Chickens By the Lake Pt.4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    One more thing you Simple Simon baboon arse looking twat! Why is that goofy kid always sniffing his fingers and tasting ear wax and boogers? You have shown it a few times and never edited it out. I know you have to tell him to shower and obviously he is not often enough as a young man his age should be. We have a very good idea what that room smells like and looks like you nasty crusty salmon can smelling twat b****. The kid is diddling in his room and sniffs everything. Get yourself some help and bring that kid in with you. You yourself are not normal and that whole household is not normal. Even when you all go shopping the way Bruce and Nate walk through the store like chimpanzees. You Michelle the big baboon who drags along slowly behind them all cross-eyed and giddy excited to get to the junk and candy. Anyone who watches your channel would spot you goons a mile away. People are laughing at you oh yes they are. Uh huh yes :smoking-smiley-face:

2. Keto2021
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Yessss Gizzard! It’s so freaky when Bruce is walking across the floor in the house and you can hear him, he’s shuffling like an old man. Nate does the same thing, like you said, two baboons who can’t even walk normally and her behind them with her cart to lean on. Has she ever been seen anywhere shopping or walking WITHOUT a cart? Good grief they’re only in their 50’s, what are 70’s going to look like?

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Keto I'm approximately her age or just about. I can do circles around that lazy no good for nothing heifer. This summer I am between the cottage and home looking after both places and I can guarantee you can eat off my floors in both. I also take care of the outside as my husband is sick and that's another thing I care for him on top of it all. I am very minimal I don't like clutter or junk I would rather have nothing then all that s*** and dust collectors in any of my home. I really have never seen anything like her for the rest of the brood. I raised boys and they were bathed nightly and very well kept as a matter of fact I would say they had the whitest socks in the school. All grown up now with Children of Their Own. Very manly men you have time sensible fathers.
    Not saying I'm perfect nobody is on just saying they were raised to have a goddamn clue and learn how to work if they want nice things. Nate has no chance whatsoever and to me that is Criminal because that big twat is spending his money on her obsession with junk..fkoff Munchelle!!!!!!!

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh: :celebrating-smiley-emoticon: The comments are hilarious, Bakers! She certainly is a misfit. I do believe she actually thinks she's some kind of youtube superstar. She has a bunch of lonely desperate dummies who coddle her, praise her, and make sure that they give her their full attention, so as not to get blocked. It must hurt to walk on eggshells. What a stupid brain dead slob. She has no clue about anything. It's all about her. :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon: :whipping: :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    SaggyTITTIES and all.

MICHELE’S NEW PHOTO ON HER DRIVER’S LICENSE.
    Attached Image
    103C16CC-0296-474D-916B-ED88C97B9242

6. Keto2021
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Gizzard, me too, we have a farm, I spend a lot of time outdoors in the heat, and we’re in the southern US where I laugh at her whining about heat compared to our heat plus humidity for months. Looking forward to the hurricane just to cool things down, highs in the 70’s next week! We have orchards with several kinds of fruit trees and pecan groves and a garden and berry bushes and chickens and a yard that’s way too big for the two of us that we keep mowed and trimmed and landscaped and something always needs picking or weeding or fertilizing, and I love it, I just accept that I’m going to need 2-3 showers a day! My husband works at home since the beginning of the pandemic and when he’s not in his office upstairs, he’s working outdoors as well or building something or repairing things, thank goodness he’s good at that. We aren’t special and I’m not bragging either, we’re very very ordinary, but when I see her talk about wanting a cottage in the woods with gardens and fruit trees and animals and then see how she can’t even care for a tiny yard and 4 chickens, it makes me laugh. We are frugal and it affords us family vacations with our grown (employed) children, (paid in cash, Michele) and trips together. My husband’s truck is 2-3 years old and my car is 5ish. Nothing fancy, but dependable, no car payments, no mortgage. Then again, I don’t have thousands invested in throw away decor, dollar store and Amazon and now Wayfair trinkets. We rarely eat out and almost never buy fast food. We do like to travel and visit wineries and concerts and plays, and we aren’t wealthy, but can do a few things we enjoy because of a lifetime of prioritizing what’s important to us. Trips to town several times a week to blow cash on junk and fast food isn’t a priority and nowhere near as fun as weeks in the mountains or at the ocean. Frugal works, Michele.

