Chickens By the Lake Pt.4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    As always, wonderful and very observant comments, Bakers. Gizzard, good match with the shirt and her rat teeth! Brioche, she had way too much slop on the burger. Perhaps if she squashed the top of the roll, she would have been able to open wide and let take an enormous two or three bites into her rat trap. The burger did seem to be a challenge for the hog. Keto, that was a great capture of the slop that spilled out of the bun. With the hog's quick rat trap action, she was able to save the slop from falling out of her contorted pie hole. She stuffed the mess back in her trap and chewed with delight, as she didn't waste a drop. :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She was coming around the lake at 90 miles
    When the chain from her three wheeler broke
    She was found in the grass, with a pedal upper ass
    And her sweaty tits were playing Dixie on the spokes :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf - 5/9/2021, 19:20

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Keto2021,5/9/2021, 15:55 ?t=62229651&st=795#entry453120154]
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11665158/...FCAEA169C8.jpeg

I can't tell if she's sucking it in or puking it out. 😖 How can Mushele NOT SEE how gross, and grotesque, she looks when she eats? Why would she want to publicize it? She has no shame.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 9/4/2021, 10:46 PM) 
    Wouldn't be surprised if she made Bruce get the vaccine. He such a Simp ( a overly submissive male) 😬

Found this Facebook posting of hers from 2016.

Screenshot_20210903-193705_Facebook

OMFG…she’s such a gullible moron!

5.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If it kills cancer then how come she got cancer??? That was posted around the time she was getting her chemo.

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 9/5/2021, 12:46 PM) 
    If it kills cancer then how come she got cancer??? That was posted around the time she was getting her chemo.

LOL, good point! She doesn’t seem to be able to make these connections mentally. She is an imbecile as is her dwarf husband and feral child. Their combine IQs are nowhere near the normal IQ level for functional adults.

I’m waiting for the fat sow to choke to death while eating, live streaming, and talking. Imagine the ratings she would get from that!

7.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I just started watching her a couple months ago and at this rate I am going to lose about 30 pounds if I keep it up from losing my appetite. I just watched the Taco Bell video and now have no desire to eat lunch 🤮. Her nose always seems stuffed and just food all over her face from shoveling it in. She was picking Doritos tacos droppings off her sweatshirt then eating it. Yuck!

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :clapping-hands-above-head-smile :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic
    QUOTE (Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf @ 9/5/2021, 01:09 PM) 
    She was coming around the lake at 90 miles
    When the chain from her three wheeler broke
    She was found in the grass, with a pedal upper ass
    And her sweaty tits were playing Dixie on the spokes :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She said a few days ago she doesn’t like homemade sauce.
    Attached Image
    9529DF0E-241A-4C7F-A278-CEF3E5D6CD9E

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Silver Threads,5/9/2021, 19:20 ?t=62229651&st=810#entry453122849]
    [QUOTE=Keto2021,5/9/2021, 15:55 ?t=62229651&st=795#entry453120154]
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11665158/...FCAEA169C8.jpeg

I can't tell if she's sucking it in or puking it out. 😖 How can Mushele NOT SEE how gross, and grotesque, she looks when she eats? Why would she want to publicize it? She has no shame.
    [/QUOTE

Psychopaths are not embarrassed, from my googling.
    Another theory is that she values eating, is proud of it, probably watches lots of similar videos, finds it exciting, it's the closest thing to sexual release for her aside from buying junk.
    She also has a very distorted image of herself.
    It's also content, without which her already repetitive vids would last 10 minutes.
    And she was probably raised by parents with equally poor manners.

11. Keto2021
        +13   Like  

User deleted

With the hog's quick rat trap action, she was able to save the slop from falling out of her contorted pie hole. She stuffed the mess back in her trap and chewed with delight, as she didn't waste a drop. Mose, that made me laugh out loud, thank you! It sounded like Sir David Attenborough whispering from a safe distance about the feeding habits of a wild boar, hysterical!

As for her all natural cures, that cracks me up too. She adds dandelion root or a vitamin and poof, she’s got cancer and diabetes all figured out. Totally disregarding facts like sugar feeds cancer (Dr Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize after he discovered that sugar feeds cancer and allows it to grow) but I’m not preaching to anyone at all, just the eejit who thinks she can stuff pounds of ground beef and cheese and dough in her gut and counteract it all with a supplement. Maybe she’ll get her own Nobel prize one day. Sheesh.

I think her nose is constantly running and her skin, head, palm, legs, arms, all itch because she's NASTY. Good grief, the house is filthy and those dogs are all over the furniture. Including her bed, rubbing their diarrhea butts everywhere and eating constantly, plus the bird poop, plus unwashed bodies and sheets and filthy recliners and weeds taking over the yard all around the windows and doors.

Thanks again for the chuckles, ladies and gents!

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I see this subscriber, Dianna Smith349, changed her tune about Tubby. The video was posted on 8-27. Her comment was posted 7 hours ago. "They are terrible parents. They taught Nate to only visit his grandma for his birthday and when grandma was only offering money to him." On 8-15's video, she had a different attitude about Tubby. Someone questioned the "diet". Dianna Smith349 jumped to tubby's defense and replied "Why do you care so much?? How's your weight loss going? Did u lose anything yet?" I wonder if Tubby didn't like one of the comments she posted somewhere and blocked her? Or the woman finally realized that Tubby was a selfish indulgent lazy liar who takes advantage of Nate and the midget?

[QUOTE=Keto2021,9/5/2021, 03:08 PM ?t=62229651&st=810#entry453124152]
    With the hog's quick rat trap action, she was able to save the slop from falling out of her contorted pie hole. She stuffed the mess back in her trap and chewed with delight, as she didn't waste a drop. Mose, that made me laugh out loud, thank you! It sounded like Sir David Attenborough whispering from a safe distance about the feeding habits of a wild boar, hysterical!

<b>Thanks, Keto. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your picture of her was captured perfectly. She is a disgusting porcine. Pigs are very intelligent, unlike that hog's wallop eating freakazoid<b>.

13.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    🤢

GIF-210905_143631

GIF-210905_143544

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 5/9/2021, 21:40) 
    🤢

GIF-210905_143631

GIF-210905_143544

[QUOTE=mose,5/9/2021, 21:31 ?t=62229651&st=810#entry453124388]
    I see this subscriber, Dianna Smith349, changed her tune about Tubby. The video was posted on 8-27. Her comment was posted 7 hours ago. "They are terrible parents. They taught Nate to only visit his grandma for his birthday and when grandma was only offering money to him." On 8-15's video, she had a different attitude about Tubby. Someone questioned the "diet". Dianna Smith349 jumped to tubby's defense and replied "Why do you care so much?? How's your weight loss going? Did u lose anything yet?" I wonder if Tubby didn't like one of the comments she posted somewhere and blocked her? Or the woman finally realized that Tubby was a selfish indulgent lazy liar who takes advantage of Nate and the midget?

QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 9/5/2021, 03:08 PM) 

<b>Thanks, Keto. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your picture of her was captured perfectly. She is a disgusting porcine. Pigs are very intelligent, unlike that hog's wallop eating freakazoid<b>.

:hearty-laugh:

15. Keto2021
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Interesting, Mose. Come on over Dianna, lots of people here once tried being supportive of the big fat bully, She always bites the hands that feed her, and well, everything else.

Excellent, Cool Beans! :scared-smiley-emoticon: :7043:

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87371 views