« Older   Newer »

1.     +52   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow wow wow, what a cow! I imagine this attitude is what Don had to deal with and tiptoe around for years. Even when they travelled.

Stay home, you filthy animal. The way she is dressed (and likely not smelling fresh), swanning about with her camera, and refusing to even use basic Italian phrases to communicate - well, that doesn’t set you up for much success.
    And hey, at least you got a damn table considering you didn’t have reservations.

We were turned away in Florence from a couple of restaurants because they were full. We didn’t make reservations (for reasons) and that’s just how it was. Doesn’t make Italians rude.

You know what they say about meeting assholes everywhere you go…

I personally found Italians to be very welcoming and friendly.

2.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 10/15/2021, 11:28 AM) 
    I personally found Italians to be very welcoming and friendly.

Same. I love Italy.

And the men, so handsome and charming. Jen will never know!

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 15/10/2021, 17:30) 
    I had to pause the video and come on here. Jen had to set her camera up walk back down and capture herself walking back up using her hiking sticks, which by the way IMO in the clip looks like she holding them more then using them. She’s so showy. I can’t stand it when vloggers stage moments. It’s so unauthentic.
    :hearty-laugh:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...C54218FA89.jpeg)

Is she wearing a bib? Like for fly fishing?

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 15/10/2021, 17:27) 
    Look at the differences between May and now, especially how many followers she's lost in 5 months. Also look at what she removed from her bio, huh. No longer grateful for Don's money.

Jen's Instagram is definitely one of those accounts that has an inexplicable number of followers considering the quality of her recent content. It's her legacy followers that mean her shite content is still getting views. And of course the Army of Snark.

5.     +52   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    so she removed the parts about being a mom and being grateful

not surprised...

6.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Ungrateful hag would be a more apt description.

7.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    My husband and I have hiked 8 miles. It was a decent hike and had it's challenges, but we never really stopped for breaks. I was shocked when she said her hike was 6 miles. I was thinking she was hiking 12 or more miles the way she was acting and taking breaks. I also would have liked to see what she ate up there or what the menu was like, but no let's hear some more about how you feel 🙄 You're really living it up Jen and giving viewers the best content.

I've been saying since the divorce that she had so much content, but instead acts fake about her happiness and blabbers into the camera about all her issues that aren't even real. I'm not asking that she tell the world every single detail of her divorce, but she could have been honest with her viewers. She had packing content, moving content, her new house content, being single content and even with her traveling she could try and act like this is what she wants to be doing. All of her travel vlogs seem so forced and clearly sad, which is why the viewers get Jen's face in the camera the whole video. She doesn't even enjoy these "adventures" she's going on. She is clearly trying to forget her old life, trying to live with the fact that Don moved on to greener Pasteur's and is actually enjoying his new life, she hates her new home. If she truly enjoyed all of these things in her new life we would be seeing much different content coming from her. So I still believe she pushed Don to his breaking point, He initiated Divorce, dumped her, they had to sell the first house for business purposes, she hates being a mother, she desperately misses her heart home, she would have stayed in her "caged" marriage if it were up to her and she misses someone doting on her and reading her bedtime stories like a child.

8.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All Italians: mad respect!!!!!

:thumbs-up:

9.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    581074B6-C805-480A-A72A-1E3B29E95CEE

10.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Once again, she has me wondering if she lost custody. :shifty:

(Disclaimer in a big yellow box: I KNOW she didn't, but she sure acts like it. Most mothers' worlds revolve around their children. Not Jen. She's still in Jen world and she will NOT be thrust into motherhood, not even 5 and a half years later! I don't know any mother who would take off and leave the country with two small children at home.)

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The Instagram update is interesting. But who’s story has she shared so far, other than her own ramblings?? Does this mean she’s going to start sharing other people stories??? But I always have to remember, when a true narcissist starts talking to other people, she will turn the conversation back to herself.

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen is making me want to visit Italy even more, actually. Funny how that works.

13.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is literally incapable of multitasking. All of her old OrganizedLikeJen content happened because there were others around to handle the daily things: Don cooked, she had a housekeeper, no pesky kids.

The fact that she moved without having a nervous breakdown is an absolute miracle. There’s no way she could film it too.

Unpacking on camera? Not a chance.

For the first time ever, she has to actually live a busy life. There was food to cook, laundry to be done, kids to raise (even if it was only 50% of the time) in addition to everything associated with moving. That’s way too much for the fragile Pwincess to handle at once, much less filming it.

14.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 10/15/2021, 05:30 PM) 
    I had to pause the video and come on here. Jen had to set her camera up walk back down and capture herself walking back up using her hiking sticks, which by the way IMO in the clip looks like she holding them more then using them. She’s so showy. I can’t stand it when vloggers stage moments. It’s so unauthentic.
    :hearty-laugh:

3B8CC2ED-0941-4F8E-8029-FFC54218FA89

I cringe every time vloggers do this. Especially when it shows them waking up at 4:45am and checking the clock OMG! I want to hit them LOL!!

15.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oh My Goodness Gracie @ 15/10/2021, 17:44) 
    Does this mean she’s going to start sharing other people stories???

no way girl. this is the Jen Ross show

949 replies since 14/10/2021, 23:42   102747 views