MakingTheDolomitesLookLikeTheDoldrumsLikeJen Pt 282

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I watched the video OMG!

Italians being rude, tables being reserved, maybe because some people had the foresight to book ahead.
    Getting emotional because they put her at the back table. Be grateful they didn't make you stand.

The church didn't open till 10 but that's OK it was only 7.30. Gene that's because other people don't need to be there 3 hours early. Didn't see anyone on the trail. That's because sensible people don't want to get there hot and sweaty. They take the skytrain and enjoy the view without the hike.

Peanut butter sandwiches because she may be treated badly. Gene just go home. No wonder you are alone. It is because you don't like people.. basically you annoy me

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 16/10/2021, 04:18) 
    So strange how the Italians didn’t want a sweat-soaked, panting for breath, baseball cap and sunglasses wearing American in the middle of their picturesque restaurant.

No 👏🏻 one 👏🏻 wants to sit near you, Jen. Not the Italians, not the Rosses, and certainly no man.

I’ve not been travelling but I’m my own city, I’ve actually found that people have been more friendly since Covid. People are happy to be talking to someone other than those in their own household.

Maybe if EVERYONE is being rude to you, the problem is…you?

Exactly. Look for the common denominator, Jennifer. Oh wait- it’s YOU!

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (CakeLover @ 16/10/2021, 11:07) 
    There would have been so many other choices on that menu that would have immersed her in local cuisine. Mainly cheese and carb loaded but awesome. I find shrimp and odd thing to eat up there.

Jen fancies herself to be this highly experienced world traveler, so much more worldly than the “common people” she so obviously looks down on, but she just isn’t. I’ve been to Europe a dozen times in the past decade or so, and even that pales in comparison to a lot of legit world travelers.
    Ordering boiled shrimp in the mountains of Italy….what a dumbass, world-traveler-wannabe, amateur move. Jen, you’re a moron.

4.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AlohaSpicoli @ 10/16/2021, 05:08 AM) 
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 10/16/2021, 06:00 AM) 
    Jen Don paid at least $10,000 for this miserable shit show

😆🤣🙃😆🤣🙃🤣😆😀🙃

fixed that for you ;)

LOL

^^^THIS is my FAVORITE part
    she is only at Day 2-3 of a 2 week stay in Italy and she curls her lips as she spits out ITALIAN ike she is saying some horrible word

AND she shelled out $10,000 to be THIS miserable
    its mind boggling!!!!!

she could have made an aMAZING backyard place for her and the kids instead

5.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    She cries because she knows Tens is the one getting the prime table at restaurants now.
    If I were Gene, I would have gotten the bunions fixed instead of traveling overseas. The trip, just like everything else, was an impulse purchase.

6.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe it's because I am only in the 99%, or because I have to pay for my own trip instead of my ex funding it. Or that I have to work to save the money to go. But I wouldn't have even thought to complain at that restaurant. Why? Because I would have been in ITALY having a meal with beautiful scenery in the background. This is the #1 thing that pisses me off about Jen. She has such a lucky life and just takes it for granted. She doesn't have to work, doesn't have to worry about paying her bills and can pretty much just do whatever she wants. Simply because she married a rich man at an early age.

Hey Jen, if you pay for my trip I will travel with you and show you how to actually have fun on vacation. And to be grateful for the experience.

7.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I realise if women are wearing dress hats they do not remove the, you will never see a man enter a restaurant or a home and leave his hat on.
    It is my opinion that a baseball hat should be removed by men or women in restaurants or homes.

Am I alone in this thought. It is, after all, just manners

8.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Watching these 2 Italy vlogs. Someone needs to remind her of the age old saying -

" WHEREVER YOU GO, THERE YOU ARE"

It is sad she just can't enjoy herself.

9.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Please forgive me if this has been said, but I think she chose the Dolomites to “one up” the Rosses/Park City. Disinvited Jen wanted to show herself getting BETTER mountains, gondolas and cows. So gross as it’s all paid for by Ross, Inc.

10.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Well video #2 has made me curious how the rest will go. Will she get over her pity party? Will she apologize? Will she realize her errors? She always blames someone else/other people. Is this a repeat of Italy trip #1? Wasn't that all complaints too?

