Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 9/5/2021, 03:40 PM) 
    🤢

GIF-210905_143631

GIF-210905_143544

YAY, COOL BEANS!!!!! PERFECT,AS ALWAYS!!!! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic :thumbs-up:

What a disgusting, ill mannered hog! How can anyone support this Neanderthal, like she's wonderful??? I just don't get it.

2.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 5/9/2021, 21:40) 
    🤢

GIF-210905_143631

GIF-210905_143544

OMG, Cool Beans, the way she vigorously wipes her mouth, as if she cares about appearances...then proceeds to yammer immediately afterward with all that half-chewed slime and slop filling her piehole and on the verge of oozing out again! :slob: :slob: :slob:

3.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Always with the double bites. Her neck blob prevents her from taking the huge bites she desires. Her mangled teeth prevent her from properly chewing.

But this is how she thinks of herself:
    austin-powers-fat-bastard

4. Keto2021
        +12   Like  

User deleted

I never thought about how her neck blob kept her from opening her mouth as wide as she wants, wow! Great observation, and like someone else mentioned, I keep waiting for her to choke, she forces so much heavy food down with barely chewing. Actually I can’t remember seeing her chew…just bite, shove, scoop, scoop what didn’t make it in the first time back inside, turn her neck to the side and gulp.

This is completely gross, sorry, but I remember on My 600 Pound life, a woman was being filmed in her car, drove through a fast food restaurant, got her food and was giddy, talking about how eating is sexual for her and the only way she can be aroused. She was not embarrassed at all and I couldn’t decide if I was more disgusted or sad for someone so messed up. I think there’s a lot of that with people like Michele and P. Fairy, it excites them and turns them on to eat and even more when they can do it in front of people because they think they’re enjoying it, too. Maybe if they’d shower and brush their teeth and spend some intimate, alone, away from the camera time with their spouses, they wouldn’t feel so empty inside.

5.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I've watched Michelle for a while now and really think she's getting worse. All of her negative traits are getting worse. Her lack of manners, her senseless wasting of money and buying of useless stuff. She's sloppier than ever. I'm thinking she's doing what she does to attract viewers. Like watching a train wreck just when you wonder how she can be worse, she is. I find it interesting how she calls anyone who disagrees with her a 'troll'. Yet who is the troll. Anyone who offers criticism she calls a troll. They usually aren't trying to provoke a response but are just offering critique of her or her videos. If you put videos up. you have to be able to deal with not everyone liking or approving of what you do. You don't retaliate and attack the critic.
    The saddest aspect I think is her failure in parenting Nate. Through her not getting him help so he could grow into a productive and independent adult she has chosen to keep him under her control. There's no way he will be able to live independently and the older he gets, the less likely it is. She has cheated him out of a good life.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon:
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 9/5/2021, 04:32 PM) 
    Always with the double bites. Her neck blob prevents her from taking the huge bites she desires. Her mangled teeth prevent her from properly chewing.

But this is how she thinks of herself:
    austin-powers-fat-bastard

:big-drooling-smiley-emoticon: :clapping-hands-above-head-smile :thumbs-up:

Hog jowls has a new tik tok video up. Now she's eating candy corn, and making her goofy faces. She thinks she's so beautiful. Yup, she's another Fat B*st*rd

*World of Adam Barta* is on YouTube talking about Tubby!

7.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    A crockpot full of crap!
    What a waste of garden tomatoes.
    Michele, just stop, stop cooking.
    Your home cooking is atrocious. :20130930103114-64d41b31: If you don’t know what that means, google it!
    Attached Image
    17F07019-5F1A-45D2-86F3-CE4302088E50

8. Keto2021
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I think we all agree with how sad it is about Nate. It would be a tiny bit more tolerable if I could believe that she did what she thought was best for Nate, but I don’t. I believe she convinced Bruce it was best for Nate, that she would “sacrifice” her job and time to home-un-school him and maybe even exaggerated how bad things were at school to further her cause of quitting her job and sitting at home. She used him and his handicaps and wound Bruce up over it. She’s so manipulative and selfish I wouldn’t doubt if she put things into Nate’s head, telling him no one liked him and encouraging him to want to stay home. Michele couldn’t mentally comprehend what the teachers and counselors were trying to tell her and how to help Nate, and Heaven knows nobody tells her how to do anything, so she just jerked him out of school without a care. When she researched homeschooling, which she knew she’d have to pretend to do, she found unschooling and bingo, what’s better than that for a lazy slug? The problem was that unschooling is not non-schooling.

