Status
    Anonymous
    :)

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Marking my place!! I’ve been waiting for this!! I’m so intrigued by them!!

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well, I was intrigued, too, until I saw their wish list. A mower for almost 4,500 dollars?! At the end of the day they're just grifting like everyone else.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Boppo22 @ 9/4/2021, 07:43 PM) 
    Well, I was intrigued, too, until I saw their wish list. A mower for almost 4,500 dollars?! At the end of the day they're just grifting like everyone else.

They don't have any toys for the kids on the wish list but the Dad wants a lot of clothes and tools.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yep, that wish list is for the dad. Meanwhile, the kids are neglected and filthy. They obviously need dental care and medical care too, I'm sure.

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ohhhh I have been waiting for this thread. I feel so sorry for those kids, they are so thin and dirty, they speak like robots and have been told what to say. They claim to live debit free.. that’s because they filed bankruptcy and didn’t pay off their debts. They claim to live by faith but are constantly hinting for people to send them things and the Amazon wish list is to die for. Funnily enough the father is the only one who doesn’t look malnourished and underweight, and his ego certainly isn’t underweight.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    You can tell the oldest son is over all of it too. He use to be always on camera and so willing but now we never see him. All the kids act like robots like mentioned before. I also feel like there isn’t enough food either.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It concerns me that their smiles are a little too forced .Ester has alopecia which they treat with homemade potion .They are pretty undersized

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The dad is a little scary. The mother and children wear sackcloths but they have an expensive camera, it seems.

Again, that wish list is disgusting.

10.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I get the creepiest vibes from the dad. I admire them for living off grid. No way I could do it. But, the children’s behaviors look forced and miserable.

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    They all sleep in the same room.

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Gross, I was worried about that!

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If I’m remembering correctly the parents have their own space separated by a sheet 😵‍💫😵‍💫

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just watched the latest video, the mother hinting they need more camping stuff and a bigger tent.... wonder how long it will be until it’s on the Amazon Wishlist. It’s funny how when dad cooks diner it’s called “ yummy Sunday” as if every other meal the mum cooks is not yummy, now we have adventure Tuesday where the dad takes them on an adventure, I’m thinking he is trying to make himself look like a better father than he really is. They also made a point of mentioning that he works full time... last time they mentioned him working he had cut down to a couple of days a week... no idea what they would be spending his full time wage on if they are debt free, grow all their own foods and certainly don’t buy the kids new clothes or pay for schooling...

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wish people would be more selective with how they spend their hard earned money. You don't even have to search for worthy causes, they are all around.

Like St. Jude's. Some of us remember Danny Thomas and his love for children. What a wonderful dream he had, then it became a reality. Today, his daughter, Marlo Thomas, carries on her father's work where no family is charged for a child's medical treatment. You want a worthy cause to donate to? There ya go.

Or, you look around in your own community where you know the people and you know who needs help. But this business of sending money to deadbeats on the internet is just mind-blowing, for me at least. I know these people look needy but the DAD is most certainly the one opening the envelopes.

Oh, and I just LOVE their message about not sending boxes, only mail. He doesn't want anyone sending clothing for the kids- cash only, please.

864 replies since 2/9/2021, 23:06   93080 views