Tom Mills of Millsville - where the fruit of his loins is left to rot while he chases chicks he hopes are hot Pt 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 2/10/2021, 03:53) 
    QUOTE (JayCloud355 @ 10/2/2021, 03:41 AM) 
    @Cannoli here is the one I watched, it’s from 2018, (time stamp: @18:49 Tom said “idk who the krabby patties are from but it’s gonna get eaten” Andrea said they were from “his wife” and then that’s when he told her that he didn’t get her anything)

They also played a number a of valentines games and Tom tried so hard, he couldn’t let any of the boys beat him. But i think some beat him and you can tell he’s a sore loser. He did terrible with balloon game and just had to have a second turn.

They had heart shaped BLTs for lunch and you can hear the disappointment in Toms words as he saw that Andrea put Lettuce and Tomatoes on his plate. He looked at her funny and kept emphasizing the lettuce and tomatoes. Ungrateful POS.

wowza!!!
    Check out 22:10 is that 9 months pregnant he is! Holy Moly!

I’m fully convinced Tommo looks at himself in the mirror and see’s a six pack he’s that far up his own ass lol.

2.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lol @ SweetBeyond I’ve always found your comments very funny.

He can go around looking like that but wants a young, hot chick.
    Thomas has a baby belly too and he is only 19, it’s kinda scary. He needs to take care of himself more. A little exercise and healthier food options doesn’t hurt. He’s very young.

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 10/2/2021, 04:00 AM) 
    31:12. I can’t handle all the side profile gut images….Andrea is pregnant, …..baby Hannah….TomAss, looks 9 months preggo himself! (Above video ⬆️).

kewpiepie we had the same thoughts ...I'm sure we aren't the only 2... Prego FatASS TomAss

QUOTE (JayCloud355 @ 10/2/2021, 04:02 AM) 
    Lol @ SweetBeyond I’ve always found your comments very funny.

He can go around looking like that but wants a young, hot chick.
    Thomas has a baby belly too and he is only 19, it’s kinda scary. He needs to take care of himself more. A little exercise and healthier food options doesn’t hurt. He’s very young.

JayCloud355 Thank you! You just made my night because s lot of the time, i just feel more mean then funny! I just cant stand TomAss mills!

Thomas- the only exercise is probably just what he gets while working! Then is sleep and video games!

When he was on the floor at Diehls Thursday night , he reminded me so much of TomASS because i keep remembering TomAss always flopping down at walmart on their floor (any chance he got)

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cakey @ 10/1/2021, 06:47 PM) 
    I would lose my shit having 3 kids climbing on me, vying for attention, grabbing my legs and crawling on the floor in a high-traffic kitchen after being told repeatedly not to.

Sophia held the camera again which meant we were treated to more Tommo crotch shots.

Eden had to translate for Sophia talking about when bunnies get mad, they thump (Bubby deh ma dey jus fump)

You made me choke on a pretzel!! Too accurate!!!! Poor kids lol

Bubby deh ma dey jus fump

QUOTE (BlairKavanagh @ 10/2/2021, 04:01 AM) 
    wowza!!!

I’m fully convinced Tommo looks at himself in the mirror and see’s a six pack he’s that far up his own ass lol.

I think a great and pathetic one was when they went to the spot where he proposed to Andrea and the boys were jumping from the ground onto the picnic table ( I think it was the picnic table- it was some kind of raised platform). Anyway, old man Tom had to try and outdo his young boys and insisted that he could "still" jump on the table from the ground ( leap up). He busted his balls so good- and couldn't even lift him self the second time. Such a narcissistic jackass.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WHYME @ 10/2/2021, 04:33 AM) 
    QUOTE (Cakey @ 10/1/2021, 06:47 PM) 
    I would lose my shit having 3 kids climbing on me, vying for attention, grabbing my legs and crawling on the floor in a high-traffic kitchen after being told repeatedly not to.

Sophia held the camera again which meant we were treated to more Tommo crotch shots.

Eden had to translate for Sophia talking about when bunnies get mad, they thump (Bubby deh ma dey jus fump)

You made me choke on a pretzel!! Too accurate!!!! Poor kids lol

Bubby deh ma dey jus fump

QUOTE (BlairKavanagh @ 10/2/2021, 04:01 AM) 
    wowza!!!

I think a great and pathetic one was when they went to the spot where he proposed to Andrea and the boys were jumping from the ground onto the picnic table ( I think it was the picnic table- it was some kind of raised platform). Anyway, old man Tom had to try and outdo his young boys and insisted that he could "still" jump on the table from the ground ( leap up). He busted his balls so good- and couldn't even lift him self the second time. Such a narcissistic jackass.

OMG i am so slow tonight...i just got that! :hearty-laugh:

6.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 10/2/2021, 03:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (JayCloud355 @ 10/2/2021, 03:41 AM) 
    @Cannoli here is the one I watched, it’s from 2018, (time stamp: @18:49 Tom said “idk who the krabby patties are from but it’s gonna get eaten” Andrea said they were from “his wife” and then that’s when he told her that he didn’t get her anything)

They also played a number a of valentines games and Tom tried so hard, he couldn’t let any of the boys beat him. But i think some beat him and you can tell he’s a sore loser. He did terrible with balloon game and just had to have a second turn.