I have a friend who is a teacher, and she had a child on the spectrum who had days when he was not just disruptive, he was physically dangerous to others. The family was known for trying to sue school districts, and that was their plan. The father idiotically posted on his Facebook account that he would withhold his son’s medication to try to instigate a reaction from the teachers and administrators so he could sue. He wanted to have to physically restrain him. Yeah, he was that dumb, he posted it. Fortunately thanks to his stupidity, his lawyer dropped his case but unfortunately, the boy was removed from school so he could be homeschooled.

Michele got a lot of money when they took Nate out of school. Just saying.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Poultry by the Pond @ 9/5/2021, 07:21 PM) 
    A crockpot full of crap!
    Your home cooking is atrocious. :20130930103114-64d41b31: If you don’t know what that means, google it!

I agree, Poultry. She really doesn't know how to cook. She put loads of sugar and cheese in the sauce because she likes it tasting like slop. To be honest, how can she taste anything with her stuffed nose? All I know is that she's a glutton. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 9/5/2021, 07:30 PM) 
    I think we all agree with how sad it is about Nate. It would be a tiny bit more tolerable if I could believe that she did what she thought was best for Nate, but I don’t. I believe she convinced Bruce it was best for Nate, that she would “sacrifice” her job and time to home-un-school him and maybe even exaggerated how bad things were at school to further her cause of quitting her job and sitting at home. She used him and his handicaps and wound Bruce up over it. She’s so manipulative and selfish I wouldn’t doubt if she put things into Nate’s head, telling him no one liked him and encouraging him to want to stay home. Michele couldn’t mentally comprehend what the teachers and counselors were trying to tell her and how to help Nate, and Heaven knows nobody tells her how to do anything, so she just jerked him out of school without a care. When she researched homeschooling, which she knew she’d have to pretend to do, she found unschooling and bingo, what’s better than that for a lazy slug? The problem was that unschooling is not non-schooling.

I have a friend who is a teacher, and she had a child on the spectrum who had days when he was not just disruptive, he was physically dangerous to others. The family was known for trying to sue school districts, and that was their plan. The father idiotically posted on his Facebook account that he would withhold his son’s medication to try to instigate a reaction from the teachers and administrators so he could sue. He wanted to have to physically restrain him. Yeah, he was that dumb, he posted it. Fortunately thanks to his stupidity, his lawyer dropped his case but unfortunately, the boy was removed from school so he could be homeschooled.

Michele got a lot of money when they took Nate out of school. Just saying.

Keto, you hit the nail on the head!!! :thumbs-up:

10.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (mose @ 9/5/2021, 07:36 PM) 
    QUOTE (Poultry by the Pond @ 9/5/2021, 07:21 PM) 
    A crockpot full of crap!

I agree, Poultry. She really doesn't know how to cook. She put loads of sugar and cheese in the sauce because she likes it tasting like slop. To be honest, how can she taste anything with her stuffed nose? All I know is that she's a glutton. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

I was astounded that she put in that much sugar. I would have used about 2 tablespoons for that much sauce, not a cup of it. And then that parmesan?? WTF? There was about a cup of that as well. I wonder if it even tastes like tomatoes anymore...Idiot..Maybe she'll put that recipe in her "cookbook"..

11.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He starts talking about her around 10 min mark.

12. Keto2021
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I like how he called her a bully. :thumbs-up:

A4415923-857E-4533-9C5B-FF5204B5D943

That’s a lot of candy I must’ve missed her buying before she said she wasn’t shopping again. Bottoms up, Michele, it’s so inspiring how you enjoy destroying your health, your weight, your teeth. You’re only hurting yourself. Be proud!

13.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In this video is double disgusting, eating taco bell. Talking about Nate learning the bare minimum and he didn't need to learn any science or reports. Laughing at how he was kicked out of dancing class. Bruce getting offend by a Psychiatrist because he ask them, "you want him to do better than you guys don't you"

At the end she said if they listened to the Psychiatrist, it could of ruined our lives.

???? Only Nate's life was ruined, bitch.

At the ten minute mark

Her cellphone camera does her no favors, her face is dirty wrinkly, her teeth even nastier looking.

GIF-210905_190950

Gotta survey from youtube..🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210905-191737_YouTube

14.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 9/5/2021, 01:31 PM) 
    She said a few days ago she doesn’t like homemade sauce.

Just imagine the flies swarming her kitchen as she makes her tomato sauce. Then we get see her eat. Her face will covered with sauce...kind of like a toddler learning how to handle a fork and spoon to feed him/herself. Toddlers are cute.

Rotting Garbage by the Lake is a neanderthal throwback on the evolutionary scale.

15. Keto2021
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Cool Beans, wow, that’s child neglect if not abuse. Selfish, insecure parents and too stupid to take advantage of professional help for their child because they got their little feeling hurt. Disgusting.

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87364 views