WaitingForTheShowdownInUtahLikeTheBakery Pt 264

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Honestly, I am not a camper at all. But I would seriously consider this type of "glamping."
    Even my husband was sold on the idea and he flat refuses to unplug his devices at any time.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 17/7/2021, 21:09) 
    I think she should try her hand at kayaking instead of all the hiking she does. She's got the shoulders for it and it would open up new adventures along the shorelines of some of the smaller lakes. She might even find some real bird nests. Plus kayaking wouldn't make her look as lonely as sitting by herself in the back of her van. Camping can be so much fun, I hope she adapts well to it.

Can you imagine how much beefier her back would get if she took up kayaking?

3.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Decommissioned Like Jen @ 7/17/2021, 12:18 PM) 
    As I said before, I don't enjoy camping unless I have all the comforts, but would give this a go
    https://youtu.be/OG8XH0vqAzA

That looks really pretty, but I need more than canvas between me and Charles Manson. Unlike Jen, I am not prepared to fight off any predators with just my novelty mace and a bespoke poop shovel.

4.     +43   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I was just house sitting and as I was washing our bedding before we left, the washing machine flooded the laundry room and kitchen. All I could think about was how fucking stupid of an idea the claundry was.

5. Brushmyhair

User deleted

I may be old to the party but Tens insta profile pic... special guest😂

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not a nature gal, so the appeal of camping is lost on me. I can't even weed my front yard without getting poison ivy so bad I have to go to the ER. Jen never struck me as an outdoor fan either, I think she just wants to be like Jonna, or whatever her name is. With all her money and me time, I hope she expands into luxury travel. She's much more suited to that.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 7/17/2021, 03:35 PM) 
    I was just house sitting and as I was washing our bedding before we left, the washing machine flooded the laundry room and kitchen. All I could think about was how fucking stupid of an idea the claundry was.

Ugh do you travel with a Wet Vac in your walking pharmacy? Not fun, sorry! :(

8.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/17/2021, 03:21 PM) 
    As I said before, I don't enjoy camping unless I have all the comforts, but would give this a go

That looks really pretty, but I need more than canvas between me and Charles Manson. Unlike Jen, I am not prepared to fight off any predators with just my novelty mace and a bespoke poop shovel.

Oh hi! You rang?

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (Brushmyhair @ 17/7/2021, 22:37) 

It was quite a sight the other day when both Rosses commented on Jeff's wedding picture. :hearty-laugh:

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/17/2021, 03:21 PM) 

Good Ol’ Suze Get yourself someone who looks at you like Drago vom patriot. Works for me! :P

11.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    People who camp aren’t all weirdos, ya know. Generally they are the type of people who will help you out.
    Or f someone would give you a hard time, I’m pretty confident other campers will show up and help you out.
    The scariest time I ever had was on a public beach in florida… not camping… just being outside, , so I wouldn’t say people in the woods are out to harm you.

Geography does matter though, I will agree with that, as far as hiking alone.
    For example, I have hiked alone in the woods by Virginia Beach, but would never hike alone in the grand Tetons.

12. Brushmyhair
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 17/7/2021, 22:52) 
    QUOTE (Brushmyhair @ 17/7/2021, 22:37) 

It was quite a sight the other day when both Rosses commented on Jeff's wedding picture. :hearty-laugh:

Omg I just saw that now I get the count down clock to next months drama !

13.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Magical Toxic Wasteland @ 7/17/2021, 09:44 AM) 
    Of course! Tens, this is my running underwear, and that is my yoga underwear. These pink ones here are my sexy underwear. They were made especially for me by the angels of Victoria’s Secret. They’ve never been worn before. 😂

Don't settle for Victoria's Secret, Tens.
    Go for La Perla.
    Don can afford it.
    Otherwise, you're just a Jen.

QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/17/2021, 11:05 AM) 
    I have to say, I am warming up to the idea of Don and the sister wives all vacationing together in Utah. And not just for the unbearable awkwardness. If the family wants Jen there, and the new Mrs is agreeable, who am I to think it will be unrelentingly awful 🤷🏼‍♀️

If Don’s tinder was accurate, and he really is poly friendly, maybe the thought of multiple women vying for his gaze is a plus?

They are all such oddballs, as long as there isn’t unpleasantness to be witnessed by the kids, maybe Jen is getting her blended family.

I might just be having an overly generous morning. 😁

Jen would love this.
    All the benefits of being a Mrs. Ross without having to put in any of the 'hard' work.

14.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 7/17/2021, 02:20 PM) 
    I bet Jen would’ve tried harder at her marriage if she’d known that not doing so would mean that one day she’d be sleeping in her sad little minivan and pretending it was magical.

Not that people should stay in unhappy marriages just because they have children together, but I can’t believe these two nitwits didn’t try a bit harder to make things work.

Trying to stay with the topic, but really think that if Jen had not pushed and pushed Don (which I think she did) fueled by Glennon Doyle bs, and they had actually separated for a year, truly a break, they are such a dingbat good match on other levels that perhaps this would not have headed to divorce court so fast,

unless, again there are puzzle pieces we do not have (i.e. Don did cheat big time, gave her a bad STD, or actually asked her for an open poly marriage with the option of bringing in or whatever other women/women)

I can't see it tho as to me he is such a stick in the much boring dolt, do think he was and would have been happy with the status quo, boring as s#it as it was.

Also, why the crumbs or whatever that was all over the back of her van, gross.

15.     +23   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    In the unfortunate chance that I would EVER sleep in my SUV in an abandoned nuclear power plant, I would shut every window and crank that AC up for 20 minutes before I downed 2 Ambien and went to "bed" on a vinyl mat covered with a sheet.

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99330 views