Chickens By the Lake Pt.4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Keto. I wondered about the vaccine and proof. It will be interesting to see if she changes her mind when she can't go shopping without proof. It will be a turn around like the weight-loss is no more. Yep, I remember that about her mother's money's she got sour and said their should be some. Why buy that truck to fix it up. Another thing to add to the junk yard/funny farm. Why don't the neighbours complain. What the hell has she got to be proud about.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Surprised she commented
    Attached Image
    EE55B951-F1D8-4FFF-9837-B201DF0D4713

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wow she must be getting a lot of negative comments, another rant today. For someone who thinks she's a "superstar along with pink fairy and Miranda" and doesn't care what the "trolls" think, she sure spends a lot of time talking about tolls on her vlogs.

Edited to add, how can a colouring book be too complicated?!?

4.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This vegetarian is going to call you out!

A PIG EATING A PIG.

Too bad the corn isn’t good; instead of eating 6 ears you’re eating butter with your 2 ears of corn.

You have rotted gnarled teeth. You leave gaps of corn left on the cob when you’re feeding your rat trap.
    Attached Image
    806ABFC8-1BF7-4933-A098-6F7ACE3967B1

5.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That plate is almost as big as her ego.

6.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I am convinced her mental age is somewhere between 8 and 11 given her decorating, candy excitement, and need for larger colouring areas for her crayons.

Most people who comment with the truth on her channel do so with a throw away account knowing they will be blocked. It's a game, you haven't accomplished anything weirdo.

Her feeble attempt at an insult. Would rather be Trudeau's friend than hers any day. She is too stupid to realize the party she is most likely to vote for despises the type of family they are. Look up the history and values if you are able chicken butt!

Merging blender, it's immersion blender. That soup looked like vomit.

7. Keto2021
        +14   Like  

User deleted

“how can a colouring book be too complicated?!?” :hearty-laugh:

I agree with Roger, Bruce has given Michele his balls in a jar and is as guilty as she for taking the easy way out with Nate. At the very least, he should be required to contribute to the household, perhaps pulling a few weeds or making his own sandwich. He isn’t “comfortable” working or getting a drivers license? Or doing anything, apparently. Wonder how that’ll work out for him over the next 60 years. That household is going to become explosive over time as Nate gets older, more frustrated, testosterone with nowhere to go, realizing he has no real life peers and no chance at a relationship with a female (or male, if that’s his interest) and no future. Who’s he going to blame? Such proud parents they must be, totally destroying any chance of a life or any true joy for their child.

Yes Michele, we know you read here, thanks for the explanation for the overgrown weeds. They won, you say? Have you by chance noticed on your dwindling walks that the weeds in your neighborhood have not won, only yours? Why is that, I wonder? Oh, it’s too hot? Only in your yard? So 3 able bodied adults can’t manage to control their own yard although every other house in your neighborhood does? Lazy much? You know, you might not be so buggy and so itchy and so allergic if you did the minimum of maintenance in your yard.

Don’t worry about trolls darling, anyone who wants to make a comment can, over and over and over. It’s as easy as creating a 10 second throwaway email account, so you can never “block” anyone. Never. It IS entertaining to read others comments but you’re really not worth the trouble when there are so many brilliant, funny, insightful people in the bakery and oh dear, you have no control at all here!

Enjoy that broccoli soup with a few overcooked broccoli pieces, 3lbs of cheese, cream cheese, butter, and don’t forget to top it with more cheese, sour cream, and bacon when you serve it! As much as I dislike you, Michele, it’s almost sad, and definitely mind blowing, how grotesque you’ve become.

Have fun sending your little gnome into the stores to fetch and load. Don’t forget to drop another $60plus on lunch for everyone. Some day, do the math, or get someone to do it for you, simpleton, and see how much money you’d have in a month if you didn’t eat out. If you didn’t Amazon shop for coloring books and weird crap to lotion your back (Bruce refuses?) or stupid plastic nails or books you could get free from the library or junk food or room scents to cover up your unwashed ass and dog odors. Easily, hundreds of dollars a month, which adds up to thousands a year. You might be able to afford a car or truck that isn’t on its last legs, or a real camper, or an upgrade on that falling down bug infested shack. But no, you’ll spend every penny as soon as you have it, including Nate’s, on garbage that loses value instead of appreciating. Immediate, greedy satisfaction leads to a very sad future.

Would rather be Trudeau's friend than hers any day. Yeah, that stung. :hearty-laugh: I assume it’s a reference to his mask mandate platform, which she is offended by. Poor Prime Minister, Michele Brydges doesn’t like you, however will he survive?

She really needs to avoid any topical, political, controversial, or heck, any conversation about anything more complex than the quality of corn on the cob.

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hands down, any day of the week I would watch Justin’s gyrations rather than Bruce’s.

9.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 27/8/2021, 15:59) 
    “how can a colouring book be too complicated?!?” :hearty-laugh:

I agree with Roger, Bruce has given Michele his balls in a jar and is as guilty as she for taking the easy way out with Nate. At the very least, he should be required to contribute to the household, perhaps pulling a few weeds or making his own sandwich. He isn’t “comfortable” working or getting a drivers license? Or doing anything, apparently. Wonder how that’ll work out for him over the next 60 years. That household is going to become explosive over time as Nate gets older, more frustrated, testosterone with nowhere to go, realizing he has no real life peers and no chance at a relationship with a female (or male, if that’s his interest) and no future. Who’s he going to blame? Such proud parents they must be, totally destroying any chance of a life or any true joy for their child.

