Tom Mills of Millsville - where the fruit of his loins is left to rot while he chases chicks he hopes are hot Pt 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by passerby

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I never did watch the shopping trip. When did Eden give the ugly remark?

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Marking my spot.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    marking too

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Curious as to what “marking my spot” means 🤔😊

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kbell @ 9/5/2021, 03:16 AM) 

Just like putting a bookmark in a book.

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 5/9/2021, 03:31) 
    QUOTE (Kbell @ 9/5/2021, 03:16 AM) 

Thank you. Do I need to do that every time there’s a new thread?

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kbell @ 5/9/2021, 03:33) 
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 5/9/2021, 03:31) 

As far as I can tell, I don't get notifications unless I comment on a thread. If I haven't been commenting but still want to read, I "mark my spot" every time there is a new thread.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    👋🏼👋🏼

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 5/9/2021, 03:59) 
    QUOTE (Kbell @ 5/9/2021, 03:33) 

As far as I can tell, I don't get notifications unless I comment on a thread. If I haven't been commenting but still want to read, I "mark my spot" every time there is a new thread.

Ok, thank you 😊

11.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am trying to catch up, as we have had a heck of a time over here with flooding and I haven't had the opportunity to get on the computer, so not sure if this was discussed or not- but it has me so hopping mad that I am bringing it up here -if it has already been discussed, my apologies for not finding the thread.

DID THIS BUFFOON SERIOUSLY GET NEW SHEETS FOR EVERYONE ELSE AND DECIDE TO GIVE CLAUDIA EDEN'S OLD ONES??? IS THAT EVEN FAIR??? THIS MOTHER EFFER!! AND THEN!!! HE BUYS A SCRUBBIE FOR HANNAH, AND A SCRUBBIE FOR SOPHIA AND DOESN'T EVEN MENTION CLAUDIA LET ALONE PICK HER ONE UP AS WELL.

I feel soooo bad for how Claudia must have felt when they came home with cute scrubbier for the girls and none for her. There was a Minnie mouse one and a unicorn/horse one that I could see in the box, so there was no excuse. Give me a break if it wasn't the "right color". His dislike for Claudia is more and more obvious because it isn't even apparent to him when he is treating her differently. Man that pissed me off.

That shopping trip was a shit show- no meat or fresh vegetables that I can recall. Just processed crap as usual. Why we even tune in to these shopping trips is beyond me- I think it is to see if there might be a change, but quite frankly I am over this SOB. I hope Andrea's family saw what went down with forgetting about Claudia- I swear I want to punch him in his crooked teeth.

12.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WHYME @ 9/5/2021, 05:41 AM) 
    I am trying to catch up, as we have had a heck of a time over here with flooding and I haven't had the opportunity to get on the computer, so not sure if this was discussed or not- but it has me so hopping mad that I am bringing it up here -if it has already been discussed, my apologies for not finding the thread.

DID THIS BUFFOON SERIOUSLY GET NEW SHEETS FOR EVERYONE ELSE AND DECIDE TO GIVE CLAUDIA EDEN'S OLD ONES??? IS THAT EVEN FAIR??? THIS MOTHER EFFER!! AND THEN!!! HE BUYS A SCRUBBIE FOR HANNAH, AND A SCRUBBIE FOR SOPHIA AND DOESN'T EVEN MENTION CLAUDIA LET ALONE PICK HER ONE UP AS WELL.

I feel soooo bad for how Claudia must have felt when they came home with cute scrubbier for the girls and none for her. There was a Minnie mouse one and a unicorn/horse one that I could see in the box, so there was no excuse. Give me a break if it wasn't the "right color". His dislike for Claudia is more and more obvious because it isn't even apparent to him when he is treating her differently. Man that pissed me off.

That shopping trip was a shit show- no meat or fresh vegetables that I can recall. Just processed crap as usual. Why we even tune in to these shopping trips is beyond me- I think it is to see if there might be a change, but quite frankly I am over this SOB. I hope Andrea's family saw what went down with forgetting about Claudia- I swear I want to punch him in his crooked teeth.

Yep! Eden's color isn't purple or gray, and you didn't see him saying that Eden wouldn't get new sheets because they weren't the right color. Such a trash human being.

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think there are a lot of us who want to punch him in the mouth

14.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He also is bullying Claudia to stay relevant in here
    He is sick beyond words

15.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Abakersdozen @ 5/9/2021, 08:20) 
    He also is bullying Claudia to stay relevant in here
    He is sick beyond words

I think this too! How could a parent bully a tiny child in order to stir snark and gain notoriety - and more views, as many of his subscribers read here!

Tom - you are already notorious for many of your crackpot ideas. There's no need to be singling out a child to neglect, ridicule and bully. :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

Claudia looks ill. Malnourished and without adequate sleep or access to fresh air and outdoor play.

Also, who is to say what the blatant favoritism of her sisters is having on this little girl and her self- esteem?

When Claudia was born, the doctors voiced concern about possible genetic issues.

Whether or not those issues are relevant, Claudia needs a full medical assessment. Daddy needs to ensure that there is nothing which needs addressing, such as cardiac problems.

I don't think that I've ever come across a child who looks so frail, whilst being treated in such a care less and cavalier manner. By her self-professed "loving" parent!

884 replies since 5/9/2021, 01:29   101933 views