They had heart shaped BLTs for lunch and you can hear the disappointment in Toms words as he saw that Andrea put Lettuce and Tomatoes on his plate. He looked at her funny and kept emphasizing the lettuce and tomatoes. Ungrateful POS.

wowza!!!

That is what stood out to me the most :( She had his big floppy belly in frame for every shot. She wasn't even pointing the camera at his face.

The gift thing I didn't really take the same way. He got a leftover piece of crappy patty and she kind of sarcastically said it was her present to him. He said he didn't get her anything and she said 'it's ok' bc she knows she didn't get him a real present either.
    It looks like they were having fun and there were cute ideas for the valentines. Even if Tom kept all that up after Andrea died, it just wouldn't be the same for them bc they'd remember her and would feel the missing presence.

QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 10/2/2021, 04:00 AM) 
    31:12. I can’t handle all the side profile gut images….Andrea is pregnant, …..baby Hannah….TomAss, looks 9 months preggo himself! (Above video ⬆️).

Even though she was pregnant, I was startled to see her. She was so obese.
    They should've done more for health. Obesity is a sign things aren't going right with fitness and diet (especially since they believed in joyful consumption or whatever eating plan they followed with the unlimited carbs, sugar, chemicals, etc...). Especially for Tom. Who knows .. she may have had hyperthyroidism or some sort of problem and wouldn't have known it.. or I guess cared.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sigh...I watched the Diehl's run on Invidious. My

He really waits for everyone to do everything for him. He buys all those big pumpkins and poor THOMAS did everything. He loaded them onto the counter, waited for the cashier to ring it in, he put them into a shopping cart with Judah's help, then he brought the cart outside, loaded them into the van, and then he see's Tom as he's leaving, and Tom says " Thank you for the help my fine man, see you later" Everyone waits on him hand and foot.

In the car he talked about how he likes the white pumpkins and he saw somewhere where the white pumpkin was inside the orange pumpkin to look like an eyeball, and he said "I've been wanting to do that since I saw it." When he talks it's like you're having a conversation with an excited kid.

He bought a nutritional scale. I swear he buys things just becasue he's interested in gadgets and he can say he has one and gloat, it's like another obsession of his. So there goes 40 bucks he could have used for one pair of pants for one of the boys or a couple of tees for the girls. That scale will be like everything else he blows money on, he'll use it until the novelty wears off and then we'll never see it again. Just like what kids do with their toys. Oh and he likes it tells him how much carbs are in something, while he's making pizza and bread cups to fill with pie filling(or whatever it was, it looked putrid). lol

Claudia was right again. Tom and Sophia were petting the rabbit on his back, Sophia more towards his butt. Claudia said you are supposed to pet his head. That's right, they need to see your hand when you go in for a pet. Do you think Tom validated what Claudia said, of course not because she was telling him he was doing something wrong, and he CAN'T STAND THAT! Not even from his own daughter. What man can't even accept his 6 year old knowing something and telling him about it, and being right?

I can't see anyone wanting to date him let alone marry him. He's obnoxious and childish and stuck on himself.

8.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    @Kbell @MoutainHiker

I agree. Tom himself is 6ft+ and I reckon most of the boys will all be around that same height by 18. He’s a selfish POS of shit who lacks empathy. He needs to put himself in their shoes and see if he likes sleeping in a coffin and on a piece crusty foam that’s probably 10+ years old now. I can see Asher’s long legs touching the end of the bed. Those boys probably have to curl their bodies to sleep

Tom bought a new purple mattress. Why didn’t he buy a new mattress for the kids? He has a king/queen bed but has his kids sleeping on well, only god knows what sizes those beds are.

It must be hot, stinky, and stuff in that room with 5 boys. No fresh air circulating. And it’s in the basement, Tom has mentioned water leaks from the washer and stuff like that, it’s probably mold too. Andrea gave herself a HUGE pantry along with a HUGE library but couldn’t bother to give her boys a decent place to sleep. That pantry and library could be an extra room.

I somewhat liked Andrea but the selfishness from her and Tom is just too much for me. Why are they giving kids who did not ask to be here, such a low quality of life?

And poor Solly does NOT go to sleep at night. You can clearly tell from his physical appearance. And Tom said something that caught my ear last week. He said that Justus no longer has a bedtime so Solly was in the room by himself and was too scared to go to sleep. He is probably up all night until another boy comes into the room. Doesn’t he sometimes sleep with Asher because he is so scared and worried all the time? Solomon needs help. He needs extra hugs, comfort, and reassurance. I think that’s one of the reasons why his speech is so bad. Unlike Sophia, Solly can somewhat pronounce the words, he can just can’t formulate full, coherent sentences. And it’s extra bad when he talks to daddy Tom. Tom scares him. I feel so bad for him. I just want to give him a hug.

