Tom Mills of Millsville - where the fruit of his loins is left to rot while he chases chicks he hopes are hot Pt 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I like watching Bc of the kids, I worry so much about them all, especially the younger kids. At times I have to stop watching Bc it breaks my heart when I’m not able to understand what exactly certain kids are saying while talking… (SEVERE SPEECH PROBLEMS WITH SEVERAL OF YOUR CHILDREN TOMMO) “Please get them speech therapy already”
    Your not DADDY of the year Tommo, Bc if you were daddy of the year, you would have tackled this problem years ago, & more…
    It sickens my stomach to watch/listen to the 2 CRY BABIES of the Mills Family, Sophia & Hannah hurt my ears when talking & crying over STUPID things…
    This family is so MESSED up, & good old Tommo (remember ppl, he’s father of the year, lol) isn’t doing anything whatsoever to make CHANGES for the better of his children..
    One more thing, “Hannah is not CUTE” she’s nothing but a SPOILED BRAT, & you caused it…
    It sickens me every time you say Hannah is cute, you have several other children around when your saying that, THINK about your other children’s feelings that you are HURTING… IMO, my opinion only) Judah & Claudia are the CUTE ones out of all your children

2.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hey Tom,

Please wear a condom and don’t cum inside anyone ever again.

Thanks!
    Everyone

3.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 5/9/2021, 14:55) 
    Forgive me if I'm wrong. I only listened to part of the video and wasn't really "watching" because I was washing dishes, but I thought I heard he bought all the girls new sheets, it was just that the ones for Claudia were the same pattern as a set Eden has had before?

He was originally trying to buy sheets for all three of younger girls saying he already bought new sheets for Eden a few months ago. But the only set that had Claudia’s colour in it looked the set he had previously bought for Eden. And they possibly couldn’t have the same set as “THAT won’t work”. 🙄

A few mins later, he saw a plain grey sheet set. So he decided that grey will work for Eden (because yellow and grey are so similar???), and she could just pass on her already used patterned sheets to Claudia.

And I think we can see he left Claudia’s new patterned sheet set on the shelf where he found the grey sheet set.

So Eden, Sophia and Hannah were bought brand new sheets while Claudia just got to inherit Eden’s used sheets.

At least that’s what I think happened. Can anyone confirm?

4.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wonderful, another thread, continuing our smart, thoughtful ,and heartful comments/opinions . Some folks read their bibles to start the day,,when not in a rush,I choose the bakery, an entrenched habit now. :happy:

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyeRoll @ 9/5/2021, 10:19 PM) 
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 5/9/2021, 14:55) 
    Forgive me if I'm wrong. I only listened to part of the video and wasn't really "watching" because I was washing dishes, but I thought I heard he bought all the girls new sheets, it was just that the ones for Claudia were the same pattern as a set Eden has had before?

He was originally trying to buy sheets for all three of younger girls saying he already bought new sheets for Eden a few months ago. But the only set that had Claudia’s colour in it looked the set he had previously bought for Eden. And they possibly couldn’t have the same set as “THAT won’t work”. 🙄

A few mins later, he saw a plain grey sheet set. So he decided that grey will work for Eden (because yellow and grey are so similar???), and she could just pass on her already used patterned sheets to Claudia.

And I think we can see he left Claudia’s new patterned sheet set on the shelf where he found the grey sheet set.

So Eden, Sophia and Hannah were bought brand new sheets while Claudia just got to inherit Eden’s used sheets.

At least that’s what I think happened. Can anyone confirm?

Yep, you're correct!

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm calling it now, the kids are going to start later than September 22 because Tom hasn't ordered the kids' workbooks and supplies.

7.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 9/5/2021, 11:21 PM) 
    I'm calling it now, the kids are going to start later than September 22 because Tom hasn't ordered the kids' workbooks and supplies.

He'll say it's bc he's just been so buuusssyyy.... not too busy to go to a hotel room or video chat the 23 year old vixen ;-)

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 9/5/2021, 11:32 PM) 

He'll say it's bc he's just been so buuusssyyy.... not too busy to go to a hotel room or video chat the 23 year old vixen ;-)

You are all familiar with "selective memory"........Tommo is "selectively busy" :fist-shake:

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 9/5/2021, 09:20 PM) 
    Is anyone else not receiving notifications when they post for this thread? I get notifications for the last thread and other threads I've posted on, but not this one...

Did you remember to subscribe? I got my notifications here already.

He is so full of it. I don't think he was in a hotel room or with a 23 year old. He lies so much! he wants us all to think he was!

