50 Shades of Karen pt 34: Dr. Do-A-Little's Like Why Are The Bakery Keyboard Cowboys So Obsessed With Me, Fiddy's Celebratin Back To School By Drinkin From 8 Til 3 & Niketo's Just A Boring B

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 11/10/2021, 17:35) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 11/10/2021, 17:32) 
    Do people really use the words Ate On when they talk about what had for a meal?

It sounds animalistic to me.

Another stupid post by Lemon! What Flappy didn’t drive over to wash these dishes? Looks like you have soap and water to wash your own dishes Princess.

Yea I have heard a couple other you tubers saying ATE ON 😣

I hate the term are on 😣😣 or “pick on”... I don’t get it. And I also hate “picky foods” (meaning like appetizers). Like what in fux name. The illiteracy!!!

2.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Here's my suggestion
    50 Shades of Astigmatisms pt 35: Covid Ruined Their Double Date But The Van Pie Still Got Ate & Since The Lemon Kitchen Reno Is Going Great, Fiddy Drives Over To Pick Up & Wash Vee's Dirty Plates

Don't remember if anyone else had any. I'm too lazy to go back through the 110+ pages to see.

IDon'tEatSugar fiercelyprivate Could we get a new thread?

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The mystery continues with this house the lemons decided to buy. Nothing adds up or makes any sense!

Buy a $400k home and buy zero down on it. That’s the first mystery. I don’t know how they were ever even approved for that with Marks poor work history.

She had to have this big expensive house. Then gets in there and hates every single room so they need to be redone.

So now they have ripped apart a perfectly functional kitchen when they cannot afford to have it normally remodeled. For what??? How does she talk Tim into these disastrous situations??

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 10/11/2021, 01:09 PM) 
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 11/10/2021, 17:35) 
    Another stupid post by Lemon! What Flappy didn’t drive over to wash these dishes? Looks like you have soap and water to wash your own dishes Princess.

Yea I have heard a couple other you tubers saying ATE ON 😣

I hate the term are on 😣😣 or “pick on”... I don’t get it. And I also hate “picky foods” (meaning like appetizers). Like what in fux name. The illiteracy!!!

Can we add 'adult lunchable" to the list? just call it what it is.... crackers with cheese and sliced meat!

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Once again, I was naive. Even though it didn't add up, I took Lemon at face value that they had SOMEHOW set aside money for the kitchen reno. Obviously, something is up. She is phony and full of shit. We are closing in on a year since they ripped up the island and covered it in plastic. How long have things been totally ripped out...6 weeks or more?

This reminds me of a house along one of my bike routes. It was being renovated many years ago and they tore off the siding. To this date it has not been replaced. My daughter recently became friends with one of the girls that lives there, and her friend told her the renovations stopped when they were born (she's a twin). That got a big eye roll from me. They haven't been able to side their house because they had twins ELEVEN YEARS AGO! Meanwhile, the insulation is getting all gross and rotted on the corners from being exposed to the elements. It used to be a beautiful home. I guess there's a Lemon in every town.

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62291074

1685 replies since 7/9/2021, 01:28   96786 views