Chickens By the Lake Pt.4

« Older   Newer »

1. Keto2021
        +13   Like  

User deleted

I hope she pits it back because it was creepy when Bruce was helping Nate (who she had insisted could hang his own curtains) and you could hear Nate screaming at Bruce, it was ugly. Michele just sat there eating handfuls of candy corn like it was a normal occurrence.

Nate has some rage. They’re in trouble.

Just an additional thought. When Nate screamed at Bruce, he said something like “will you freaking stop” REALLY LOUDLY, so I bet Michele told Bruce to hang the curtains, Bruce said yes master, was drilling the holes for the hardware and it disturbed Nate’s video game. That’s especially ironic because Michele made a big deal about how Nate could do it all by himself. I wonder if Nate even wanted the curtains, she said he ordered them but she also said he ordered the vitamins, somehow those don’t sound like Nate purchases and I doubt he has a credit or debit card. She probably got the black out curtains because she wanted them, not Nate. She said his window was the worst in the house and when they replaced windows again, he’d be first. It’s probably rotting out of the frame and she got the black out curtain to cut down on heating and cooling, then acted like he was cognizant enough to order a curtain for his room.

It looks like she’s back, enjoy!

2.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She sounds like she is stoned throughout the whole video. If she spoke or moved any slower, she would stop. Those gummi edibles must really work. Wonder how many of her sussscribers know her natural medicine is weed? How many would recognize the plant on the bag?

3. Keto2021
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Her “exziety” was so high yesterday, you know on their relaxing long weekend at the cottagecabin. Funny that Bruce was glad to go get her gummies, it’s probably the only time he gets any peace.

4.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wow she is really high as fuck in today’s video.mShe can barely talk or think.... wow she is going down hill fast!

5.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She definitely reads here….. love
    How she puts Nate’s food on the table but you know he’s just going to eat in his room.

She hasn’t parented that kid one bit.

Poor kid. Maybe he’ll meet someone online who helps him learn there’s more to life than living like an animal in your parents house.

His parents could clearly not set him up for success in life even if they tried (and they don’t)

6.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This woman can't hide her disdain for French Canadians as she is showing the Pringles can with the French label facing her. It is a slip of the mask she wears and the kindness she pretends to have. "Frigging French" she mutters followed by, "We're not French people." Hateful POS.

The amount of money she has pissed off on candy and signs and as of late campfire crap, yet she could not fork out some of that cash to buy her son decent curtains? Such a proud homeowner and loving mother. Interesting they are blackout curtains. Perfect for sleeping all day when you've worked hard gaming all hours of the night.

7. Keto2021
        +16   Like  

User deleted

Many French Canadians know more English than she does. I guess in her unschooling classes she overlooked the fact that Canada has TWO official languages. She’s almost 60 years old, she should be used to French labels by now.

Nuffin, good point, she probably even encourages his sleeping all day so he doesn’t bother her. Since most people who are gamers are either at work or school during the day, Nate has to wait until late to play then sleep all day.

That whole family situation is so repulsive, I wish I knew someone to investigate, at least for Nate’s sake. She really better be careful, he’s puny as hell but if he was angry, he could hurt both of them and anyone else because in anger he has no boundaries.

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just finished watching the hog fest. Her jaw should be sore from stretching it beyond normal capacity, That beast is a real hog. When she was standing at the counter making "Michele's" muffins, her big gut reminded me of a man's beer belly. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought it was a man standing at the counter with his big beer belly and man boobs. The only difference is her big belly protrudes and then sags down to where her rotten hair pie is. She is disgusting. When Sandy was howling, I saw the filth at the bottom of the screen door. If she "works so hard", she should clean that filthy door. What a lazy loser. Most of the video was her slobbering over food. They can go through the Doritos and chips like crazy. She's always eating that dip with everything she puts in her rat trap. I can't even remember the last time I had any dip. It probably was around Christmas, maybe 5 to 10 years ago. She also wasn't sure what the midget was going to bring home. All she wanted were her pot gummies. She shouldn't talk about the midget. When lard azz goes into the store she buys whatever she wants and then some. She eats that disgusting overly sweet candy corn. My sister got me a bag last year. I took one piece and threw the bag out. They're horrible. She gnaws on them one after another with her yellow rat teeth. Why does she feed them to Zen! They aren't good for him, and neither is dog food. That sow belly shouldn't have pets. Just because she has an iron gut with an endless pit that never reaches the bottom, it's no reason to feed your pets junk! The midget is also a wimp when she talks like a wise ass. Even the skinny pale weakling son shows no respect. If I was the midget, I'd kick her lard azz right out the door and lock it behind her. She would have to live in the chicken coop, or with her "boyfriend" Jethro. Yeah, like Jethro would really want that sow glutton in his coop. He would nip at her skinny ankles and big feet to chase her out. She's a real ass wipe. :agace:

9.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thread title ideas?

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 9/6/2021, 06:05 PM) 
    Her “exziety” was so high yesterday, you know on their relaxing long weekend at the cottagecabin. Funny that Bruce was glad to go get her gummies, it’s probably the only time he gets any peace.

If she is getting high on gummies, she isn't whining, complaining, or being her usual c*nty self. She's probably more bearable when stoned. She seems like someone who enjoys alcohol, prescription and non-prescription drugs. Maybe give some of those gummies to the feral child to calm his scrawny white arse down.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh: :thumbs-up: Right on, Chef!
    [/QUOTE]
    If she is getting high on gummies, she isn't whining, complaining, or being her usual c*nty self. She's probably more bearable when stoned. She seems like someone who enjoys alcohol, prescription and non-prescription drugs. Maybe give some of those gummies to the feral child to calm his scrawny white arse down.
    [/QUOTE]

12.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 7/9/2021, 03:24) 
    Thread title ideas?

Here’s one. “Hey GUYZZ it’s Dead Chickens by the Lake/Cottage/Cabin or Whatever!”

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Cant believe thats all Nate eats. 3 measly triangles like a 5 year old. But hes 19! Do you starve him so you can spend all the rest on hauls and junk? A 19 year old should be eating more than this. You should be ashamed but then you never are, just gloat in your own self worth. As for anxiety thats BS you are just copying others again. Can you even do anything for yourself, or think for yourself. A hundreds times we hear ill do it, but its always Bruce. Lazy bitch, did Bruce have to wipe your crotch when you pissed in the park

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mamacats @ 6/9/2021, 10:40) 
    QUOTE (mose @ 9/5/2021, 07:36 PM) 
    I agree, Poultry. She really doesn't know how to cook. She put loads of sugar and cheese in the sauce because she likes it tasting like slop. To be honest, how can she taste anything with her stuffed nose? All I know is that she's a glutton. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

I was astounded that she put in that much sugar. I would have used about 2 tablespoons for that much sauce, not a cup of it. And then that parmesan?? WTF? There was about a cup of that as well. I wonder if it even tastes like tomatoes anymore...Idiot..Maybe she'll put that recipe in her "cookbook"..

Behold, ForeverKailyn.

If you have the time, that is a CRAZY rabbit hole to go down.

15.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She must be asleep and too stoned to clean her comments section up fast enough.
    Attached Image
    Capture

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87361 views