Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Bren00

2.     +19   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Nate's room must be one stinking dirty hole. I wonder if the windows got washed before real curtains were hung. Which by the way, all those times she has shopped at Giant Tagger, Full length insulated/blackout, sheer and fabric curtains are a good price there. If they are too long,well what ever happened to that sewing machine she bought and used once.

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Marking my spot

4.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Look at that filthy dirty mat at her living room door. Notice her shitkickers she wears around the chicken yard. Size 12 hoofs. You big stinking slob. I am not French but Canada is a bilingual country you stupid twat. She can't even read English because she is illiterate and ignorant. How you liking this Bakery when you peek in here Sasquatch. We are on chapter 5 now heifer. :smoking-smiley-face:
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210907-125643_YouTube

5. Keto2021
        +16   Like  

User deleted

She’s on TikTok and sooooo excited you guysssss, she got a sandwich from Tim Hortons and a pumpkin drink it was soooooo good, she had to go give chicken feed (I thought they stocked up on that?) Every trip to town comes with a $30-100 food tax, she can’t go anywhere without getting fast food.

For someone who isn’t going shopping, she sure finds ways to spend a fortune.

lol@Nates free Cheerios curtain, I bet you’re right, Blasq!

Gizzard, good catch, everything in that house is contaminated with chicken poop, bird poop, and diarrhea dog hair.

6.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Keto she is disgusting and a lazy slob. That rug is all Matted all chewed up, rotten and filthy!. You can bet it stinks just like the rest of the place. Chickenshit boots right in the living room. How classy.
    Michelle you are one lazy arsed twaaat!. You can actually buy very nice blackout curtains at Giant Tiger and they wash nicely as well. You can get a mat for $10 but yet you choose to keep bringing in junk from yard sales, second hand stores and junk food constantly.
    I'd like to know how many years that boy went without a proper curtain on his windows. You greedy greasy stinky looking heifer. I could just knock your pointy rat teeth out. I wonder how many fly bites you got on your arse n twat from squatting in the woods. I'm sure the fly's got you because you stink and flies like s*** and stink. No shame in my game b**** this is just the beginning. :smoking-smiley-face:

7. Keto2021
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Remember when she bought a floor mat a few weeks ago…for the dining table? Hang a towel for a curtain and don’t feed the boy but fast food for her and Bruce every other day, sometimes twice a day! Evil incarnate.

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh: :clapping-hands-above-head-smile :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic
    QUOTE (Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf @ 9/7/2021, 02:16 PM) 
    Keto she is disgusting and a lazy slob. That rug is all Matted all chewed up, rotten and filthy!. You can bet it stinks just like the rest of the place. Chickenshit boots right in the living room. How classy.
    Michelle you are one lazy arsed twaaat!. You can actually buy very nice blackout curtains at Giant Tiger and they wash nicely as well. You can get a mat for $10 but yet you choose to keep bringing in junk from yard sales, second hand stores and junk food constantly.
    I'd like to know how many years that boy went without a proper curtain on his windows. You greedy greasy stinky looking heifer. I could just knock your pointy rat teeth out. I wonder how many fly bites you got on your arse n twat from squatting in the woods. I'm sure the fly's got you because you stink and flies like s*** and stink. No shame in my game b**** this is just the beginning. :smoking-smiley-face:

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Keto, thanks for the heads up that lard gut was on tik tok. Who gets so excited over a "sanwidge" and an "Ice cap pumpkin spice" drink???' I will tell you who!!!! Together, everyone! Tubby the Twat, that's who! She couldn't wait to dislocate her jaw so she could take on a humongous bite out of that Tim Horton "sanwidge" with lettuce falling out over the side of the roll. What a pig. Then she wipes her hook nose with her napkin and then wipes her rat trap with it. She shoved that whole chip in her food grinder of a yellow-toothed rat trap and ground it up. With her eyes bulging out of her ugly fat melon head she announced that she got a package and card, and also a new spread for her crusty bed. She must have been high on gummies, too. What an ugly freak, It's a miracle that even the midget married that slob. Ugh She rubs me the wrong way. No manners , no conscience, and definitely no brain cells! :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I would like to know how she gets all this spending money. Something doesnt add up, if its their own house, they still pay bills like the rest of us, yet she spends everyday. God, she could have bought that new stove by now. Always take out. She wont have anymore room for thrift store junk and yardsale junk soon then what. And another thing why did Bruce buy that bloody truck if he spends so much time on it? Oh and Michele, PF daughter Hayley is actually learning to drive their car. Poor Nate will be a laughing stock, no drivers liscence, no job,no car, you will hate PF soon.

