WaitingForTheShowdownInUtahLikeTheBakery Pt 264

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 7/21/2021, 09:04 AM) 
    So now that Jen, the intrepid wanderer, ticked disused nuclear plant off her wanderlust list, where do you think she will go next? A disused coal mine?

She should go search for missing people in remote locations. Similar scenery to her car camping video and maybe some good would come out of it!

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 7/21/2021, 10:15 AM) 
    My house is spotless but my car, all the car wash guys tell my husband he needs at least two levels up from whatever basic car wash he requests 🤣

I just broached the "please clean your disgusting car" topic with my husband based on this discussion thread. As usual it turned into a huge argument LOL. It's also difficult when you don't have a garage since you can't plug anything in to clean it with. So really the only option is to get it professionally detailed.

As for number of bed pillows, I never understood those people who have a million pillows on their bed. Even having it for decorative purposes is stupid imo, because a) how many people are really going to see your bedroom anyway, and b) it looks stupid by virtue of its impracticality. I'm a very functionality based person. So I have two pillows and that's it.

QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 7/21/2021, 07:52 PM) 
    I would think it would be a point of shame and disgrace to live with your parents well into your forties. Like....I can't even imagine...Let alone flaunting it like Juvederm Jeff and the Little One.

I think it's a lot more socially acceptable now than it used to be. Throughout most of history, and in most cultures around the world even today, people have lived with multiple generations under one roof. If all parties involved get along, why not? It's better than living above your means. Personally I wouldn't be happy about it, but that's because my side of the family is abusive/dysfunctional and my husband's side of the family are hoarders.

2.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lurker1991 @ 7/21/2021, 11:51 AM) 
    […]
    I think it's a lot more socially acceptable now than it used to be. Throughout most of history, and in most cultures around the world even today, people have lived with multiple generations under one roof. If all parties involved get along, why not? It's better than living above your means. Personally I wouldn't be happy about it, but that's because my side of the family is abusive/dysfunctional and my husband's side of the family are hoarders.

So I thought PKJeff was just a free loading, man-child leach, but actually he is both a historical throw back AND an early adopter of the Let Daddy Pay For Everything Society 😎😜

And what on earth was the mini-me spouse thinking. Ooooh I met this great guy, and hooray I can just move in with his mommy and daddy also!?! Failure to launch, or in Jeff’s case boomerang, to some people would be a red flag of financial instability and/or immaturity.

3.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    He used to have a condo in SLC though right? Who paid for that? Or was it when he was married the first time?

4.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/21/2021, 12:03 PM) 
    He used to have a condo in SLC though right? Who paid for that? Or was it when he was married the first time?

Yes he was preening about it on The Tarot Card Reading That Will Live In Infamy.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    in my youtube algorithm experience - most van lifers are already rich to afford $20k builds. jen is exactly the type to be able to monetize her van life journey from the start. she can also follow her faves eamon and bec from van life to cabin life.

in my wisdom teeth experience - i had all four removed in my twenties. my brother's never grew in.

6.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has the funds, but not the ‘look’. She doesn’t give off a aura of carefree and living her best life. Her vibe is more angry and bitter.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Are PK's parents not there year round and he is a live in house sitter? I only remember Jen mentioning his parents being there for New Year's Rockingchair Eve. Seems like he has taken over the place with his pretend farm.

8.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I had two wisdom teeth pulled in my 20s and the other 2 in my late 30s when they became impacted. My son had all 4 pulled in his late teens.

9.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    giphy-1_1

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 7/21/2021, 11:56 AM) 
    They remind me of:

tumblr_mb30k0VvF31qg385jo1_400

gif

11.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    :154:

She’s posting March Pictures asking for recommendations on where to go next.

Whomever said the Utah trip might be a kid hand off is right. She tagged the rental company, probably hoping for a freebie…

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/21/2021, 01:59 PM) 
    QUOTE (lurker1991 @ 7/21/2021, 11:51 AM) 
    […]

So I thought PKJeff was just a free loading, man-child leach, but actually he is both a historical throw back AND an early adopter of the Let Daddy Pay For Everything Society 😎😜

And what on earth was the mini-me spouse thinking. Ooooh I met this great guy, and hooray I can just move in with his mommy and daddy also!?! Failure to launch, or in Jeff’s case boomerang, to some people would be a red flag of financial instability and/or immaturity.

agree, and the little one, mini-me new husband showed up during covid ended up quarantined there, per what they put out in public and suddenly he is madly in love (little one with big one w fillers) and predicts based upon his previous history of and missing his hot gay summer in LA this is going to end shortly and badly, and PK will be alone again, w his mom and dad in a log house that was initially paid for from my research by the Ross fam, would LOVE to know the back story of how and why those 2 families are soooooooo close.

13.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Teeth is officially the worst OT tangent in Bakery history :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's literally just hoping for a free rental for her next trip, that's why she's randomly showing off the camper now. :rolleyes:

15.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/21/2021, 03:46 PM) 
    :154:

She’s posting March Pictures asking for recommendations on where to go next.

Whomever said the Utah trip might be a kid hand off is right. She tagged the rental company, probably hoping for a freebie…

Definitely. The kids will be with family, and Jen will be alone. As usual. Just how she likes it.

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99330 views