« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry, we let the last one go way too long!

2.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Can you imagine the state of her toilet... it must stink to High Heavens absolutely Minging!!!! Her Jobby's must be the size of TREX Dumps that need to be forklifted out of the sewer. She must spend alot of time in Loo... not to mention how does she even wipe her arse!!! Does she call out to BRUCE! hun you have to come and wipe my arse, I can't reach it yes uhuh!!!

3. Keto2021
        +15   Like  

User deleted

Who was it who said earlier that Bruce pressure washes it for her? :hearty-laugh:

I’ve wondered how she goes at all with all the cheese she eats and no fiber. She’s literally and figuratively full of poop.

4.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    so michelle is letting us know with her last two screennames she has saggy tits and a stink fupa what a gross POS at least her looney friend miranda gave herself a flattering name michele shows what she thinks of herself with her choice of words. instead of sniffing around here go and help your kid get him help to prepare for life let him socialize more or the only grandkids she will get will be half chicken or duck.

5.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 16/8/2021, 02:38) 
    Who was it who said earlier that Bruce pressure washes it for her? :hearty-laugh:

I’ve wondered how she goes at all with all the cheese she eats and no fiber. She’s literally and figuratively full of poop.

I was me, getta. It was in reference of not being able to wipe her butt after a poop when she has her press on nails on her finger.

6.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Keto in all honesty it would not surprise she is too lazy to wipe her own Ass.. She would be huffing and puffing looking for toilet paper as she can't get off the toilet seat... Bruce can you get me the toilet paper... I can't see it. She should just wear Nappies seeing she is a Big Baby acts like one, Needs a bib for all that grub that drops out of her Gob!!! needs a dummy because she dribbles so much Shite!!!! What a Embarrassment you are Saggytitties!!!! As for the name well that says it All!!!

7. Keto2021
        +13   Like  

User deleted

I loved that, getta, that’s the only way all those folds will ever get clean!

Her so-called shorts didn’t work so she’s back to TikTok, sure hope she can control comments she doesn’t like. :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon: She’s really pretty pathetic, her idea of a TikTok is “staging” crap on a table. I guess she’s doing photo shoots for Dollar Tree.

Nice light dinner of a pound of steak and not just one carby side dish but two, with cheese and butter and sour cream no doubt and s’mores for dessert. How does she consume that much at once, I enjoy eating but my stomach would ache so badly after all of that and I’d be begging for a broccoli stalk or salad or something green.

How’s that lifestyle change going, Smelly?
    Attached Image
    BFF5FE1A-D97D-460E-A00E-D2E2E277F3A4

8.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Well if she DID lose 17 pounds like she claims (which we all know the truth)she gained it back plus more already just by eating the junk she ate in her car.

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    For those times when StinkyFupa needs extra prewash suds to power blast that crap shellac off her backside (and her namesake) she could soak her cruddy self in an Epsom salt bath. A proper vessel of no less than 32 gallon reinforced steel metallic trough would have to be found on garbage night.
    Attached Image
    397AFA60-7890-4BC1-9638-D72A78EF2D21

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How many times do I have to hear her say her name??? Who even does that? I'm like Michele, c'mon! :5153:

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's a deflection tactic. "I didn't do this, Michelle did". It, in her mind, absolves her from blame.
    As crazy as it sounds, it's far more common than you think.

12.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Here’s some information on the dogs coming from Texas.......again I think moochele needs to educate herself on matters before talking out her lard ass! :20130930101758-5e972761:
    https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/80-stray-dogs-f...ekend-1.5544742

13.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Must have been a rough weekend for chicken fupa, starting off with Zen "had went" in.

We all want a minced garlicker. Be sure to include the Amazon links Michele.

And can you show again how you drivel all over. Oh wait, everything on her channel is drivel. Got it. Nevermind.

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thanks Roger. It drives me nuts.
    She got the information on the dogs wrong. Dumb bitch

15.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    There once was a heifer we named Cluck..
    Who's been seen picking fights with the Ducks
    As she Waddles and drools, filling 3 swimming pools
    Play in traffic you fat lazy fuck!

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87355 views