Anonymous
    Shut up & show us the scenery 😂
    Attached Image
    7382AAB5-5E70-4BF7-A465-EDDC46DF4B85

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 10/14/2021, 06:42 PM) 
    Title by Breakdown

I’m so happy I’m going to implode!

A2D82BC6-253D-44BA-A1E6-C91FF386C5D1

Love the title!

Upward & onward to more close-up head shots, narcissistic rambling, & bland peanut butter sammies! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

4.     +57   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LOL at that $160 hydration pack…for a hike that was over by 1 pm.

5.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have three teenagers and my husband and I have been known to take trips away from our kids for a few days. Not necessarily close trips either but they aren’t little anymore so I feel more comfortable doing it.

What surprises me though is how little she spoke or thought of her kids. Even when my husband and I pop into a local grocery store for some basic supplies (water and snacks, Jen - not PB&J) if I see a local treat like I’ll pick one up for the kids. I’m always looking for things to bring them back from my trips so they know how much I was thinking of them.

Let’s see your souvenir haul for the kids, Jen. What delightful treats and treasures did you get your kids. (Spoiler alert: she grabbed some crap in the duty free store at the airport - I’m guessing).

6.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I laughed my ass of at the Garmin Tracker she showed. She hasn't hiked anywhere that wasn't within a mile of a supermarket. Even if it's in Italy. Wasted
    The tent on the lake glamping tho, the tracker doesn't work underwater, so a moot point. Wasted $400.

7.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Munching on her pitiful peanut butter sandwiches instead of actually enjoying a country known for its exquisite cuisine. Showing us closeups of her greasy, sweaty face (yuck). She all but lives in those athletic tops. She looks like a slob, she smells like a pig, and she has no culture or class.

If I were going to go on grand adventures around the world and vlog about it, I would spend some time watching a LOT of other travel bloggers to see what they are doing, how they present their adventures, what was engaging about their videos, what didn't I like, and so on. I'd use that knowledge to create my own series of travel vlogs with what I felt were the best features from bloggers who have "been there and done that". It just makes sense.

Her judgements of other people in the area were ridiculous. Maybe no one spoke to her due to language barriers, fear of talking to the scuzzy woman giving them toothy crazy killer clown leers.

8.     +50   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 15/10/2021, 00:56) 

I know right? For those of you that didn’t watch here she is in the gondola alone and shows the view for literally 2 seconds. Then the whole way down she not only doesn’t look out, she talks to the camera about how she’s chill with planning now being thrust into motherhood. My eyes would have been glued out the window but not Jen, yap yap yap me me me the entire ride! What a waste!

EE29F8AE-E0E2-4D6F-A94A-2CC8D0B6E674

Edited by ComfortablyNumb - 10/14/2021, 04:31 PM

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheyCallMeBigBerthaGene @ 10/14/2021, 07:14 PM) 
    I have three teenagers and my husband and I have been known to take trips away from our kids for a few days. Not necessarily close trips either but they aren’t little anymore so I feel more comfortable doing it.

What surprises me though is how little she spoke or thought of her kids. Even when my husband and I pop into a local grocery store for some basic supplies (water and snacks, Jen - not PB&J) if I see a local treat like I’ll pick one up for the kids. I’m always looking for things to bring them back from my trips so they know how much I was thinking of them.

Let’s see your souvenir haul for the kids, Jen. What delightful treats and treasures did you get your kids. (Spoiler alert: she grabbed some crap in the duty free store at the airport - I’m guessing).

Heck, my kids are young adults & don't live with me any more & I still do that. If I see something that I know they would love or find funny I will still pick it up during our travels (usually unusual food or treats of some kind or a book because they don't need tchotchkes any more). Most parents of young kids keep their eyes peeled for something to bring back to them while they're out & about or on travels.

Of course Jen is NOT a normal parent. I doubt Jen gives her kids a second thought while traveling.

10.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jeez, she looks like a blow up sex doll:

blowupjen

11.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BowlingForSnark @ 10/15/2021, 01:29 AM) 
    QUOTE (TheyCallMeBigBerthaGene @ 10/14/2021, 07:14 PM) 

Heck, my kids are young adults & don't live with me any more & I still do that. If I see something that I know they would love or find funny I will still pick it up during our travels (usually unusual food or treats of some kind or a book because they don't need tchotchkes any more). Most parents of young kids keep their eyes peeled for something to bring back to them while they're out & about or on travels.

Of course Jen is NOT a normal parent. I doubt Jen gives her kids a second thought while traveling.

Right. They are still your kids, no matter how old, and they are a part of, if not the center , of your life. You are going to want to get them something, because you love them.

QUOTE (ComfortablyNumb @ 10/15/2021, 01:28 AM) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 15/10/2021, 00:56) 

I know right? For those of you that didn’t watch here she is in the gondola alone and shows the view for literally 2 seconds. Then the whole way down she not only doesn’t look out, she talks to the camera about how she’s chill with planning now being thrust into motherhood. My eyes would have been glued out the window but not Jen, yap yap yap me me me the entire ride! What a waste!

EE29F8AE-E0E2-4D6F-A94A-2CC8D0B6E674

Guys are lining up for that crazy bitch.

12.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think her mouth is twice the size of mine...

13.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Her giant mouth has always reminded me of this:

Big-mouth-reaction

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    jen

15.     +61   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is like IKEA: no matter where in the world you go, it’s practically the same experience. I think that’s what’s so surreal about watching Jen film in the Italian Alps thousands of miles away from Chicago; she could be doing this exact same thing at or near home. From eating out to the cable car monologue, she’s done variations of these exact same things everywhere she’s ever gone.

949 replies since 14/10/2021, 23:42   102748 views