CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Which is the Target avoidance video? I have to see with my own eyes, 🤔😏

I think for my 21st birthday, my mom took me for a lunch to a local hotel where they have a beautiful lobby and restaurant area and I had one drink, a strawberry daiquiri! Then probably a nice lasagna dinner at home!

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowercat @ 12/8/2021, 02:24 PM) 
    Which is the Target avoidance video? I have to see with my own eyes, 🤔😏

I think for my 21st birthday, my mom took me for a lunch to a local hotel where they have a beautiful lobby and restaurant area and I had one drink, a strawberry daiquiri! Then probably a nice lasagna dinner at home!

Flowercat That's because YOUR mother obviously has class, and taught you well.

Giada has NO class, and has taught junior absolutely nothing about class or how to act like a lady! Shame on her... :nono2:

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My poor daughter turned 21 the day Chicago was locked down in 2020. She has since made up for that sad day drinking alone. Lol

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The last two videos on her main channel she’s been down plus the vlog about the dogs vet visit she was struggling feelings that’s when the 1.25 news was announced
    I think the 21 bday spread was a unexpected hit to the wallet she couldn’t afford and the 1.25 dt spike will add up
    shortly after these 3 videos she posted a god quote on her Instagram story
    she’s basically looking ( using ) to god to keep her cushy life afloat

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My 21st birthday one of my friends took me to mexican restaurant and we went to a local pub that Jake from State Farm (the original Jake) worked at on the side and he served me my first legal shot that I told him to choose. Way better memories than Jr... Just saying

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My 21st birthday I worked at a video rental store, yes it was that long ago. My boss and his wife plus some co-workers, my best friend and my boyfriend surprised me by taking me to the local night club. They had set up a few tables and there were appetizers, cake and champagne waiting for me when I arrived. Nobody got drunk.

7. Heather Riley
        +3   Like  

User deleted

The channel, "Money Matters" is made up of total facts, so don't any of you doubt it, or the info provided.

1. On August 20, 2021, after a bunch of BS intro, the narrator surmised that CCG makes $20/hour.

(Please note: His main focus is sail0rs and preppers. However, he also has done TBTS, Giada's friend, Liz, who makes $12/hour.)

2. Then, on November 20, 2021, after a bunch of the same BS "Crafty girl makes beautiful decor blah blah", the narrator has CCS's hourly income at $1,458.00/hr.

He only discusses her original channel. Apparently, by mentioning her merch and Amazon affiliate link, it shows how the income adds up. It also shows how taxes in TX are, etc.

Funny - by looking at his list of videos, she's the only one he's repeated, and in such a short span of time, too.

Totally really, though. I can believe she makes as much as a surgeon. She works SO HARD. I wonder if he'll do another one, adding in her Vlog channel.
    There's a UK doctor who has almost two million subs, who posts daily re: COVID, and has at least a million views a day who makes $98/hr

The latest one on Crafty. She got quite the raise in exactly three months. From $20/hour to almost $1500. A couple of comments even say she deserves that much. lolol

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    On my 21st birthday my roommates threw me surprise party and it was such a bash, we almost got evicted. Lol

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Heather Riley @ 12/8/2021, 04:23 PM) 
    The channel, "Money Matters" is made up of total facts, so don't any of you doubt it, or the info provided.

1. On August 20, 2021, after a bunch of BS intro, the narrator surmised that CCG makes $20/hour.

(Please note: His main focus is sail0rs and preppers. However, he also has done TBTS, Giada's friend, Liz, who makes $12/hour.)

2. Then, on November 20, 2021, after a bunch of the same BS "Crafty girl makes beautiful decor blah blah", the narrator has CCS's hourly income at $1,458.00/hr.

He only discusses her original channel. Apparently, by mentioning her merch and Amazon affiliate link, it shows how the income adds up. It also shows how taxes in TX are, etc.

Funny - by looking at his list of videos, she's the only one he's repeated, and in such a short span of time, too.

