Chickens By the Lake Pt.4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She waited how long to get pregnant? The first sign of trouble and they yank the kid out of school and "unschool" him. Were the school authorities aware that the kid was short a chromosome or three? Did they ask for special ed et al for the kid? Did they even try to teach him anything? I think the answer the above questions is "NO!"

Such loving and concerned parents (snark intended). Why even have a kid if they aren't that interested in making sure he has some kind of future that doesn't involve living off of Cheerios and playing video games all day.

2.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Well so far I think the psychiatrist was right...Nate is not trying to better himself with what I see. He plays games all day and eats cheerios and chicken nuggets and still needs his mommy to cut the crust off his grilled cheese. And he is 19. Great start you gave him not listening to the experts. But Michele knows it all. Unschooling was the worst thing Bruce and Michele did for Nate.It hurts my brain to even think about her thinking she could even give Nate any knowledge. It is just so...Unbelievable.

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Laurie Wettengel @ 9/5/2021, 10:05 PM) 
    Well so far I think the psychiatrist was right...Nate is not trying to better himself with what I see. He plays games all day and eats cheerios and chicken nuggets and still needs his mommy to cut the crust off his grilled cheese. And he is 19. Great start you gave him not listening to the experts. But Michele knows it all. Unschooling was the worst thing Bruce and Michele did for Nate.It hurts my brain to even think about her thinking she could even give Nate any knowledge. It is just so...Unbelievable.

I think the way Nate lives would qualify as some sort of abuse to another human unable to make decisions for himself or something along those lines. The longer he stays in that dirty, ratty shack, the harder it will be for him to get the help he desperately needs.

4.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Taco Bell mukbhong you guyzz !
    Made me wanna hurl🤢
    Regarding Nate “ HE’S LEARNED ENOUGH” nuf said , you ignorant sow !
    I love the part about arguing with the Taco Bell worker about how it is in the states and the “fry nachos” . As she bit into the taco with her rat teeth , “ WOW , mmm,mmm , yum imma put sauce on it like is “seen” people do !”She seemed close to climax , yes she did . Most disgusting.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That Taco Bell mukbang video will be the next one she makes private or removes altogether. :rolleyes:

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I guess Tubby is "relaxing". I bet she whined and bullied the midget because "she worked hard all day" and wanted him to take over the comment section while she took a much-deserved rest.
    Leslie
    1 day ago
    Who sings that song at the start of your video? I love it and I love her voice. That is hard work all those tomatoes but so worth it, right? . I am doing peach freezer jam tomorrow, easy peasy yummy jam.

CHICKENS BY THE LAKE
    20 hours ago
    Michele will let you know and thanks for watching.

If you're into eating second-hand snot, dander, and spit from an ogre who never washes her big ugly hands while she's cooking, I guess you would be considered blessed and lucky.
    LuLu
    12 minutes ago
    Whoever gets blessed to eat the food Michele cooks is certainly lucky!! Everything always looks delicious 🤤

7.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have come to the conclusion that all the *ucked up people of the world are Me-Me-Me-Micheles's adoring Suscriber "friends"..... :smoking-smiley-face:

8.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lucky?? Lol. Nothing she makes is healthy. That sauce is a good example. She turns health food into junk food. If anything people are lucky not to eat what she makes. She’s getting fatter by the day then will bitch she’s fat then go on an no diet diet.

9. Keto2021
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Isn’t it endearing how she respects and loves her little squad of dimwits so much that she’ll never, ever meet them or participate in a meet up. Stupid people being pawns for a stupid woman.

Did you see how quickly she shut Bruce down when he said he was writing a song? It’s all about her and her boring slop.

I wonder what the percentage of subscribers to views is normal. She really should leave comments up, it would help her algorithms and her Rottweilers could have fun pretending to kick virtual ass.

This woman is obviously unstable if she’s asking Michele about homeschool programs. Or maybe she’s being passive aggressive, that would definitely go right over Michele’s head if she was.

E96E31B6-A5ED-4EF8-A8F0-F860204343FB

10.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Crazy times thanks for watching? Michele didn’t use any program. She would ask Nate what he wanted to learn about today and that’s how she unschooled free range Nate. He went in field trip to fast food restaurants and taught himself how to played video games.

11.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    “I would like to leave one general comment for everyone whether it suits the question or not.” says Blubber jaw Michele :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon:

“Thanks for watching”

12. Keto2021
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Yep, she didn’t have an answer because she didn’t educate him. And if the questioner was serious, does she really want her child to end up like Nate? She didn’t even pretend to homeschool, she “unschooled.”

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The midget was answering the commenters. Notice how he skirted the question about homeschooling Nate? He and Tubby are well aware that Melon Head failed Nate. He did not receive an education, period. How could he when he was homeschooled by an illiterate who can't pronounce words, can't spell, form a complete sentence, or comprehend anything she reads? Her strong point is wasting money on junk food, junk, and clutter, cooking slop and stuffing her rat trap, being a troll, and bullying the midget, Nate, and the animals.

14. Keto2021
        +12   Like  

User deleted

It definitely sounded more like him than her. I would’ve expected her to ignore it like she does most every comment. Dang Bruce, what is she threatening you with, I’m embarrassed for you man.

15.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 6/9/2021, 16:55) 
    It definitely sounded more like him than her. I would’ve expected her to ignore it like she does most every comment. Dang Bruce, what is she threatening you with, I’m embarrassed for you man.

The responses were off a bit eh.
    I thought it was weird there were so many replies as she normally can’t bother with answering viewers questions or comments. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87364 views