LockedAndLoaded!ActuallyJustBloatedLikeJen #veggiefarts Pt. 280

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Poor Winnie. She was so clearly communicating with Jen that she was stressed and Jen was ignoring it :unsure:

2.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 9/29/2021, 07:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (Divorcelikejagger @ 9/30/2021, 01:37 AM) 
    As a native central illinois person Gerard is indeed considered southern illinois. It isnt part of the central area. Really anything south of Springfield is southern Illinois

I’m a native central Illinois person as well. *shrug* But it’s certainly not as far south as she made it sound.

She said, and I quote, that she was so far south in Illinois that it was "almost touching Missouri" :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +46   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ailmentofchoice @ 9/30/2021, 04:02 AM) 
    I haven’t finished the video yet, nor have I caught up on this thread, but just signed in quickly to say..

Did this dummy really just go in the middle of the lake ALONE without wearing a life jacket? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She lacks all common sense.

And why the hell is she making her senior citizen princess fur baby go on the paddle board with her? Does she realise she is supposed to stand up? How can that possibly happen with a dog on the board?

I almost had respect for her at least trying something new in what is otherwise another depressing solo travel vlog, but then of course she ruins it with her dumb antics.

Stupid and selfish.

I have paddleboarded with my Miniature Australian Shepherd for 5 years. First I made sure she could swim and enjoyed it. Then we did short paddles around in shallow water. She always wears a life vest and when she slid off the board, I taught her to come back to me rather than head for shore. She gets bored in about an hour so we don't go longer. I NEVER go alone because you can fall and hit your HEAD and I always wear a PFD.

And my furry child is called Freya. :]

2021-09-08-12

4.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    in the very beginning she says she got there late and couldnt find it in the dark
    WHO ARRIVES AT A SUPER REMOTE WOODED AREA IN THE DARK????????
    and WHY?????
    :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

Watch TLO's newest Instastories....they are headed back to UTAH so PK can earn some $$$ & the boy is not happy :20130930101758-5e972761:

5.     +46   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    To the few people who think it's not a big deal for Jen to be camping alone, or paddle boarding alone in a lake, etc:

Jen doesn't regularly do these things. She's inexperienced and naive. We have multiple receipts just from this video alone to prove that. Combining naivety/inexperience with situations like 1. camping alone with mediocre protection and 2. paddle boarding on a lake alone are RECIPES FOR DISASTER!

Doing anything in the water alone is stupid. Point blank. It doesn't matter how well you can swim, it doesn't matter if you've been paddle boarding for years. What happens when you fall in and cramp up and nobody is around to help you? Drowning is silent and easy to miss. It happens all the time, and saying "I do it all the time and nothing's ever happened to me" is irrelevant to the fact that it's dangerous.

Rant over. There are safe ways to do all the things she wants to do. She's choosing to do it this way and is broadcasting her stupid decisions to the world. I hate it.

6.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Agreed. I live on a lake. I don’t swim alone

BowlsByCommission , Freya is super cute!

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    BowlsByCommission What a great photo!! Freya is a great name <3

8.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Naya Rivera died because she wasn’t wearing a PFD and likely got tired swimming and drowned.

Much like seatbelts, PFDs should be used because of when you DO need it, it can save your life, not because the likelihood of you needing it is low.

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 9/30/2021, 02:12 PM) 
    To the few people who think it's not a big deal for Jen to be camping alone, or paddle boarding alone in a lake, etc:

Jen doesn't regularly do these things. She's inexperienced and naive. We have multiple receipts just from this video alone to prove that. Combining naivety/inexperience with situations like 1. camping alone with mediocre protection and 2. paddle boarding on a lake alone are RECIPES FOR DISASTER!

Doing anything in the water alone is stupid. Point blank. It doesn't matter how well you can swim, it doesn't matter if you've been paddle boarding for years. What happens when you fall in and cramp up and nobody is around to help you? Drowning is silent and easy to miss. It happens all the time, and saying "I do it all the time and nothing's ever happened to me" is irrelevant to the fact that it's dangerous.

Rant over. There are safe ways to do all the things she wants to do. She's choosing to do it this way and is broadcasting her stupid decisions to the world. I hate it.

Agreed. I am 100% guilty of not always wearing my life vest when kayaking but I am always with someone, I always have it with me and I have been trained on how to flip both a kayak and canoe back over on my own if it flips and I get trapped upside down. I doubt highly that Jen is.

10.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wonder if paddle boarders in IL are required to have a life jacket on board with them? I think they're required for kayaks in most places but not sure.

Edit: Just answered my own question
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 1.53.53 PM

11.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    LOL. Thought of Jen
    adw11ac0plq71

Read it again, Jen.

12.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 9/30/2021, 01:40 PM) 
    Naya Rivera died because she wasn’t wearing a PFD and likely got tired swimming and drowned.

Much like seatbelts, PFDs should be used because of when you DO need it, it can save your life, not because the likelihood of you needing it is low.

Yep! RIP Naya. Also reminds me of Aron Ralston, the guy who ended up falling and getting stuck for days while hiking. He barely survived and lost his arm, eventually wrote a book and the movie 127 Hours is about his story. His big mistake was breaking one of the top rules of hiking: ALWAYS tell someone where you're going and when you should be expected back. Aron didn't do that and it cost him his arm (almost his life).

13.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 30/9/2021, 20:05) 
    Watch TLO's newest Instastories....they are headed back to UTAH so PK can earn some $$$ & the boy is not happy :20130930101758-5e972761:

He haaaaaaaaaates Utah so much :snickering: Now the poor grifter has to go back to his ILs and drive places because they live in the boonies. He kept talking about his own space over and over. Hey Joe: YOU ARE MARRIED! It’s “our” space. The guy who funds it via his mommy & daddy lives there too…

I predict he’s back in LA alone within 10 days. PK will fly in for a weekend and head back home for an even longer time. New Year’s divorce is eminent.

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I googled paddle board pics and NOONE was wearing a life jacket

that said....being alone in a remote location it would have been smarter for Jen to do

we see many in fast boats not wearing theirs-but hitting a submerged stump is common where we boat/fish so when out boat is in mption, we wear them

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BowlingForSnark @ 30/9/2021, 18:41) 
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 9/30/2021, 12:02 PM) 
    And that bowl can feed a entire family!

JustAverageJane I'm so sorry! Sending you hugs & healing vibes,

Glop is what I'd call that monstrous berry bowl with almond butter. That's pure fat she's pouring all over it. A serving size is a tablespoon!

I've decided that I'm not watching her latest video because seeing her torture poor Winnie will just make me furious. From what you all have shared here it seems like she's really gone off the deep end pushing her latest shabby "glamping" adventure.

I’m not watching either. From what you have all said about Winnie, I am incensed. I have one older doggie left and I would NEVER subject her to that. Jen is one selfish asshole. 🤬

1032 replies since 30/9/2021, 00:04   118852 views