50 Shades of Karen pt 34: Dr. Do-A-Little's Like Why Are The Bakery Keyboard Cowboys So Obsessed With Me, Fiddy's Celebratin Back To School By Drinkin From 8 Til 3 & Niketo's Just A Boring B

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 9/7/2021, 03:40 AM) 
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 7/9/2021, 02:54) 
    I wanna save this for the random “Kiera seems like a good cook” posts. 🤢

Or the Kiera is way better than Lemonpuss 😂😂😂

They are both horrible at their jobs of being housewives/stay at home moms and it's real close when it comes to personality. But Kiera is the shittier parent and so that makes her worse imo. Aside from potential weight problems Lemon's just setting her kids up for failure by coddling/spoiling them and not preparing them for the real world. Kiera's setting her kids up for failure also but they are also going to be so damaged from the chaos of her choices and her addictions. Some of us have grown up in chaos and poverty similar to what she has going on and it's really hard to overcome. I really hope Jake gets out of there as soon as he turns 18 or graduates so he can have a better life on The Island.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 7/9/2021, 02:34) 

My arteries are clogging just looking at that.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Flowerchild01 Mark's probably going FUCK!!!! and opening a new budget tab so he can go buy some new subs to appease his 300lb toddler wife.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 7/9/2021, 03:38) 
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 9/7/2021, 03:33 AM) 
    Oh, don't worry! Much like Mark WANTS to do dishes and clean toilets after a long day of work, I'm SURE Lemon's parents wanted to bend over backwards to help them only to be completely shit on. The whole shed thing was their idea, you know!

Didn't her parents buy some of the furniture or something pretty big and generous when they moved into the mcmansion moneypit? I remember he getting real defensive because people were like they already did a lot for you with the shed. And that is exactly what she said "they wanted to help them". More like they wanted to get your stank, mooching ass off their property.

Yes! Her parents even bought a new fridge so they could put their larger one In the shed for them. Had no stove, at one point a leaking shower but right away lemon says “we will just go to my parents to shower.” I was just floored at the violation, and then for it all to be a crack of shit in the end and they backed out and ran. I didn’t discover veîïghhh until last year, so it’s interesting to go back and see just how shitty she really is and mooches off her parents. They are in their retirement days, I can guarantee they did not want to be housing her farm or kids!

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The parents "offered" the shed only after the two toddlers couldn't afford to buy an rv. That was what they claimed was the plan and then filmed videos of them shopping for them. IIRC they got real butthurt cause people commented about how they shouldn't let their kids run wild and jump on the beds at the rvs in the dealership. Their plan supposedly was the rv. I think a combination of not being able to afford the kind of rv they were wanting and because no HOA is going to let people live in an rv longterm changed that. Then all of a sudden it was her dad decided to build the boat shed sooner than he had planned so that they could move in and sell the house they couldn't afford with their budget and spending. I think they did not want her and the kids moving into the house with them and this was an easier solution. They def didn't do it because they wanted to.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The titles are always the best.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah they definitely take full advantage of her parents, because they “want to help.” No, no I don’t think they do. They are just protecting the grandkids. Just because you know someone has the means to help you out doesn’t mean you should take full service of that! They bled them dry and then backed out on their agreement. But it’s fine in lemons world of rainbows and unicorns.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lemon drops are so out of control. At least Fifty’s kids seem somewhat well behaved. The little girl is adorable.

9.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nurse Ratchit @ 9/7/2021, 05:43 AM) 
    Lemon drops are so out of control. At least Fifty’s kids seem somewhat well behaved. The little girl is adorable.

Bahaha those kids have had throwdowns in the background while Fiddy's drunk and filming. We don't refer to them as feral just because we're being mean. Those kids shit on the floor, pee the bed, they beat the crap out of each other, they can't go into public places or on planes without being frustrating and out of control for every one around them. She has to shove food and videos/tablets at them just to drive to the store. Those kids are no better behaved than the Lemondrops.

10. Old Rotten Twat
        +15   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 7/9/2021, 06:42) 
    QUOTE (Nurse Ratchit @ 9/7/2021, 05:43 AM) 

Bahaha those kids have had throwdowns in the background while Fiddy's drunk and filming. We don't refer to them as feral just because we're being mean. Those kids shit on the floor, pee the bed, they beat the crap out of each other, they can't go into public places or on planes without being frustrating and out of control for every one around them. She has to shove food and videos/tablets at them just to drive to the store. Those kids are no better behaved than the Lemondrops.

Lemons kids are the “quiet sneaky” ferals and Flappys kids are like “animal” on The Muppets you hear them coming 200 miles away.

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes I agree parents may want to help - BUT by the time kids are in their late 30’s they should be insisting that they don’t need to help !!!!
    I am sure my parents “helped us “ a lot when we were newlyweds and just starting
    out . Same way I deeply want to help my younger adult kids when I can , so I can see why my parents wanted to help out . But like I said the thing is once the kids are older and years in to their own lives , they need to tell the parents NO thanks !!!!

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The one thing about Lemon is allegedly her parents are always wanting to "help". If that stupid f*ck MM is in such a position in his job where he's raking in the dough, then stop relying on the parents. You know the lake trip was most likely funded by the Lemon parents.They are really just two disgraceful wanna be adults.

And I agree those Lemondrops are brats. Good luck with them when they're teenagers! It would be bad enough having one at a time but three at once, hah, you reap what you sow.

As far as Fiddy's accident video goes why did it take 36 long minutes to explain how perfect of a driver she is and NEVER gets into accidents? Holy crap her droning on and on was mind numbing.

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anyone find it strange that neither Kiera or VEEE have mentioned Nicole in a video or on Instagram since the hurricane?? Their YouTube buddy has been without power for over a week ( using a generator). She said her area has been hit really hard and the grocery stores are empty.

Yet these two have isles 2-10 hoarded in their homes.

The least they could do is post something on their Instagram on how their subscribers can help out! They are so oblivious!!

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Most parents help their kids out, of course that’s ok and appreciated. But there’s a difference between accepting some help and taking full advantage and expecting help and the lemons have fully crossed that line in my opinion. And yes if you’ve watched any of fitty cents videos you know that the kids are screaming and throwing shit in the backround while she ignores them (much like the new puppy) 🤣

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That's horrible.

1685 replies since 7/9/2021, 01:28   96782 views