Chickens By the Lake Pt.4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (mose @ 6/9/2021, 16:49) 
    The midget was answering the commenters. Notice how he skirted the question about homeschooling Nate? He and Tubby are well aware that Melon Head failed Nate. He did not receive an education, period. How could he when he was homeschooled by an illiterate who can't pronounce words, can't spell, form a complete sentence, or comprehend anything she reads? Her strong point is wasting money on junk food, junk, and clutter, cooking slop and stuffing her rat trap, being a troll, and bullying the midget, Nate, and the animals.

You got that right sista! I just had a crazy thought. Can you imagine that big bloated frogface trying to blow up a balloon? L m f a o. I can just see her head looking like a beach ball bloated out even more and her eyes bulging and crossed. That would be hilarious. :thumbs-up:

P.S I bet the midget would beat off watching that :smoking-smiley-face:

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf

Like this?
    Attached Image
    2BD372A8-945A-4E83-9C65-F655D6BFB888

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Here Michele has Bruce by his 🥎
    Attached Image
    B39E1C42-51AC-46B3-A71F-5C8E57D01021

4.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:
    QUOTE (Getaf*inglife @ 6/9/2021, 18:22) 
    Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf
    Yesss l
    Like this?

Lmaooo GAFL :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Michele and Brucey back in the day...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210906-133829_Chrome

6.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Haha you fat b**** I got the last Sprite Zero
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210906-135401_Google

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OMG!!!!!! Gizzard, and Getaf*inglife. You both had me laughing so hard. You're both so hilarious with the comments and pictures!!!
    You got that right sista! I just had a crazy thought. Can you imagine that big bloated frogface trying to blow up a balloon? L m f a o. I can just see her head looking like a beach ball bloated out even more and her eyes bulging and crossed. That would be hilarious. :thumbs-up:

8. Keto2021
        +15   Like  

User deleted

Dumbass played music through half her vlog and didn’t realize it. She talks about spending hours editing, sure Michele.

Nate got blackout curtains so he can be even more isolated in his cave. He currently has “one curtain and a towel”. Bruce said “he’ll have to learn how to hang curtains now” and she slapped back that he knew how to hang curtains. That’s why he has a towel for a curtain now.

Bruce is still kissing ass. Wowwwwww great job on the puzzle wowwwww you did that after making all that sauce wowwwwww you go girl.

Bruce ended up hanging the curtain while Nate screamed at him and she ate candy corn. Bruce went to Walmart to buy parts for his curtain. Pringles are on sale and she needed gummies for her “exziety” and Doritos. I guess that’s what she meant by not shopping, she just sends Bruce.

I’m beginning to wonder if what someone mentioned could be true. Maybe Bruce got vaccinated, either because work required or whatever, because he seems to be doing the in store shopping even more than usual. Unless it’s Michaels or somewhere frivolous.

Chips and dip instead of a walk. Orgasmic over shoveling in candy corn.

Nates sandwich on the table, see, we feed him. No sign of Nate, who’ll slither out of his cave and run back to all “the friends he’s made all over the world.”

9.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I see the resemblance.
    Attached Image
    5399EC9C-FE8B-4486-8AA6-EC85B40EE7D0

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Getaf%inglife~ YES!!!! All the frog needs is glasses and a blond wig!!! :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 9/6/2021, 04:58 PM) 
    Dumbass played music through half her vlog and didn’t realize it. She talks about spending hours editing, sure Michele.

Nate got blackout curtains so he can be even more isolated in his cave. He currently has “one curtain and a towel”. Bruce said “he’ll have to learn how to hang curtains now” and she slapped back that he knew how to hang curtains. That’s why he has a towel for a curtain now.

Bruce is still kissing ass. Wowwwwww great job on the puzzle wowwwww you did that after making all that sauce wowwwwww you go girl.

Bruce ended up hanging the curtain while Nate screamed at him and she ate candy corn. Bruce went to Walmart to buy parts for his curtain. Pringles are on sale and she needed gummies for her “exziety” and Doritos. I guess that’s what she meant by not shopping, she just sends Bruce.

I’m beginning to wonder if what someone mentioned could be true. Maybe Bruce got vaccinated, either because work required or whatever, because he seems to be doing the in store shopping even more than usual. Unless it’s Michaels or somewhere frivolous.

Chips and dip instead of a walk. Orgasmic over shoveling in candy corn.

Nates sandwich on the table, see, we feed him. No sign of Nate, who’ll slither out of his cave and run back to all “the friends he’s made all over the world.”

Keto, is this fiasco on a new video? I still have the one from yesterday.

11. Keto2021
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Mose, yep, looks like she made it private. She was playing her stupid opening music all through the first half while she was talking and couldn’t be heard at all. :5153: It’ll probably be back with the music off, and I’m sure she’s pissed off about HOW HARD bring a youtuber is. :smashing_computer: She don’t edit sht, she doesn’t even proof watch it to be safe.

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks, Keto! Maybe she will make the midget fix it, or else. Lol I was watching her eat in slow motion. @11:25 she makes the bulging eyes as she's looking down at her burger fit for a man. She just complained prior that she had got bitten by bugs when she was out with the chickens. She looks like a maniac. I never witnessed anyone like her. She is very odd in every aspect. The way she chews is another pet peeve of mine. I can't stomach her, but I keep watching. She's a misfit and a strange looking creature. Midget says jalapenos Hallowpeenyas. Those two are a perfect match. Two inbreds.

13.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Keto fkn right eh! Anyone who leaves a video up with their son picking his ears and smelling it and eating the wax. Picking his nose and sniffin his fingers all the time. She doesn't do s***. Big fat lazy heifer. Go choke on candy corn Gutsy glutton hog!
    Lol that frog pic tho..lmao.
    You are all the best and I thank you for the laughs everyday. :7043:

14.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Dumb ass, she wouldn't like being not being heard. Does she not know she can still go into a retail store, and the supermarkets, it's only restaurants, Sports venues, nightclubs, pubs etc where the virus is easy spread, that you need a passport. It is similar here in New Zealand now. Dumb dumb and even dumber.

15.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crusty Pie @ 9/6/2021, 06:42 AM) 
    That Taco Bell mukbang video will be the next one she makes private or removes altogether. :rolleyes:

I would not be surprised if the corporation that owns Taco Bell sends a cease and desist order her way. The way she eats is disgusting and would turn potential patrons away in a heartbeat!

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87373 views