50 Shades of Karen pt 34: Dr. Do-A-Little's Like Why Are The Bakery Keyboard Cowboys So Obsessed With Me, Fiddy's Celebratin Back To School By Drinkin From 8 Til 3 & Niketo's Just A Boring B

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    👍🏻

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Thx bb.

Yeah her pharmacist friend thing is weird af as well. One of my siblings is a pharmacy tech at a walgreens. I've never had the kind of personal care that Fiddy gets from hers.

3. Old Rotten Twat
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Flappy is trying to one up her V
    B720BEE8-F39F-4083-BEE2-877B4C97A0C5

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Looks like a pan of cheese covered diarrhea to me.

5.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Just a random thought, I wonder why Lemon's subscriber count is no longer increasing by leaps and bounds? I guess they ran out of disposable money to waste on buying them now.

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 7/9/2021, 02:34) 

I wanna save this for the random “Kiera seems like a good cook” posts. 🤢

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Man, I thought that was hot dish at first. I was about to come in here defending the fine art of tater tot casseroles 😂

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Sweet Jesus, what is that casserole??
    It looks horrendous!!

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A couple old vlogs from lemon popped up in my recommended, when they were doing the whole tiny home thing. And good lord it’s really upsetting to see how she took full advantage of her parents, took over dads shed, would eat at their house every night and bathe over there. Only for them to give up after a few months. There was one vlog where lemon and Mark discussed how her parents purchased the land next to their home, and made Lem and Mark promise they were serious about building on the property.... only for them to completely throw it all in the trash. Idk... it just made me sad to see how much she takes everything for granted!

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title! That casserole looks gross to me, but I hate the thought of a KFC bowl in general.

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 7/9/2021, 02:48) 
    Just a random thought, I wonder why Lemon's subscriber count is no longer increasing by leaps and bounds? I guess they ran out of disposable money to waste on buying them now.

Priorities change. The "buy subscribers budget" was converted to a "kitchen reno to prove we have money budget".

I wonder how many budgets they will have to cut out when V stops getting child support?

12.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    50 is definitely in a downward spiral, I in all honesty hope she is not driving under the influence of drink or medication, she really should turn off the camera for a while, documenting herself in this state won't bode well for her!!

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 7/9/2021, 03:10) 
    A couple old vlogs from lemon popped up in my recommended, when they were doing the whole tiny home thing. And good lord it’s really upsetting to see how she took full advantage of her parents, took over dads shed, would eat at their house every night and bathe over there. Only for them to give up after a few months. There was one vlog where lemon and Mark discussed how her parents purchased the land next to their home, and made Lem and Mark promise they were serious about building on the property.... only for them to completely throw it all in the trash. Idk... it just made me sad to see how much she takes everything for granted!

Oh, don't worry! Much like Mark WANTS to do dishes and clean toilets after a long day of work, I'm SURE Lemon's parents wanted to bend over backwards to help them only to be completely shit on. The whole shed thing was their idea, you know!

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 9/7/2021, 03:33 AM) 
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 7/9/2021, 03:10) 

Oh, don't worry! Much like Mark WANTS to do dishes and clean toilets after a long day of work, I'm SURE Lemon's parents wanted to bend over backwards to help them only to be completely shit on. The whole shed thing was their idea, you know!

Didn't her parents buy some of the furniture or something pretty big and generous when they moved into the mcmansion moneypit? I remember he getting real defensive because people were like they already did a lot for you with the shed. And that is exactly what she said "they wanted to help them". More like they wanted to get your stank, mooching ass off their property.

15. Old Rotten Twat
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Xtine @ 7/9/2021, 02:54) 
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 7/9/2021, 02:34) 

I wanna save this for the random “Kiera seems like a good cook” posts. 🤢

Or the Kiera is way better than Lemonpuss 😂😂😂

1685 replies since 7/9/2021, 01:28   96786 views