10.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It’s pretty bad when everything they own (the kids) is based on a color wheel, assigned a birth. It’s maddening…and he makes his life so much harder by conforming to it. Does he really think that wifey number 3 is going to want to adopt all these crazy rules? Especially, if she already, has her own children. He made a damn fool of himself picking those sheet sets out at Walmart. Why couldn’t he just take the girls out and let them pick them out themselves? He takes “choice” out of the equation….it’s all about what TomAss wants them to have. He thinks he knows how to pick girl clothes out, too. Honestly, I find him rather feminine….his walk, his hand gestures, his liking to decorate and shop.

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 9/6/2021, 01:31 AM) 
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 9/5/2021, 09:20 PM) 
    Is anyone else not receiving notifications when they post for this thread? I get notifications for the last thread and other threads I've posted on, but not this one...

Did you remember to subscribe? I got my notifications here already.

He is so full of it. I don't think he was in a hotel room or with a 23 year old. He lies so much! he wants us all to think he was!

Just did, thank you! I haven't had to in the past, so that's why I was a bit confused.

QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 9/6/2021, 01:56 AM) 
    It’s pretty bad when everything they own (the kids) is based on a color wheel, assigned a birth. It’s maddening…and he makes his life so much harder by conforming to it. Does he really think that wifey number 3 is going to want to adopt all these crazy rules? Especially, if she already, has her own children. He made a damn fool of himself picking those sheet sets out at Walmart. Why couldn’t he just take the girls out and let them pick them out themselves? He takes “choice” out of the equation….it’s all about what TomAss wants them to have. He thinks he knows how to pick girl clothes out, too. Honestly, I find him rather feminine….his walk, his hand gestures, his liking to decorate and shop.

NO! Choice gives the kids choices and choices give kids IDEAS. Can't have the kids having IDEAS and forming their own opinions, preferences, and personalities. They might see how messed up their lives are and stray from the flock.

12.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone else realize that he doesn’t do his sit down chitchat lives anymore? . They used to be like once or twice or even more per week. I find that super interesting. I guess he’s too busy with his ““ girlfriend”.., lol funny ….

13.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hollydolly088 @ 9/6/2021, 02:49 AM) 
    Does anyone else realize that he doesn’t do his sit down chitchat lives anymore? . They used to be like once or twice or even more per week. I find that super interesting. I guess he’s too busy with his ““ girlfriend”.., lol funny ….

Maybe he's finally realized that he always makes a fool of himself during the live chats. Here he is thinking he's FDR with fireside chats, lol.

14.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Children that don't attend school ,don't need book bags. Remember ,the house is too small. Children that don't have the appropriate colored item will do without. But, they can save their money for non colored items ,but still have no room for them. The only school supplies they need are crayons,markers and tape. Oh, don't forget the glue because apparently we are all kindergartners. The only thing not rigid about Tom, may be his tiny thimble. I mean we can only buy one kind of ice cream because someone else may not like it. Perhaps, he buy a couple boxes and each child gets what they like. If I ate toaster strudels for breakfast , ramen at lunch and had bread dough at dinner, I would be fat. Simply rolls of visceral belly fat. After ice cream and candy and my snack chips, I would be dead from diabetes. Am I allowed to have my own color ,or do I have to dress like Andrea. I want to know who is running by in the chats when he goes live. He obviously has that dirty smirk for someone. This latest pizza making video shows him quite happy. He must be fulfilled and not frustrated.

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dummysmith @ 9/6/2021, 03:24 AM) 
    Children that don't attend school ,don't need book bags. Remember ,the house is too small. Children that don't have the appropriate colored item will do without. But, they can save their money for non colored items ,but still have no room for them. The only school supplies they need are crayons,markers and tape. Oh, don't forget the glue because apparently we are all kindergartners. The only thing not rigid about Tom, may be his tiny thimble. I mean we can only buy one kind of ice cream because someone else may not like it. Perhaps, he buy a couple boxes and each child gets what they like. If I ate toaster strudels for breakfast , ramen at lunch and had bread dough at dinner, I would be fat. Simply rolls of visceral belly fat. After ice cream and candy and my snack chips, I would be dead from diabetes. Am I allowed to have my own color ,or do I have to dress like Andrea. I want to know who is running by in the chats when he goes live. He obviously has that dirty smirk for someone. This latest pizza making video shows him quite happy. He must be fulfilled and not frustrated.

Gross

884 replies since 5/9/2021, 01:29   101934 views