WaitingForTheShowdownInUtahLikeTheBakery Pt 264

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/21/2021, 02:46 PM) 
    :154:

She’s posting March Pictures asking for recommendations on where to go next.

Whomever said the Utah trip might be a kid hand off is right. She tagged the rental company, probably hoping for a freebie…

THANK YOU for the notice, dang it got to leave for a vet appointment and there is no waiting doggo is pre-medicated

she is posting bs pics and looking for head pats, going to the vet, don't think I will miss anything but a bunch of Jenions telling her how f ing wonderful she is and sending her into from what I can see the are of WILD FIRES.

2.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Any van rental company that gives JMoney a freebie deserves to be taken advantage of.

Jen makes everything look painful, dirty, and unappetizing, if they want to give her a free rental for the exposure, well, be careful what you wish for.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 21/7/2021, 21:30) 
    I had two wisdom teeth pulled in my 20s and the other 2 in my late 30s when they became impacted. My son had all 4 pulled in his late teens.

I actually had five wisdom teeth. One was pulled by my dentist when I was in high school. The rest were taken out all at once when I was in college…knocked out for that one.

4.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    TWO! videos over the span of three months and wItH wOnDeR already needs help generating content. Much career.

5.     +15   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Ahh tooth talk

tumblr_nenesm4Uiv1r72dfyo1_500

6.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Those van pictures are horrifying, it looks dirty and small, sad and smelly. No thank you, Bertha. Go back to posting Target hauls.

7.     +46   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Think of everything that's happened in your life in the last 5 months. A ton has happened for me, personally and professionally. Hell, we even know that a lot of stuff has happened in Don's life over the last 5 months. Absolutely nothing has happened in Jen's life. What a loser.

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So what was the big trip she had planned? Loser is going to her Ex-in law's place so wants to get ideas for a short van trip.

9.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I love how she’s been MIA for months and is already asking people for ideas about where to go because she has the imagination of a wet paper bag.

10.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 21/7/2021, 22:09) 
    Think of everything that's happened in your life in the last 5 months. A ton has happened for me, personally and professionally. Hell, we even know that a lot of stuff has happened in Don's life over the last 5 months. Absolutely nothing has happened in Jen's life. What a loser.

I’ve known 2 families who have gone to Moab since then and their photos were infinitely better.

11.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The contrived nonchalance is giving me much cringe and second-hand embarrassment.

Is Jen’s sense of wonder so lacking that she must ask her Jenions for a clue? Maybe, she’s just wanting to interact with the engagement algorithm since she hasn’t posted much.

How can she be so fearful of the world, yet not give a second thought to being manipulative? Such an enigma.
    Attached Image
    8C9ADEA3-3805-4E73-A878-0A602FDE4B0A

12.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Google the worst cities in the U.S and start with those, Jen

you'll ruin any nice place and won't do it justice so might as well make it interesting

13.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    IG comments. Someone asked if she is a lesbian? Obviously they don’t know she only likes the read D.

14. Malicious Vitriol
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Re: Living with family

As another Baker mentioned, it is common in some cultures for multi generations to live under one roof. When I first found out in Western culture, some adult children pay rent to their parents to continue living in their childhood homes, I thought how awful and calculating the family must be. Little did I know that not paying rent would be considered leeching. Lol

In a multi generational home, each family member plays a part. Financial, childcare, home management, etc. Of course it works when everyone gets along with each other and would not if there is a family member who is abusive, doesn't contribute, etc.

Re: Wisdom tooth

I got one of mine pulled out before lockdown and reading all these is making my tongue visit the remaining one repeatedly.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 21/7/2021, 21:21) 
    Jen has the funds, but not the ‘look’. She doesn’t give off a aura of carefree and living her best life. Her vibe is more angry and bitter.

This version of Jen reminds me of Kath from Portlandia. I also agree, she thinks she can pull off the vanlifer influencer but she is so far from what people want to see in this genre!

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Edited by SeeminglySweetLikeJen - 7/21/2021, 11:20 PM

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99330 views