Several years ago we went as a family to France and Italy, our first european adventure. We were in the small french town of Annecy after being in Paris for several days. I'm not sure what we were thinking at the time but it was late evening and we were not hungry for a full meal so we thought we'd go to a restaurant for just dessert....which we sooned learned was simply not done there and the staff found us extremely confusing. And a small enough town where the staff didn't know much english (why would they, small town) so our limited french salutations knowledge was not helping. The manager found us a seat and we eventually got some dessert but she did her best in very broken english that this was highly unusual, to not come in and get dinner. I felt so bad. I'm not sure why we didn't ask at the hotel and we just assumed, but the point is it was totally our bad and I never would have blamed the french or had a pity party on the way I was treated. I guess I am still holding out hope she comes to her senses and says yeah, I'm being an idiot..... ah, a girl can dream, right?

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen is an uncouth slob. She could walk into a room filled with the happiest people on the planet and within 5 minutes, those people would be ready to toss her 1% arse out the door.

Who the heck goes to a nice restaurant wearing a groady baseball cap? For all the money her parents spent schooling her, they should have sent her to etiquette classes.

12.     +38   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    The more I think about this video the more pissed off I get.

You take these trips that cost thousands of dollars, that you don’t pay for, and you look more and more miserable on each one.

You whine about your view at the restaurant after you spent literal hours outside hiking to the restaurant seeing all that view around you. You will be in the restaurant with your “obstructed” view for what? An hour?? And from looking at their website it’s easy to see that once you finished your meal and took you stinky self outside, you can sit right in front of where the terrace is and have the whole view for as long as you wish.

You’re pissed that the lowly staff do not bow to your feet when they see you, an American woman “so bravely” trekking on her own, but you can’t even be bothered to show them a little respect by using the simplest of phrases in their language.

I realize her misery is really about Gonald and Tensleigh, and that the red carpet is no longer rolled out for her at the log cabin, but good god, have just a smidgen of gratitude for where you are and how you got there.

13.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well... well... well... :1485540604:

What happened Jen? :smoking-smiley-face:

Did you suddenly realize that now Tens will be the one getting the princess treatment that you used to get? :snickering:

Did reality hit you in the face with the stench of your own sweat? :shit-hits-the-fan:

It's great to see her facing the real world, at least part of it. She must be realizing that she always had it her way thanks to Don. Bet she misses him now!

I hope someday Don makes an IG account where he posts a picture of Tens and him overlooking the view from that restaurant that Jen wanted. LOL

It must be absolutely infuriating to her that she got downgraded to... whatever this shitfest is, while her ex has traded up and is seemingly living his best life... and all in a VERY SHORT amount of time after the fact.

You might be a millionaire but CLEARLY you are the perfect example of "money CAN'T buy happiness".

KARMA Jen. :happy:

14. MrArthurRadley
        +18   Like  

User deleted

I can't believe this woman's sense of privilege.
    To cry because she didn't get the table she wanted, are you kidding me? And then trash a country's people because of that? If you are going to learn just one word of Italian, try GRAZIE. Maybe think about what you bring to a situation, instead of focusing on how you think people should treat YOU. The waiter sounded pleasant to me. The food looked very good. You can still see the mountains, and most introverts I know (myself included) do LOVE to people watch.
    Also, the death toll in Italy last year was horrific, especially among the elderly. I'm sure almost every Italian she encountered lost someone. Yeah Gene, people grieve over PEOPLE they loved and lost, and it takes time.
    Try going out into a piazza in the evening when neighborhoods are out relaxing and socializing and you will see differently.
    My experience among mountain villages in Italy was a very warm welcome, to the point I was worried for them, how trusting and hospitable they were.
    But regardless, no matter where she was, she wanted to get what she wanted when she wanted it, to be served perfectly and then be left alone and everybody else clear out. I guess the restaurant owes her an apology for disrupting her all-important relationship with her camera.

15.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jen wants to take a trip away from her kids, away from her life, she needs to sit herself down and ask herself, "Where would I go if I didn't have any camera with me?" That's the trip she'd really enjoy. She's doing all of this, spending thousands upon thousands, for the revenge factor because of Don and Tens, the head pats and *cough* the fame.

A trip away, doing what she really enjoys without the prying eyes of her camera, would be the best way to travel and show herself who she really is.

I know that will never happen. The fact that she had to confide in her camera during the restaurant incident, turning it off with her "I'm getting upset", shows she'll never give up her camera friend.

949 replies since 14/10/2021, 23:42   102817 views