1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jenbo @ 7/18/2021, 02:30 PM) 
    Off topic, but there was a snake in my living room this morning and I still haven’t recovered mentally. Living in the south is fun.

You deserve a personal week after that! I am in Southern California and we are droughting up again. I saw a HUGE snake last week (they slither in from the foothills in search of water). And I have been looking over my shoulder, peeking out my window before leaving the house, and crossing the street to avoid the bushes into which he disappeared.

But IN YOUR HOUSE!?!

Panic

2.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate snakes!

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 7/18/2021, 07:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (Jenbo @ 18/7/2021, 23:30) 
    Off topic, but there was a snake in my living room this morning and I still haven’t recovered mentally. Living in the south is fun.

I swear every day on my news feed lately there is a story about a snake being not where they oughta be, as in toilet, bedroom, etc!

We used to live in the boonies of SE Ohio and our house backed up to a large wooded area. We had snakes in the basement, hanging off the side of the house from the gutters and one in our hallway that led from the back of the house to the kitchen/great room. Everything was quiet, kids were doing homework, I'm doing dishes...suddenly I see a snake in the hallway. At first I thought it was one of those rubber plastic toy snakes and thought one of the kids left it there and then it MOVED!! Thank god my oldest son (who was around 12 at the time) had the presence of mind to go grab a broom from the closet to pick it up and toss it in the woods. One of our cats eventually found a nest of snake eggs and smashed them all. We didn't see as many snakes after that.

4.     +37   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Every time I see her in that car, I feel so hot and claustrophobic. I can't imagine sleeping in that enclosed space and in that heat. I can smell it :sick: What a moron. I'm sure at some point she thought to herself, wtf am I even doing here and for what??

(Don't @me if you love sleeping in your hot car in the woods. I'm talking about Jen.)

5.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen Merch -

Pocketed T-Shirt

On the front on the pocket in small, scripted font - “I love you” w/ a little flower

On the back in larger front - “I hope you have the day you deserve” w/ an old nuclear facility

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Bunion Booty @ 7/19/2021, 12:45 AM) 

We had one in our toilet... I think of that little nope rope every time I need to pee...

No no no. I have convinced myself that a snake in a toliet is an urban legend.

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 7/19/2021, 01:31 AM) 
    Every time I see her in that car, I feel so hot and claustrophobic. I can't imagine sleeping in that enclosed space and in that heat. I can smell it :sick: What a moron. I'm sure at some point she thought to herself, wtf am I even doing here and for what??

(Don't @me if you love sleeping in your hot car in the woods. I'm talking about Jen.)

Her face looks so shiny with sweat... if the ex inlaws or Tens see this they must be thinking WTF she did what? Drove an hour to the nuclear plant park and slept in the car? And the fact she didn't even bother to take out her chair, like she was embarrassed to be sitting out there alone? She just sat and sweated in her damn car.

7.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    I wonder if Jen still takes baths with bubble bars and fizzies while noshing I’m fried chicken and bleu cheese stuffed olive martinis.

Merch:
    That’s a crock of shit!

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 7/19/2021, 01:50 AM) 
    I wonder if Jen still takes baths with bubble bars and fizzies while noshing I’m fried chicken and bleu cheese stuffed olive martinis.

I don't know....that sounds pretty ok with me. We're on week 3 of summer vacation. Can't go outside because the smoke from the wildfires is so bad there's an air alert (it's like 9 out of 10 on the scale they use). I have 3 boys at home....I could totally hole up in a bath with a martini, some fried chicken and ear plugs right about now lol.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (boredmom @ 19/7/2021, 01:53) 
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 7/19/2021, 01:50 AM) 

I don't know....that sounds pretty ok with me. We're on week 3 of summer vacation. Can't go outside because the smoke from the wildfires is so bad there's an air alert (it's like 9 out of 10 on the scale they use). I have 3 boys at home....I could totally hole up in a bath with a martini, some fried chicken and ear plugs right about now lol.

I’m sorry to hear that! So scary! Take your luxury bath and enjoy. I hope you stay safe!

10.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 19/7/2021, 01:31) 

:crying:

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 7/18/2021, 07:15 PM) 

I swear every day on my news feed lately there is a story about a snake being not where they oughta be, as in toilet, bedroom, etc!

Can of green beans: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/02/...of-green-beans/

12.     +18   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m a few pages behind but I just wanted to say mama bear jen was my least favorite.

Isn’t it crazy to think that was also “just a phase”? I don’t want kids so it was just super boring to me, plus she was totally wackadoodle about the whole thing.

My favorite jen was pre kid, traveling, packing, party prepping jen. It was like one of her screws fell out when charlotte was born. And I empathize to a degree as someone who would probably have lost it if I felt “forced” to have kids. But she made her bed.

13.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 7/18/2021, 03:09 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/18/2021, 02:49 PM) 
    do you have that picture of Charlotte handy where she makes the exact same face? I'm always amazed by that :lol:

TheeThee_2

I think I have a better one. I'll look.

This is actually more Jen:

Jen_mouth_1

Here's Don and TheeThee:

Don__TheeThee_face

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol. And you know tens knows how much Don is funneling her way, down to the penny. Tens knows better than anyone what Jennifer could’ve done with it all.

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 7/18/2021, 07:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 19/7/2021, 01:15) 

Just make the snake into a pet.
    80AD4777-1329-4530-BDD8-4E7031DE63AE

I've never seen that far side before. Is that a snake pooper-scooper? LMAO. I had a class in herpetology. My professor would have liked that. He had the class over to his house with lots of snake terrariums in the basement. His wife was a saint.

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99331 views