CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watched, What I got for Christmas and noticed a few things. First, she is no longer playing up, *boohoo, 'no one buys anything for me and I don't get a stocking, so I have to buy everything for myself 'spiel. She used to play that up to the hilt. She did not put in her title, as per usual W'hat I got Myself for Christmas', It is 'What I got for Christmas.'

For the fun stuff, I 100% believe, none, and I mean NONE of the stuff she showed, ever made it into any stocking, hers or Mikahs, and none of the gifts were wrapped and put under the tree. They weren't, because they were not actually gifts. All of it was just random shit she bought for herself and Mikah and showed for the soul purpose of linking all items, so she gets a cut. Some she will use, some she wont'. We all know what she won't use.

Apparently, she wears the socks ALL year round Bakers!!! Um, I have never seen her wear any such thing outside of maybe Nov/Dec. All year round? lmao

In one of she screenshots she is mentioning Mikah taking Loki for a walk, so she can do the video. Most likely, Loki was in a crate locked up; she does make an appearance towards end of video. and of course Joda doesn't even notice, cause that is the real Joda.

As Rainbows said, her eyes are going all wonky throughout the video. lmao Cannot tall the truth if her life depended on it. Right Joda? ;)

Screen_Shot_2021-12-29_at_12

Screen_Shot_2021-12-29_at_1

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seasonsinthesun @ 29/12/2021, 22:23) 
    I watched, What I got for Christmas and noticed a few things. First, she is no longer playing up, *boohoo, 'no one buys anything for me and I don't get a stocking, so I have to buy everything for myself 'spiel. She used to play that up to the hilt. She did not put in her title, as per usual W'hat I got Myself for Christmas', It is 'What I got for Christmas.'

For the fun stuff, I 100% believe, none, and I mean NONE of the stuff she showed, ever made it into any stocking, hers or Mikahs, and none of the gifts were wrapped and put under the tree. They weren't, because they were not actually gifts. All of it was just random shit she bought for herself and Mikah and showed for the soul purpose of linking all items, so she gets a cut. Some she will use, some she wont'. We all know what she won't use.

Apparently, she wears the socks ALL year round Bakers!!! Um, I have never seen her wear any such thing outside of maybe Nov/Dec. All year round? lmao

In one of she screenshots she is mentioning Mikah taking Loki for a walk, so she can do the video. Most likely, Loki was in a crate locked up; she does make an appearance towards end of video. and of course Joda doesn't even notice, cause that is the real Joda.

As Rainbows said, her eyes are going all wonky throughout the video. lmao Cannot tall the truth if her life depended on it. Right Joda? ;)

Screen_Shot_2021-12-29_at_12

Screen_Shot_2021-12-29_at_1

Seasons, I completely agree with you! You bakers kill me with your screenshots highlighting her wonky eye! 🤣🤣🤣😉 She could never play poker because everyone knows her "tell"! P.S. hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I just remembered!!! She didn't showcase any of her fabulous "advent bags" this year! Did I miss it??

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't think there was ever a 'before'.

Screen_Shot_2021-12-29_at_3😂

4.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thread title ideas?

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    Let me preface this by writing that CCG cannot do anything about the genetics of her feet, but I never noticed how funky her foot/toes were. That is a huge space between the big toe and the next one. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Now, my feet are not magazine-worthy either (I have really long toes) but I don’t look like I’m missing a toe.

Apologies for the blurry screenshot; CCG was walking and it was difficult to get a good image.
    Attached Image
    3027BB66-8CFB-40DE-ABC2-2FF0937CEBE9

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainGal @ 28/12/2021, 17:22) 
    QUOTE (Learning2Fly @ 28/12/2021, 15:16) 
    If this is her job she's failing at it.. Let's hope she does better at sucking d*ck.

I`d place bets that`s how she`s earning her $$$ - in addition to other things. Explains why her mouth is always open in her DT thumbnails...she always looks like an inflatable doll.

I commented on this,told her to close her mouth in her thumb nails cuz people are talkin' lol
    Next thumb nail her pie hole is shut...lmao

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    Another view of her toes.
    Attached Image
    219F18D0-2CEB-4BF8-B4D5-75338795B67F

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Athletic Calves @ 30/12/2021, 01:24) 
    Let me preface this by writing that CCG cannot do anything about the genetics of her feet, but I never noticed how funky her foot/toes were. That is a huge space between the big toe and the next one. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Now, my feet are not magazine-worthy either (I have really long toes) but I don’t look like I’m missing a toe.

Apologies for the blurry screenshot; CCG was walking and it was difficult to get a good image.

Looks like she had an extra toe there once upon a time. 😳
    Another thing about the video I forgot to write—she said something to the affect of this being her first Christmas without Loxie. She said it in passing, dry-eyed & without any emotion, like she was talking about the weather.

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is she a moron? Did she ever stop to think she may have covid? That's what her symptoms sound like. Gee...let's not get tested and spread it around to everyone. Her content is absolute garbage....its her scrubbing the dishes, running the vacuum, fluffing pillows, etc, etc. Hang it up. I can't even believe YouTube allows people like her to just film whatever and make money on it. Who wants to make a guess at what the new decor is going to be? I saw a commercial today...I think it was Hobby Lobby...it showed a farmhouse bedroom that went from that to bohemian style! Should be interesting. She's already hauling Valentine's crap. She must have gone right out the day after Christmas to buy more junk. Smh.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For the record, I think she got sick from screaming like a hyena at her family's white elephant game & also she showers as much as pigpen in Peanuts, despite what she wants everyone to believe. All the clips are out of order, but wanted to comment.

This clip is hilarious. She constantly has greasy, stringy hair, looking a wreck and admitting she is not showering for the day. And she claims here she cleans the shower daily when she takes a shower. Hilarious!!!!!!!

Screen_Shot_2021-12-29_at_6_1

She has blamed her niece before. We all see how unhygenic she is, she doesn't need her niece to make her sick. She does that all on her own with her lack of hygiene.

Screen_Shot_2021-12-29_at_6_0

This pic is her really saying, I'm.not.sick. I'm just saying I am,cause who's to know.

Screen_Shot_2021-12-29_at_6

.........and this......haha, she is hilarious.

Screen_Shot_2021-12-29_at_6_2

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why is she dressed like hazmat cleaning her shower 🤨. Someone in comments told her she probably has omicron ( she was saying her voice s messed up). Also coughing. She better be careful, with all her ailments and her back back, knee, forehead, she could end up in a covid ward.

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Already changing her upload schedule, wasn’t it just last week when she mentioned her “new” upload schedule? SMH!
    Remember Bakers this is her J.O.B. And finally, she is now going to be filling her “office “ with crap as the the rest of the house is a mess!

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 30/12/2021, 00:19) 
    Thread title ideas?

Joda, the 40 year old _____. My fillin got the blank would be cunt/tnuc, but that’s probably not allowed 😉. I think we should memorialized her being 40 though.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Can’t edit my last message—I shouldn’t type so quick/not check after posting. 😬

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RainbowsandSunshine @ 30/12/2021, 06:50) 
    Can’t edit my last message—I shouldn’t type so quick/not check after posting. 😬

I do that all the time. haha After I post I go back and edit 2 or 3 times if I can. Maybe, I should proofread my messages before posting. 😂 Nah. lol. Seriously though, i do proofread. But, obviously I don't catch everything. :))

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78284 views