11.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    keeping up! don't want to miss a post.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Gizzard, there must be a whole neighborhood of assorted parasites living in that filthy doormat. Let's see...chicken lice, roaches, and fleas to name a few. Then she probably drags in chicken crap under her big dirty boots. The mat under her stove is always filthy, as well. She's too damn lazy to clean. The most important thing to her is eating continuously and spending money. Oh, and giving the midget orders. Before I forget. I have a O' Cedar spin mop as she has. You're supposed to give them a good spin before mopping. I spin mine at least to the court of 30. When she did mop, her floors looked awfully wet. She's too lazy to put any effort into pumping the pedal. What a lazy slob. She probably can't lift her huge foot that high.Too much effort.
    QUOTE (Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf @ 9/7/2021, 01:02 PM) 
    Look at that filthy dirty mat at her living room door. Notice her shitkickers she wears around the chicken yard. Size 12 hoofs. You big stinking slob. I am not French but Canada is a bilingual country you stupid twat. She can't even read English because she is illiterate and ignorant. How you liking this Bakery when you peek in here Sasquatch. We are on chapter 5 now heifer. :smoking-smiley-face:

13.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How does she have so much ziety? If she isn’t shopping she is eating. She makes excuses to go shopping to eat fast food. She says she wasn’t going shopping anymore then when people started questioning her she says she’s not shopping at grocery stores. Shopping is shopping! Remember she was on a diet and then says she wasn’t. Must be all the gummies have killed all her brain cells.

14.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Someone didn't lay an egg. Stay tuned, chicken salad mukbang coming up.

I don't get the long weekend excitement. How is it different from any other day in her life?

Nice of her to capture a shot of their weekend fishing trip in the intro.

Micheleisms: haven't ate yet and new pronounciation for Amish. It's not ammish, it's Awemish.

15. Keto2021
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Lilly, I think if we could add it all up, they don’t have a lot to spend, they just spend it constantly in small increments. I think people like the Brydges are one emergency away from disaster. They have no savings because they had to wait when her tires on her new used van were bald and they had to keep stopping to put air in them. That truck Bruce bought was an obvious lemon he didn’t pay much for, just like her new van with 200,000 miles. It’s interesting how they don’t discuss the truck much, just that he’s working on it, because they know it looks odd for such a fixit guy to buy something and not realize it’s crap.

They waste a ton of money, but they don’t actually spend it on anything of value. Besides food, she blows what, a couple hundred a month on puzzles, yard sales, signs, cheap chicken earrings, ugly tshirts, paper plates, and cheap decor? They don’t spend much at all on Nate obviously, they don’t invest in anything that appreciates, no nice clothes or shoes, and they eat most of their income (and Nate’s.) So if she says $500 for mortgage, maybe $200-300 for power and utilities? $100 for Internet? Another $100 for cell service? They’re Canadian so not much for health care, and they don’t actually go spend money anywhere but food and cheap crap. No savings account or investments, no provisions for Nate’s future. $2000 a month for bills and food and junk shopping should cover it, I think? Bruce surely makes $24 grand or more, so the question may actually be why are they living like squatters in poverty? Where is the money going? They must be eating ALOT to spend a majority of his salary (and Nate’s income and her pension).

They’re like two adolescents blowing their allowance on ice cream instead of saving for a new bike or shoes. Over and over, year after year.

2208 replies since 7/9/2021, 16:56   175592 views