MakingTheDolomitesLookLikeTheDoldrumsLikeJen Pt 282

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is pissed when she is around people, she is pissed when they seat her away from people. She probably threw attitude and demanded to sit in the reserved spots and didn't like being told N. O. -- NO!!!!! Those tables were reserved, they were clearly marked. They were not treating you poorly. Any excuse to cry victim!

Aside from that, if I were waiting tables and some woke-ass tool came in filming themselves for the gram, I'd deliberately seat them in the shittiest spot. No one wants to be near that. But that is not even what happened here.

2.     +65   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So to summarize, this bitch:

* Traveled, during a pandemic, to one of the worst hit countries in the world;

* Failed to research COVID restrictions and didn't wear the proper masks;

* Didn't bother to learn very basic words like hello and thank you in Italian - which would have taken less than two minutes on YouTube;

* Didn't bother to learn anything at all about the customs in this area (i.e. not everyone needs a shark-toothed hello every time they pass someone on a trail);

* Went to a restaurant sweaty, smelly, and hauling all of her ridiculous "gear";

* Didn't make a reservation at a time when most restaurants are short-staffed and at reduced capacity because of the pandemic;

* Occupied a table alone at a time when restaurants (despite reduced capacity) are trying to make up lost revenues;

* Was still accommodated and given a table;

* Talked out loud to a camera, when in many parts of Europe, even talking on the phone in public - much less at the table - is considered extremely rude; and

* Continued to "thank" the waiter in English.

And she really has the NERVE to tell Italians "There's no need to be rude!"?

3.     +65   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen was literally and figuratively The Ugly American Tourist.

4. Bunion of Fury
        +32   Like  

User deleted

No jenfending this Gavone but it would have been easier and more honest of her to say I did not realize I would suffer from jet lag and mountain fatigue that fast. My emotions are all over the place today, I think I am tired and overwhelmed.
    And no Jen, Italian business owners who just got out 18 months of lockdown and death don't owe you a seat with a view. You are a single woman walking into a restaurant. I really don't care how this comes out to some here who feel I am over the top with my comments and perhaps my age shows but I am of Italian descent like many others here. I get it it's the 21st century, but it s still frowned upon. Last time I was there my male friends insisted to walk on the outside of the sidewalk when we were walking around, and they were much younger than me. That was only 4 years ago, Milan. There are books, Gene, called Culture Shock, they offer info on other cultures for travelers so they don't do stupid shit and insult their host country.
    Granted a single guy would be seated against the wall too but what restaurant wants a backpacking loony with all her gear taking up money making space. All you had to do was enjoy your meal and wait for things to slow down, get up and go film your precious "am I making you jealous?" View for your jenions. That's it.
    Go fuck yourself with your sense entitlement. So you daydreamed your trip and reality hit you in the face...did not turn out like you imagined? You blew as much money on this trip than the salary of a single mom working part time. You fucking idiot!
    Jesus, Sfigato!

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/15/2021, 04:48 PM) 
    4-FBCBFD0-CB8-A-44-DF-8058-F01420-CC9242

She actually set up her camera to get this shot. :20130930101758-5e972761:

THIS is what makes me insanely ragey. These stupid "candid shots".
    I want to smack the smug off of her face in the thumbnail.
    She's such a bitch.

6.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 10/15/2021, 05:56 PM) 
    So to summarize, this bitch:

* Traveled, during a pandemic, to one of the worst hit countries in the world;

* Failed to research COVID restrictions and didn't wear the proper masks;

* Didn't bother to learn very basic words like hello and thank you in Italian - which would have taken less than two minutes on YouTube;

* Didn't bother to learn anything at all about the customs in this area (i.e. not everyone needs a shark-toothed hello every time they pass someone on a trail);

* Went to a restaurant sweaty, smelly, and hauling all of her ridiculous "gear";

* Didn't make a reservation at a time when most restaurants are short-staffed and at reduced capacity because of the pandemic;

* Occupied a table alone at a time when restaurants (despite reduced capacity) are trying to make up lost revenues;

* Was still accommodated and given a table;

* Talked out loud to a camera, when in many parts of Europe, even talking on the phone in public - much less at the table - is considered extremely rude; and

* Continued to "thank" the waiter in English.

And she really has the NERVE to tell Italians "There's no need to be rude!"?

It's also the fact that she's been to Italy several times and still knows nothing. You would think she would have known a few phrases by now.

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 10/15/2021, 04:52 PM) 
    I just want this in here :lol:

Oh FUCK OFF!

You got the trip you deserved, Jen!

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 15/10/2021, 17:45) 
    Jen is making me want to visit Italy even more, actually. Funny how that works.

Don’t forget to bring emergency peanut butter!

9.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    It was nice to see actual footage of the scenery, glad to see she included that. Ok, I'm done with being nice.

Her little moment about the Italian people is so very Jen. Part of what she said is true, I believe Covid has made people more wary in general, not as willing to have conversations with strangers, no matter what country you're in. There's always an underlying fear, wondering if someone has the virus. That I can understand. But, my family is Italian. My parents and I were born in America, but my grandparents and many of my relatives were born in Italy. Italians can tell if someone is a phony a mile away, and that's totally what Jen is. She's not kind, she's not pleasant, and she is most fake when she is pretending to be a nice person. If someone (no matter what their nationality) is not friendly to her, it's because she gives off vibes that tell people to stay away. Well, being stinky from a hike doesn't help either.

So her next video, will that be the one where she talks about how much she misses her kids and show us all the cute things she bought them on her trip?

10.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonlessJen @ 15/10/2021, 18:03) 
    how much she misses her kids and show us all the cute things she bought them on her trip?

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only place she's happy vacationing at is Disney. She was a bitch the last time she vacationed with Don to Italy.

12.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does Jen realize that what you express to the world, attitude and general feelings, is typically what you’ll get back.

For her it’s all about me, me, me!

I also do think she’s feeling her emotions about Don and Tens through her confessionals.

13.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I can just picture this sweaty shark eyed cow wandering into the restaurant with her bag 'o crap, camera in hand, demanding the table with the best view in her pwincess voice and the bitchy "oh" that followed when told no.

BTW, Bertha, when I travel alone and want to eat in a restaurant, I make sure I'm not sweaty and gross. And I always get a good seat.

medium-84ccb0f8260ea5b2b172ce74b2481c33

14.     +20   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The funny thing is, when I was in France as a fluent French speaker, people would still reply to me in English when I greeted them in French because they could tell it wasn’t my first language. But I do think it made it so that people were nicer to me! I’m also pretty sure that bongiorno (spelling?) and grazie are two words that most people know

15.     +42   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen probably thought she was going to have an ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ (the movie, not the book) experience while she was there and that everyone she met was going to embrace her and it was going to be magical & spiritual so she could smugbrag about it.

When that didn’t happen of course WhineyBabyLikeJen was devastated.

Edited by BowlingForSnark - 10/15/2021, 12:23 PM

949 replies since 14/10/2021, 23:42   102748 views