MakingTheDolomitesLookLikeTheDoldrumsLikeJen Pt 282

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Start-the-fire @ 10/15/2021, 10:35 AM) 
    Where can I watch without giving her a view? I haven't watched her last 3 videos but I kind of want to see her miserable

Start-the-fire www.viewpure.com/fVuDW6_9b4A?start=0&end=0

2.     +55   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I mean… covid is still a thing. People are still dying. There’s actually REAL struggle in the world.. and this bitch is literally fucking CRYING because she got seated in the back of the restaurant. Wow, I have no other words other than GET OVER YOURSELF YOU SELFISH OBNOXIOUS TWAT!!
    Just because you have money (that you didn’t even actually earn or work for!) DOESN'T mean you get to have the best seat in the restaurant. Those are (probably) the same mountains you just filmed on your sweaty hike… so shut the fuck up, put the camera down and try to enjoy your time there! Rather than trying to convince the internet and everyone else that your “really happy”.

Stupid bitch...end of rant.

3.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Don would have thrown $$$$ at them and waited until someone was thrown away from their good table so Pwincess could eat where she wanted

she really should just stay in the U.S and complain about her trips here - unable to sleep in van in Illinois, no parking in Michigan, loud barn men in Wisconsin. tons of money saved that way plus she can get home quickly if she wants

4.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I WONDER if the reaction of the Italians towards her is many DO NOT like the idea of an AMERICAN ( where Covid CAN NOT GET CONTROLLED) vacationing in their country????

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Beetrix @ 15/10/2021, 16:30) 
    ANY restaurant & Waiter wants 2 Top or a 4top table-my son was a waiter in college

The ticket is higher the tip is higher
    And a single woman is usually cheap on the tips so that’s why they put her on the back table

Unless we don't work with tips in Italy, they probably really didn't have any table with a view because, with Covid, everybody called before in order to reserve a place.

6.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Summary of 15 minutes of her misery:

She gets up early to avoid human contact. She’s going to hike up a mountain that most people take a chairlift to. It’s 6.5 miles and 4K feet in elevation (so a real hike)

4-FBCBFD0-CB8-A-44-DF-8058-F01420-CC9242

She actually set up her camera to get this shot. :20130930101758-5e972761:

We are treated to a ton of heavy breathing from the altitude change. A 500+ year old church that isn’t open yet so we get her boring bland description of “this magic.”

The drone comes out and we get quite a bit of scenery.

She stops to rest halfway up, points to a picture of Jesus then promptly says she’s “lost her goddamned mind” :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

Ultimately we get to the top where she sees her first humans. They took the cable cars up.

There’s a restaurant where she is seated outside, but against the restaurant wall. She’s livid that others planned ahead and reserved tables. She says it’s BS. She literally cries about rudeness (Bitch, stop being entitled).

She cable cars to the bottom. It’s a soliloquy of rude people and how she doesn’t want to eat a restaurant anymore. She does not once turn the camera from her sweaty face, limp ponytail and hated ball cap,

She says she’s going to the hotel, the public hot tub and her Kindle (I hope she runs into honeymooners).

The video abruptly ends.

7.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Poor little hard done by Princess Jen…

She gets to fly to another country on a whim. Has all the time and money to do whatever she wants and chooses to use that time eating PB sandwiches for dinner and complaining that the Italians were rude to her because they didn’t immediately kiss her ass and treat her the way she expects.

Welcome to the real world, Jen. Now take several seats.

8.     +45   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What a great travel series! Wow! Can't wait for part 3! What will Jen complain about next? Will she cry again? Will someone finally say hi back to her?

9.     +68   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The entitlement in that video is weapon grade...She is unreal.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Italians for putting that spoiled brat in her place. Thank you.

10.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know Jen is determined to keep vacationing alone, but I refuse to believe that it doesn't bother her at all that she walks past hundreds of people in groups, in couples, with families, with friends the whole time, while she eats alone, walks alone, sleeps alone. I think it's chipping away at her, even if she doesn't consciously realise it. She's so desperate to convince us all that being alone is her choice, while knowing that her ex-husband actively left her and is now married to someone else. She's socially awkward, yes, but I can't believe that she's happy to be sat in that restaurant conspicuously by herself.

11.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I just want this in here :lol:
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20211015-105037_Chrome

12.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I’m speaking for all Europeans (except for maybe a handful of Jenions) when I say: we don’t want her here!
    :waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emo

13.     +42   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen: Pro Tip

Thank you: Grazie
    Hello: Ciao
    Good bye: arrivederci

This.is.not.hard.to.do

14.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 15/10/2021, 16:51) 
    I know Jen is determined to keep vacationing alone, but I refuse to believe that it doesn't bother her at all that she walks past hundreds of people in groups, in couples, with families, with friends the whole time, while she eats alone, walks alone, sleeps alone. I think it's chipping away at her, even if she doesn't consciously realise it. She's so desperate to convince us all that being alone is her choice, while knowing that her ex-husband actively left her and is now married to someone else. She's socially awkward, yes, but I can't believe that she's happy to be sat in that restaurant conspicuously by herself.

I like vacationing alone, but I don’t expect people the to kiss the ground I’m walking on and give me the best place at a restaurant when I just eat alone and also probably just a small dish.

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Also, from August 6th (or 8th I don't remember), in order to eat inside you have to have a Green Pass which states you are vaccinated, had a negative swap or fully recovered from Covid, so everybody wanted to eat outside because not everybody already had one. Also, eating without mask, open air... she's so full of herself that she should attach a rock to her backpack so not to fly away.

949 replies since 14/10/2021, 23:42   102748 views