poor Jen. she really can't escape herself :lol:
    Attached Image
    EZXrzvqVcAA0TGv

3.     +42   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’d like to say I can’t believe she cried over her seat at a restaurant….but it’s actually right in line with her years of entitled bratty behavior that we’ve seen over her ‘career’ as a ‘content creator’.
    Really who in the right mind would think that’s a good thing to upload to the internet? She’s sooooo disconnected from reality. And a whole video of a her close up face, 2 sweaty hairs poking out if a baseball cap, with her giant out of style ‘designer’ (I’m sure) sunglasses propped on her forehead is not a TRAVEL blog. Quit your crying over your SEAT and film the scenery.

4.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Vacationing alone is my jam. I enjoy every minute of the experience. I would give my life for my family, but I am a happier traveler when alone.
    To enjoy solo travel , I firmly believe you need to be a certain type of person.
    You HAVE to be laid back and take things in stride, and you have to be able to create your own enjoyment. You have to be a bit of a hedonist, but not spoiled. And most of all, you need to be able to connect with people wherever you go.

So nothing like Jennifer Ross.

5.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm amazed she left her long spiel about disappointment with how rudely she has been treated in the video. She must *really* be needing a lot of sympathy comments and "how brave you are" comments from the Jenions right now. Because she reads here and she knew that we were going to have a great time snarking on this one and will never stop bringing this up. Or maybe it's a wonderful story telling arc and by the end of the series she will show how she overcame her earlier disappointment and grow as a person or made a change to overcome her difficulties. (Yeah right.)

6.     +47   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    j5mV7y6

7.     +65   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    Don was a buffer for Jen. He shielded her from life’s difficulties and gave her OTT gifts & experiences. He paved the way so that Jen’s nights out and vacations were everything she wanted. Hotel room not good enough? It gets switched. Restaurant table not to her liking? That gets switched too. She expects everyone else in her life to do the same.

For years Don & the Rosses did everything to make sure widdle Jen’s path was smooth and she got everything she wanted. Then the kids came along and everyone got tired of her whiny, entitled ass.

Now there’s no Don to get her the best table and be the buffer between her and the big, bad world of meanies.

Can’t believe the Jenions are so blind to what a spoiled brat and whiner she is.

8.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Who smells like sea garbage now, Jen?

9.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm sure we don't know the many times Don made things better, because Jen didn't even know or notice. Slipping the maitre d' some cash for a good table, for example.

I've definitely noticed that people are grumpier these days, I'm sure Italians are no exceptions. But any time I have gone to a foreign country that doesn't speak English, I try to learn some of the language, and usually I get a better response when I do. Sometimes I panic and speak English, kicking myself.

Edited by Lucky_Me - 10/15/2021, 11:07 AM

10.     +27   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    GRAZIE

This bitch should have practiced saying that word a few 100 times before she arrived in Italy.

Cry harder, like others here like to say!

What a fucking loser!

People are dying of covid and you can't get over how Italians are rude to you because you're speaking English to them when you're not speaking English to your camera?!

11.     +45   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m sooooooo glad she left it in. Even with her disclaimer, it’s speaks volumes about her level of entitlement to say it out loud.

Jen, you aren’t laid back. And “not planning” isn’t even true because you daydream about how you think it will go. And when it doesn’t go as you thought, you melt down. It’s not because you are tired. It’s because that is who you are at your core. Someone who demands to be catered to at all times.

12.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    No Jen it's not the camera doing a injustice to Italy and it's beauty.

13.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 10/15/2021, 11:07 AM) 
    No Jen it's not the camera doing a injustice to Italy and it's beauty.

The drone footage was nice. But Jen, WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE.

14.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BowlingForSnark @ 10/15/2021, 11:01 AM) 
    Don was a buffer for Jen. He shielded her from life’s difficulties and gave her OTT gifts & experiences. He paved the way so that Jen’s nights out and vacations were everything she wanted. Hotel room not good enough? It gets switched. Restaurant table not to her liking? That gets switched too. She expects everyone else in her life to do the same.

For years Don & the Rosses did everything to make sure widdle Jen’s path was smooth and she got everything she wanted. Then the kids came along and everyone got tired of her whiny, entitled ass.

Now there’s no Don to get her the best table and be the buffer between her and the big, bad world of meanies.

Can’t believe the Jenions are so blind to what a spoiled brat and whiner she is.

You're completely right, until I read this I forgot how many times she switched hotels or rooms at Disney because of the beds or the pool or the view. Don was a twat but he catered to her completely.

Edited by Snark Week - 10/15/2021, 11:15 AM

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 15/10/2021, 16:45) 
    Don would have thrown $$$$ at them and waited until someone was thrown away from their good table so Pwincess could eat where she wanted

she really should just stay in the U.S and complain about her trips here - unable to sleep in van in Illinois, no parking in Michigan, loud barn men in Wisconsin. tons of money saved that way plus she can get home quickly if she wants

SpreadingHerMiseryWithDonsDollarsLikeJen

949 replies since 14/10/2021, 23:42   102748 views