Sorry to say so much about myself, I got carried away and I know this forum isn’t about me! She’s just exasperating and what I said was directed towards her (sorry!) I know we all come from all walks of life and that’s what makes the Internet interesting, and youtube as well, and I like learning more about fellow bakers, but just ignore me when I get long-winded please!

Michele is a liar, a hypocrite, and a selfish ignorant blowhard. It’s fun to poke her and annoy her, not because she’s broke and stupid, but because she’s a bully, a negligent parent who stole her child’s money, and the most selfish person I’ve seen online.

7.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 27/8/2021, 19:09) 
    I’ve seen some ignorant Youtubers but she’s the absolute worst.

That's it. That's why I can't be kind toward or even tolerant of Moochele. Her ignorance, which hangs on her like an oversized, gaudy T-shirt or a pair of cheap earrings, is as much her pride and joy as that neurotic little dog who seems rooted to his stroller.

She's proud of all the wrong things in her life, and her misguided arrogance is childishly nasty and defensive. Of course other YouTubers occasionally get on my nerves, or do so for insignificant reasons (like talking too fast), but that stuff rolls off my back. The Brydges, though? Man, that is one ugly-on-the-inside "family" with completely skewed priorities and fucked-up values.

They don't have to be that way; they choose to be that way.

8.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    76D4228A-088A-4D56-B79B-6E982EF4E72A

9. Keto2021
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bren00 @ 27/8/2021, 22:23) 
    76D4228A-088A-4D56-B79B-6E982EF4E72A

That looks a lot like she uses Bruce’s TikTok account to comment on her own. Busted, Michele, how pathetic.

10.     +16   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I love how this twit thinks we all live miserable lives. She is so damned self delusional that it's just a matter of time before the men in the white coats come with her specially made 4XL chicken covered jacket and take her away. So the trolls never bother her.....really. me think thou dost protest too much. Justin Trudeau wants to be penpals? At least he can spell. That's the best your 4th grade brain can come up with. And stop saying it's too hot to do anything. I live in Ontario and do a lot in this heat. You are just plain lazy and blame it on everyone and everything. OMG, the eating!!! Can you imagine sitting across from her in a restaurant and seeing that?! My dog has better manners. When she picked her ear, wiped her nose, then stuck her fingers in her mouth I nearly threw up. The difference between you, Chicken butt, and the successful people on YouTube, is that they don't blame others for everything in their lives, and they actually work towards bettering themselves. They are not begging for viewers, because they are comfortable in their skin and accept the fact that people will disagree with them. I'm sure tomorrow will be another train wreck where you will shove food in your face, buy crap you don't need, and talk about how the trolls have no lives and don't bother you. BLAH BLAH BLAH :29:

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't get with all these comments here, all true, how she can be so up beat and happy. I know it's all pretence. You can't be like that living as she does. There are more people on YouTube than PF and her and Miranda for god sake. And she talks a lot of nonscence. Those colouring books are a joke she won't stick to them. She sure do spend a lot! Thank god she can't close the bakery! I noticed with the ear too. Ewww. She puts her fingers in her ears a lot as well. As was said earlier what is their 70 yrs plus going to be like, they will all be dead, even Nate and the shack overgrown and abandoned. The last laugh will be with us Michele.

Edited by Lillyj - 27/8/2021, 23:29

12. Keto2021
        +11   Like  

User deleted

True, Lilly. And you know the bakery drives her nuts.

