CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by MsFrankenstein

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    👍

3.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The title is spot on! :7043: She is truly an exhausting individual. Who prefers to sleep on a couch that (she admitted) hurts her back? Why not rearrange the bedroom so it has a new life to see if that changes her feelings about being in her room OR be an adult and grow up!!!! Again I say-EXHAUSTING :tearing-hair:

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And she’s teaching Jr. how to be the same way. CCG is determined to have the happy childhood that apparently got wrenched away from her a long time ago. So she indulges every whim. Stays stuck in an eternally stunted, juvenile world where she eats whatever she wants even if it gives her a bellyache. She buys clothes that she thinks are cute and will impress others only she really doesn’t like them very much. She tries to convince herself she does but they end up in a garbage bag where they’ll remain forever. She’ll say she’s going to donate them but she won’t ever drop them off because she forgot. 🙄 She’ll treat her house the same way and furnish it with copies of other people’s homes (for inspiration) but after a while the pieces she bought will lose their charm so she’ll scrap those and start over again. She’ll stumble through life looking to find happiness by shopping and spending hours immersed in a select few movies that will transport her to an idilic place where love is around the corner and she is the heroine. Reality is kept at bay and she can live in a fantasy. That is the world she is creating for herself and bringing Jr. right along with her if she’ll go.

5.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Whoever watches her vlog tell me how many bins you count in her attic or wherever it is i think i counted 14? Who needs that much for 1 person... ufff

6.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That is just her Fall - Halloween stuff. She also has Christmas, Valentine’s Day and some spring- Easter. So no, Giada, your storage problems are NOT solved. You will continue to acquire more crap that will need to be stored. Plus, your DT hoard will definite continue to grow so better put on your thinking cap. Maybe you can ask those contractors you’re hiring to come up with a solution. You evidently have money to burn so put them on that task. You’ll need the space sooner than you dreamed. :snickering:

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Grammylikescake! @ 10/22/2021, 07:27 PM) 
    That is just her Fall - Halloween stuff. She also has Christmas, Valentine’s Day and some spring- Easter. So no, Giada, your storage problems are NOT solved. You will continue to acquire more crap that will need to be stored. Plus, your DT hoard will definite continue to grow so better put on your thinking cap. Maybe you can ask those contractors you’re hiring to come up with a solution. You evidently have money to burn so put them on that task. You’ll need the space sooner than you dreamed. :snickering:

She also has summer and 4th of July items (we saw some of it in the guest room piled on the bed not long ago).

So now some of the hoard has moved into Junior's room. :20130930101758-5e972761: Honestly, how can anyone watch these vlogs & not understand that she has a PROBLEM?!! This is what hoarders do...they move things from one space to another. I know because my mother is a hoarder. They lie to themselves that corralling things into bins & closets is solving the problem but just like Joda, it doesn't stay that way because they keep bringing things into the home.

And why is someone with alleged back problems lifting heavy pieces of furniture? She could have put something underneath them to push them to the garage. Then the dramatic howling. <_< She's full of $h!t.

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The yelling and screaming off camera. :tearing-hair: Does she think her audience is stupid?? She must think they’re as dumb as she is. Maybe they are if they bought that fake drama moving the furniture. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Not wishing her any bad luck, but if she ever really injures her back she’ll get a clue how inappropriate it is for her to fake a back injury. Karma may have a gift or two waiting…. We’ll see what a big cry baby she really is.

9.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What is wrong with her?? Who ends vlogs in mid-sentence?? She's done that a lot lately. Also, she has no clue what true back pain is like. Talk to me after you've had 5 lumbar surgeries.

10.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I am new here and just watched her channel for about 5 minutes. What on earth is she all about? She makes no sense. I have been looking around at different channels and have almost concluded that there are a lot of women using Youtube as therapy. How scary.

Why does she seem to think that anyone would be interested in the minutia of her life. She appears to be a slob really. Sorry if I offend anyone but I am completely baffled. Was hoping to find some interesting content instead I got this loon.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Have no worries of offending anyone here, mixxyJ. We understand your confusion quite well. Why would anyone be interested in her bizarre, boring life?? Indeed! Watch her for a few more episodes and you’ll be scratching your head trying to figure out how she affords her lifestyle. Things do not add up. Even with 200,000 subbies (supposedly), she can’t possibly have enough income from her YT work to pay for her unlimited spending. Since moving to her current home not quite two years ago, she has been on a spending binge that fascinates her subscribers and makes folks here at the Bakery highly suspicious where she derives all of her income. She keeps that a deep secret but something stinks. Things just don’t add up. That’s one of the reasons most of us are here — seeking answers. And yes, you are correct that YT seems to be full of people who are certifiable. Nuts. CCG apparently is one of them.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    I am frankly amazed that Giada has managed to live as an adult on her own. In many ways she she doesn’t seem to understand the basics of running a household or what it takes to keep a home maintained. In her latest vlog she mentioned that she never opens her windows, but has heard it is good to open them “once a year” to circulate the air in your house.

Once a year? Like it is a task to be checked off? Good grief. I live in a cold weather state and any time the weather rises above 50-55 in the winter, I open the windows a bit. My cats will jump on the windowsills and sniff at the fresh air. It feels sooo good to smell the fresh air in the house after weeks of heated air.

She likes to think she is a neat freak, but she has some weird habits that are yucky. Case in point, vacuuming with the canister FULL of dirt, hair, and debris. She needs to empty that canister EVERY time she vacuums. Also, not using a mattress pad on her bed, just the flat sheet.

Giada vlogs (or talks about) just about every thing she has done each day. Occasionally she will talk about cleaning the bathroom or dusting, we all know she LOVES to film herself in the kitchen. However, she never mentions deep cleaning her house. It’s always organizing or creating plans to redecorate. The things that are fun for her.

I’ve wondered if she has a cleaning service as her bathroom usually looks pretty clean. Admittedly, my bathrooms can start looking a bit rough (i.e., soap scum in shower, mirror dotted with toothpaste, etc) when I am busy and can’t stay on top of them. Maybe she doesn’t, it’s just that my house always looks so much more *lived* in than hers, lol (as I look up from typing and glance around at the room that I should be tidying instead of wasting time online).

Have a great weekend, bakers! I am doing something today that was inspired by Giada - getting my eyebrows microbladed. A few weeks ago I was on a Zoom call and noticed how light and unnoticeable my brows were. My hair is a little darker and and a couple inches shorter than Giada’s. Light brows are NOT a good thing on me.

13.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I watched a couple of her videos, not for long because I just can't figure out what her purpose is. Is it just to show how much money she can spend on junk? Is she offering tips on cleaning? I don't get it. I listened to her talk about opening her windows once a year and I knew I had the wrong channel. It is hard to follow her thinking (if that is what she is doing) Who doesn't open their windows to get fresh air when they can. Wow, she is one loon.

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status

QUOTE (mixxyJ @ 23/10/2021, 03:45) 
    I am new here and just watched her channel for about 5 minutes. What on earth is she all about? She makes no sense. I have been looking around at different channels and have almost concluded that there are a lot of women using Youtube as therapy. How scary.

Why does she seem to think that anyone would be interested in the minutia of her life. She appears to be a slob really. Sorry if I offend anyone but I am completely baffled. Was hoping to find some interesting content instead I got this loon.

15.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Loon... that's sa good assessment... with all the bins she is buying, perhaps she should check to see if one of her dozens of stores offer a loony bin for a decent price... in my opinion of course. Why is that phrase so overused by CCG? We know it's your opinion... it's YOUR channel!

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78284 views