I think one of the reason why Tom shuts Solly down so much is because he is wants to “toughen” him up. You guys remember the video on Toms channel about sex and violence” He is probably upset with Solly for needing the extra love. He probably thinks he is going to grow to be a “wussie”

9.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    In this video “It’s Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas Dec. 20, 2017 Large Family Vlog”….I find it quite weird how the girls are wearing summer halter dresses in the winter. I get it, that it’s Green Day…but it’s DECEMBER…in WYOMING….NOT FLORIDA! (29:15 and 30:18). -5:59 to -5:41 They are at the library and Asher and Judah have put their bodies in these foam puzzles pieces….it’s pretty 😆 funny…it reminds me how they put the Manila envelopes on their heads when they have had their viewer package openings. -4:50. Solly smells the Christmas cookies. He’s obviously been smelling his food for a few years….strange….I’ve seen him do this a few times this year. Thomas won the coloring prize at the library. Andrea laughs and says they thought Ashers picture was too violent. -2:04….She got a big laugh out of this. Why were Thomas and Asher even involved in the coloring contest?!!!

10.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Weird thing..
    I watch a YouTube channel- Without a Crystal Ball- on occasion and one of her latest Duggar videos talks about the ACE curriculum and I couldn't believe the overwhelmingly positive comments about it. I thought I would share on here since it is talked about frequently.

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I find it upsetting the way Eden is dressed all the time ! The Christmas video oh my goodness ..Asher is very strange ,solly the way he shakes his hands et. My grandson has autism he does that like solly a lot ..

Im glad that many see through Saint Andrea ..yes a quietly spoken woman who played up to the camera like Tomcat (always on the prowl for pussy) but a woman who in videos her speech is often not great either !
    A woman who liked praise
    Yes she seemed to love the children but then again she too liked to control them ..
    Invented the pathetic colour system thst tomcat won’t change because he’s got no balls to ..
    I agree regarding the boys in those beds
    I’ve asked over and over why can’t he extend the house but then again he won’t do that ! He can’t even buy clothes or edit videos he’s ‘too tired ‘
    So get some of the desperado women over who fawn over him they will have that house extended in days and supply him with gift vouchers for stuff and he can go buy himself another gadget etc
    Pathetic absolutely pathetic
    Even in videos of people sending Andrea stuff she too is ungrateful
    The seeds were sown at birth

Can I just ask has anyone noticed how tomcat moves Claudia out the way roughly not all the time but I’ve seen it

No time for anything old tomcat except to go on pussypatrol because that’s exactly what the lives are !
    That smirk when more on heat women join him is awful !

12.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Whenever I think about all the money Tom spent on gadgets, a new mattress, a new too-large van, and a new couch… Can you imagine how much more comfortable the boys could be with a proper bedroom extension and bathroom addition? Tom’s comfort over his children.

It’s sick. Why have all these kids if you aren’t going to make them your priority?

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MorailT @ 2/10/2021, 07:57) 
    Weird thing..
    I watch a YouTube channel- Without a Crystal Ball- on occasion and one of her latest Duggar videos talks about the ACE curriculum and I couldn't believe the overwhelmingly positive comments about it. I thought I would share on here since it is talked about frequently.

Off topic but hasn’t without a crystal ball been “exposed” lots of times as a narc, liar etc all around bad person.

14.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    -15:38. Weekly Shopping is a Family Affair October 2018……11 bananas, 1 pineapple, 2 bags of green grapes, 1 bag of purple 🍇 grapes, several cans of green beans, and a head of lettuce. Someone asked Andrea in the comments how many cans of corn or green beans does she use for a meal. She said if it is corn..3 cans….green beans..1 can. She said Justus LOVES green beans…as well as herself…the other kids get a few green beans to take a few bites. And TomAss says the kids hate vegetables. NO, TomAss….YOU hate vegetables. He debates over buying ONE bag of grapes….whether it be purple or green….and Andrea was buying 3 bags, including both colors. Someone had to be eating the grapes besides ANDREA!

15.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 9/30/2021, 07:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 9/30/2021, 11:35 PM) 
    He made a BIG declaration......not on the channel. Look elsewhere. Sorry to be cryptic but I don't want to get myself or anyone else here in trouble as the rules of the bakery dont allow discussion about other "places". Check it out. Its more of his usual click bait BS!

Its ALL about Tommo......as usual!

I guess we're gonna see MANIC Tommo in the shopping video tonight. Happy as a kid at Christmas. Wonder how long this will last for?

Catch the shopping video on Invidious. It will be on there right after the live stream ends.

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

I am so grateful…you know who you are. 😍

he is so full of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bakers are going to have to sum tonight up for me. I don't have the stomach to watch him tonight. I still feel like I am going to barf from grocery list night!

*removed* Do not share here what you have posted on an influencer’s videos or SM.

I made the above edit. Once again DO NOT share here what you post on an influencer’s videos or SM. It’s ok to say you’re blocked but don’t share any other details.

Also it’s ok to share posts by other people from FB, etc as long as you remove any of your identifying information.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread a page early and start a new one.

New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62281188

884 replies since 5/9/2021, 01:29   101933 views