The difference between you, Chicken butt, and the successful people on YouTube, is that they don't blame others for everything in their lives, and they actually work towards bettering themselves.
    Hannah, This!

I was thinking of the people I watch or listen to on YouTube, and it’s everyone from The Queens Cabinet (wealthy, over the top set up) to Homestead Living/1000s of Roots (literally dirt poor family surviving off the land, but their children have the happiest faces and great work ethic) and both of those families live their lives exactly how they think best without excuse or blame. They also put effort into their homes and food choices and work together as a family. That’s what the Michele’s and those like her are missing. They whine about trolls, or the prime minister or president, or the weather, or the price of food, then I watch the kids on Homestead Living or Shelby on Queens and I’m truly happy for them both. They’re as far apart financially and lifestyle wise as can be, but they’re happy, because they’re focused on making a healthy, supportive home and family and they WORK at it.

No one envies you, Michele. Pity, if I’m being generous, but never envy.

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:
    QUOTE (Getaf*inglife @ 27/8/2021, 20:18) 
    SaggyTITTIES and all.

MICHELE’S NEW PHOTO ON HER DRIVER’S LICENSE.

14.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I get so mad when she keeps saying how hot it is. I’m kind of sensitive in that way, because my husband has been deployed to combat 16 times since October of 2001. I understand, this is their job, but hearing her say it again and again chaps my ass. She sitting in central air conditioning, while over the past 20 years our military has been sweating their asses off while carrying 50+ pounds of gear on their back, traversing the mountain of Afghanistan.
    Hey Michele, I got this for you. :flipping-the-bird:

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 27/8/2021, 20:35) 
    Gizzard, me too, we have a farm, I spend a lot of time outdoors in the heat, and we’re in the southern US where I laugh at her whining about heat compared to our heat plus humidity for months. Looking forward to the hurricane just to cool things down, highs in the 70’s next week! We have orchards with several kinds of fruit trees and pecan groves and a garden and berry bushes and chickens and a yard that’s way too big for the two of us that we keep mowed and trimmed and landscaped and something always needs picking or weeding or fertilizing, and I love it, I just accept that I’m going to need 2-3 showers a day! My husband works at home since the beginning of the pandemic and when he’s not in his office upstairs, he’s working outdoors as well or building something or repairing things, thank goodness he’s good at that. We aren’t special and I’m not bragging either, we’re very very ordinary, but when I see her talk about wanting a cottage in the woods with gardens and fruit trees and animals and then see how she can’t even care for a tiny yard and 4 chickens, it makes me laugh. We are frugal and it affords us family vacations with our grown (employed) children, (paid in cash, Michele) and trips together. My husband’s truck is 2-3 years old and my car is 5ish. Nothing fancy, but dependable, no car payments, no mortgage. Then again, I don’t have thousands invested in throw away decor, dollar store and Amazon and now Wayfair trinkets. We rarely eat out and almost never buy fast food. We do like to travel and visit wineries and concerts and plays, and we aren’t wealthy, but can do a few things we enjoy because of a lifetime of prioritizing what’s important to us. Trips to town several times a week to blow cash on junk and fast food isn’t a priority and nowhere near as fun as weeks in the mountains or at the ocean. Frugal works, Michele.

Sorry to say so much about myself, I got carried away and I know this forum isn’t about me! She’s just exasperating and what I said was directed towards her (sorry!) I know we all come from all walks of life and that’s what makes the Internet interesting, and youtube as well, and I like learning more about fellow bakers, but just ignore me when I get long-winded please!

Michele is a liar, a hypocrite, and a selfish ignorant blowhard. It’s fun to poke her and annoy her, not because she’s broke and stupid, but because she’s a bully, a negligent parent who stole her child’s money, and the most selfish person I’ve seen online.

keto I enjoyed reading a little bit about you. It all makes perfect sense and to think she believes that we want her life? She can go suck Jethro's dirty duck shit arse.

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87672 views