Chickens By the Lake Pt.4

« Older   Newer »

1. Keto2021
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Moose,I know this is not why you mentioned it but humble thanks to your husband for his service, and to you for your support, I have some idea how difficult it is for spouses. Michele is a selfish, spoiled child with no empathy, no clue about anyone but herself. An insignificant nobody.

2.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just got up to the cottage and got caught up on all these great comments. Michelle The Joke is on you and you will never win Neverrrrrr :jolly-smiley-emoticon: the bakery has you by the short and curlies you homely sweaty gluttin oger

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Nate’s Future 🤮
    Attached Image
    56703B08-C486-4D24-9F84-011FA992C229

4.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (herefortheentertainment @ 28/8/2021, 00:24) 
    Nate’s Future 🤮

You’re disgustingly :20130930103114-64d41b31: :hearty-laugh: HILARIOUS

5.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 26/8/2021, 03:40) 
    Nice, fresh, clean water for the animals from Michele the animal lover. Foot longs and bags and bags of chips and candy for Michele. Did y’all know trucks are going to stop running August 31 or September 1? And if stores start requiring vaccines to shop, well then, she’s stocked up for a year! Huh? What did she stock up on, cheap dollar store made in China plastic figurines the dogs will destroy? I’m confused. Look, she got new lighthouse windmills! Good lord.

Her neck fat reaches her shoulder strap, no wonder she always sounds out of breath. That’s so creepy, have some more dip!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11665158/...58573F6225.jpeg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11665158/...66E9B97FBC.jpeg)

great picture keto of the filthy duck pools. I don't think she has ever heard of bleach and to spend 10 minutes soaking and getting the green slime and duck s*** off of those old plastic pools that the Midget pulled out of somebody's garbage. We have all seen their drinking water as well and she just hoses on top of the filthy stuff. Throws out frozen peas and corn to the girlies and Jethro. Another thing her dog seem to come up with diarrhea quite often. I believe they are eating up birdshit from outside and birdshit from all the inside of the house. That indoor bird just flies around and drops his load everywhere. Birdshit can be very toxic to other animals. We caught your smart ass comment about asking Sandy if she would like bottle cap. You think that's pretty funny yet you are such an animal lover? You nasty looking old freckleface melonhead ogre

6.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She makes me feel very ill. Taking fries from her skinny ass son to shove "a fry" in her mouth which of course turns out to be more than 1. I can't watch her anymore. Her high pitched and fake voice, glutenous behaviors, and evilness is just too much!

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OMG! On her TikTok she's showing at least a dozen hand soaps she bought from Bath and Body Works!
    chickensbythelake
    Michele Brydges · 2h ago A voice, not hers, says If you see me happy just leave me alone. I deserve this.The only thing she deserves is a
    reality check

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hey,I live in Ontario and the great Dollarama. For 3 bucks you get half gallon hand soap. Pfft. DOLLARAMA WHORE, BUYING USELESS DOLLAR STORE CRAP.

9.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She buys soap but still lives in a filthy pigsty in and out, makes no sense :7043:

10.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    To MooseKnuckleLover: My husband is a Navy vet. Thank you to you and your husband for the sacrifices you make for our Country.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Getaf*inglife @ 8/27/2021, 07:18 AM) 
    This vegetarian is going to call you out!

A PIG EATING A PIG.

Too bad the corn isn’t good; instead of eating 6 ears you’re eating butter with your 2 ears of corn.

You have rotted gnarled teeth. You leave gaps of corn left on the cob when you’re feeding your rat trap.

Awwwww, who's a piggy??? Who's a big, fat, phugly, piggy???? Look at that fat piggy! See the fat piggy named Michele eat. Oink! Oink!

12.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She spends a lot of time talking about trolls then says we spend a lot of our wasted time on her, PF and Miranda. She comes to read, then uses our conversations on her videos then says we waste time? She putting her two cents worth in a lot lately. Who's wasting time??? Dumb ass.
    Lol Chef

Edited by Lillyj - 28/8/2021, 02:27

13. Keto2021
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Regarding the Bath and Body soap, does anyone think she’d even buy most of the stuff she buys if it wasn’t for content on her channel? Like she said about her nasty bracelets, “YouTubers need pretty hands”…sorry, a cheap Amazon bracelet doesn’t equal pretty hands and I can’t think of a single person’s hands that I follow. :dunno: She has also mentioned buying stuff for holidays (like an electric American flag for Pete’s sake) for her channel. Lots of cookware, Pioneer Woman stuff, appliances, costumes for dogs, yard “art”, Blackstone, tshirts, candles, fairy garden decor with no fairy garden, etcetera ad nauseam. I think they’d be a lot better off financially if she didn’t have a channel.

14.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 28/8/2021, 02:26) 
    Regarding the Bath and Body soap, does anyone think she’d even buy most of the stuff she buys if it wasn’t for content on her channel? Like she said about her nasty bracelets, “YouTubers need pretty hands”…sorry, a cheap Amazon bracelet doesn’t equal pretty hands and I can’t think of a single person’s hands that I follow. :dunno: She has also mentioned buying stuff for holidays (like an electric American flag for Pete’s sake) for her channel. Lots of cookware, Pioneer Woman stuff, appliances, costumes for dogs, yard “art”, Blackstone, tshirts, candles, fairy garden decor with no fairy garden, etcetera ad nauseam. I think they’d be a lot better off financially if she didn’t have a channel.

I think you are right buying all this stuff is for content. I am not jealous I would rather save my money.

15. Keto2021
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Lilly, she has nothing to share, so talking about trolls is part of her content, even if no one ever disagreed with her. It gets chatter going in her comments, “poor Michele ignore the trolls, they’re just jealous of your wonderful life.” It makes her feel better I guess? And seriously, if she didn’t eat for over half her vlogs and complain about the heat and trolls and Trudeau and the rude girl at the dollar store who didn’t let her take all the Fanta she wanted before it was checked in, what would she talk about? Oh wait, she can butcher a book report because her loyal fans don’t read and will never know. Michele is the girl who never had many friends (imagine that) so to even be included with other youtube weirdos like herself must delight her. I’m waiting for Miranda to visit the chickens on the lake, can you imagine? Not a chance, but gosh it would be worth it to see Miranda try to find a seat in that house, better yet, bring her kids, so they can see what their mother considers friends.

Canadian Girl, agreed, we work too hard for our money to give it away to every store and restaurant. It’s much more satisfying and a feeling of security to watch it grow than try to squeak by and pray my tires don’t go flat.

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87287 views