Group

Status
    Thanks!

3.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Who is the lady that sends her stuff of is this someone made up and it's really Michelle Wang?

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (beautyknowitall @ 10/8/2021, 07:57 AM) 
    Who is the lady that sends her stuff of is this someone made up and it's really Michelle Wang?

Cate has addressed this before Sheri ford is a real person,
    it is not michelle wang people did ask that at the beginning of her lives when pandemic started
    but no Sheri Ford is a huge fan and has money and adores Cate. I have watched Cate for quite some time
    and there has been plenty of proof that Sheri Ford is a yt supporter of Cates. During the pandemic Cate did 3 lives a week and people were so grateful as stuck at home etc as was she... then it later after a year or more it went to 2 a week and now 1 a week plus reg content.
    Cheers!

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (beautyknowitall @ 10/8/2021, 01:57 PM) 

She's real. She lives in Austin, TX and owns a business. She's obviously loaded because she sends Cate money every livestream and then large boxes of luxury makeup as well.

Speaking of luxury makeup, that's one of the many things that bothers me about Cate. She turns down her nose at almost all inexpensive makeup and thinks that all luxury makeup is amaaaaazing.

6.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I had secondhand embarrassment for Michelle Wang and Sara from Better Off Red during their last live with Cate. Cate was getting her drink on, got loud, and was bitching, and going off about people in New York. What grown ass woman can feel good about herself begging for breadcrumbs of money on the tube? She is middle aged and has no career. I don't know why Michelle and Sarah do lives on YouTube with her, they have much more class than Cate. I unsubscribed from Cate's channel long ago. Every now and again I will check in. The last video of Cates I watched she said "subscribe if you're not an Ass Hole". Who is wasting their time watching this middle-aged, drunken, angry, woman? Her subscriber numbers never change,stuck at 22,000 and no movement.

7.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Not sure why she stays in NY in a tiny apartment at her age. Her bf is a waiter. I’d move on from the acting thing.

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She really is not a happy person.

She went off on this woman over IG. When the woman came back and explained herself, saying she was trying to be funny, obviously didn’t read well, she apologized but said it wasn’t cool of Cate to blast her like that. Cate came and blasted her more, this time not covering her name up.

She can not take criticism at all.

ETA: I have zero issue with sponsorships, people need to make money to live. But I do not trust her sponsorships because in some cases she does not seem to have used the product long enough to know really if it’s good. I also think it’s gross how she practically begs for money.

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That’s the reason I stopped watching is I couldn’t stand her snobby and negative attitude.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She absolutely cannot take any criticism, but she's full of criticism of others. She's talked about how as a child and teen she was extremely shy and anti-social. I just think she never learned how to interact with others. She takes everything so damn personally. It affects her so much that she has to have someone read the comments for her and delete the negatives ones before she sees them. I've seen her go off on people in her live chat when she totally misunderstood what they said. She immediately thought they were coming at her when they weren't at all. Girl is on the edge all of the time. No wonder she sweats so much.

Oh -- and her boyfriend Randy is the POSTER CHILD for a nose-in-the-air, I'm-smarter-than-you, know-it-all. I might dislike him more than Cate.

11.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Oh -- and her boyfriend Randy is the POSTER CHILD for a nose-in-the-air, I'm-smarter-than-you, know-it-all. I might dislike him more than Cate

He's a waiter :drunk-smiley-emoticon: With a drunk, angry, wanna be actress, girlfriend.
    If you have it tell everyone how great and smart you are..you are a dumb insecure loser

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It grates my nerves her complaining about working on a cruise ship. She did it for 12 years and resigned a contract maybe every 9 months. She could have left anytime. So must not have been so bad

My take on her many lives. Easy to do, immediate glorification, no editing, and idiots doing the donation things.

I agree with everyone on this forum has said about her.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has changed to only doing lives once a week. She said she wanted to branch out and do things that might not be makeup related. I haven't seen anything like that yet except a vlog where she, of course, complained about everything.

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It's actually so sad to me, what Cate and her channel are now. I used to think she was so funny, full of character, and used a variety of products.

I don't know if the character she's been showing is who she really is, but she just seems so juvenile and mean-spirited now.

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tryptofanaticat @ 14/10/2021, 17:10) 
    It's actually so sad to me, what Cate and her channel are now. I used to think she was so funny, full of character, and used a variety of products.

I don't know if the character she's been showing is who she really is, but she just seems so juvenile and mean-spirited now.

I agree! When I first found her I really enjoyed her. Not so much anymore.

148 replies since 7/10/2021, 21:35   9166 views