Yes Michele, we know you read here, thanks for the explanation for the overgrown weeds. They won, you say? Have you by chance noticed on your dwindling walks that the weeds in your neighborhood have not won, only yours? Why is that, I wonder? Oh, it’s too hot? Only in your yard? So 3 able bodied adults can’t manage to control their own yard although every other house in your neighborhood does? Lazy much? You know, you might not be so buggy and so itchy and so allergic if you did the minimum of maintenance in your yard.

Don’t worry about trolls darling, anyone who wants to make a comment can, over and over and over. It’s as easy as creating a 10 second throwaway email account, so you can never “block” anyone. Never. It IS entertaining to read others comments but you’re really not worth the trouble when there are so many brilliant, funny, insightful people in the bakery and oh dear, you have no control at all here!

Enjoy that broccoli soup with a few overcooked broccoli pieces, 3lbs of cheese, cream cheese, butter, and don’t forget to top it with more cheese, sour cream, and bacon when you serve it! As much as I dislike you, Michele, it’s almost sad, and definitely mind blowing, how grotesque you’ve become.

Have fun sending your little gnome into the stores to fetch and load. Don’t forget to drop another $60plus on lunch for everyone. Some day, do the math, or get someone to do it for you, simpleton, and see how much money you’d have in a month if you didn’t eat out. If you didn’t Amazon shop for coloring books and weird crap to lotion your back (Bruce refuses?) or stupid plastic nails or books you could get free from the library or junk food or room scents to cover up your unwashed ass and dog odors. Easily, hundreds of dollars a month, which adds up to thousands a year. You might be able to afford a car or truck that isn’t on its last legs, or a real camper, or an upgrade on that falling down bug infested shack. But no, you’ll spend every penny as soon as you have it, including Nate’s, on garbage that loses value instead of appreciating. Immediate, greedy satisfaction leads to a very sad future.

Would rather be Trudeau's friend than hers any day. Yeah, that stung. :hearty-laugh: I assume it’s a reference to his mask mandate platform, which she is offended by. Poor Prime Minister, Michele Brydges doesn’t like you, however will he survive?

She really needs to avoid any topical, political, controversial, or heck, any conversation about anything more complex than the quality of corn on the cob.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    Brilliant!

10.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No wonder it took her 18 years to get pregnant. She probably put Bruce’s dick in ice water to make it hard just like the carrots and salary.

11.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My god , I thought I was watching a parody with that soup !
    3 Tablespoons butter
    A block of cream cheese
    3 cups shredded cheddar
    Then top it with more cheddar,sour cream and bacon🐽
    Watching her gnaw those ribs and butter drenched corn was one of the most revolting “mukbangs” I’ve seen her do .🤢
    Sometimes I just want to slap her double chinned, vacant-eyed , smug face ....

12.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Blasquina,8/27/2021, 12:06 PM ?t=62229651&st=405#entry452931777]
    My god , I thought I was watching a parody with that soup !
    3 Tablespoons butter
    A block of cream cheese
    3 cups shredded cheddar
    Then top it with more cheddar,sour cream and bacon🐽
    Watching her gnaw those ribs and butter drenched corn was one of the most revolting “mukbangs” I’ve seen her do .🤢
    Sometimes I just want to slap her double chinned, vacant-eyed , smug face ...

I literally thought I was watching a cave man...NO MANNERS MICHELLE

13.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What a disgusting damn SOW! Endless slurping and slobbering on camera, snotty dumbass comments about Justin Trudeau (I wonder if she realizes how brazenly Melania Trump once flirted with him), juvenile references to carrots and "salary" in ice water... I still cannot believe any smart, sensible people follow that mentally deficient sideshow freak who increasingly refers to herself in the third person.

And who or what is hidden in that enormous pouch beneath her chin? Is that where Hon sleeps? Does he store his cigar boxes there? Or is that where all the discarded crusts from Sonny Boy's sandwiches go? :eyeroll:

14.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Holy snappin arseholes Munchelle! You did a damn good job gnawing on that corn that wasn't supposed to be so good. You look like a typewriter going back and forth with them green needle teeth.
    Was that toilet paper you were wiping your Pie sized face off with?
    I worked in a hospital years ago and I seen a lot of nasty things in the bathroom but that soup was the nastiest slop I've ever seen!
    Go to the Dollar Store babboon and get yourself a child's colouring book maybe that will keep you pleased and hopefully it won't be too difficult 4 you.slow arse b****.
    She really does have the mentality of a seven-year-old. Thought you were pretty cool taking a sip of that beer LOL.
    I bet the midget gets into them often or else he is just naturally Dopey. How often does he get drunk and fall into that Forest you have all around your house?
    Now take a cob of that corn and shove it right up your old blowhole.

Edited by Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf - 27/8/2021, 19:10

15. Keto2021
        +10   Like  

User deleted

You are all so funny, thanks for the giggles! Villainmom, it would take ice water to make that dick hard while looking at Michelle. Blasq, you forgot the 1/2 cups of broccoli! It’s healthy!! :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

Someone commented about the bees, they may be right. I’m surrounded by orchards and have never been bothered, and they no doubt have plenty of places for wasps and hornets in that nasty jungle. No wait, a jungle is beautiful. They live in a chicken poop covered, rodent infested (attracting snakes), filthy green standing plastic pool water, bug and spider junk yard.

Their surroundings, their lack of savings, their neglect and abuse, at least financially, of Nate, their enormous consumption of sugar and grease and their constant, almost daily “trips to town” amidst an ever evolving pandemic will all contribute to a sad ending to their story, sooner rather than later, all the while Michele is cackling over candy and egg rolls. I’ve seen some ignorant Youtubers but she’s the absolute worst.
    Attached Image
    775DB2C1-49BB-4C5A-BA44-698EBD5E7B81

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87672 views