Totally really, though. I can believe she makes as much as a surgeon. She works SO HARD. I wonder if he'll do another one, adding in her Vlog channel.
    There's a UK doctor who has almost two million subs, who posts daily re: COVID, and has at least a million views a day who makes $98/hr

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIu-B2W5dY The latest one on Crafty. She got quite the raise in exactly three months. From $20/hour to almost $1500. A couple of comments even say she deserves that much. lolol

I shared a "How Much Does CraftyGirl Make" video from this channel about a month ago. This is another one of those shite channels that make up a lot of stuff for views. The channel was nearly new when it first popped up on YT for me. I speculated then (and I'm still suspicious) that people like Liz of TBTS and Sleazy-G pay to be featured on this channel. It drives traffic to their channels because viewers are always curious as to how much YouTubers make.

For those interested, Frugal Fit Mom & other YouTubers have made great videos explaining how making money from YouTube works. Giada just does not have the views to equal what this guy says she's making. Amazon affiliate links only pay pennies. She probably gets the most money from Rakuten links.

How many of the comments on this video about Joda "deserving" to make that much money are from CCG herself & Mommie D?:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Trust me, if she was making that much money she & Junior would not be still driving the same vehicles that they've had for several years and she'd be showing off a new wardrobe from "Nordstroms" instead of Shein.

Speaking of "Nordstroms"...isn't it funny how she used to talk about shopping there all of the time and now she rarely does. Must have maxed out those store cards.

P.S. I'm loving hearing all of your 21st birthday experiences! Since my birthday is in early summer (when college was not in session), my best friend & sorority sisters local to my area took me out to a wonderful dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in town where they bought me expensive cocktails and we had such an awesome evening. I remember laughing so hard that my face hurt. I'm pretty sure there was some flirting going on with a cute bartender by all of us as well.

Junior's sad little spread is probably the greatest evidence we have of her having burned a lot of bridges which is likely no one's fault but her own.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She went hard today posting 25 Amazon links (most shit I don’t think she has actually bought hence the “what’s in my cart”). I can not stand this waste of space p.o.s.!
    Attached Image
    95723B40-D02D-4A75-B92E-189BC8DE4E44

11. Heather Riley
        +7   Like  

User deleted

I completely agree, especially looking at who "Nate" has chosen to analyze.

Smokey Glow has done several good, in-depth videos about how PR and affiliate links works in the make-up segment, and has through the years. At one point, Jacklyn Hill was making 7 figures/month from Morphe - before she created her first palette - just from being a sponsore/affiliate. Many cosmetic sponsors have taken trips to exotic locations like Bora Bora back in the day, etc. When make-up was really huge on YT is when so many got super rich, and their audiences really didn't know how. It's an interesting story how cosmetic companies were using influences to compete with each other (companies). Joda's big mistake was just focusing on the dang DT niche for way too long. Had she gotten into cosmetic review - I mean REAL review - she was pretty enough to have made better $. Shein may pay her $, but I think she just gets free clothes. There are other YTers that would be doing Shein if it was profitable.

I know some of the beauty influencers that started making it BIG were getting $50k just to say they were wearing XXX brand mascara, but that was years ago.

No one pays to sponsor someone vacuuming and ordering a box used books, I'd bet. Who knows? There may be losers who order off her merch and Amazon every day to be just like her.

As for turning 21, I lived in a state/am old enough that drinking was legal when I was 18, so my family went out for a nice dinner, and I had a strawberry daq. We could all legally drink in high school. What a trip. None of us had big parties to celebrate. We were too excited to graduate and plan our college futures. Our parents would make meat and cheese trays for THEIR parties, and wouldn't call them anything but "meat/cheese appetizer trays". Not throw around the word "charcuterie" like we were some big deal. It's weird. None of us had bar carts in college, even though we were all legal going into college. OR DECOR. I guess we all felt lucky to be there? It was almost "cool" to be a poor college kid - and I was sorority president, and my family sure wasn't poor. Those kids all seem like such wannabes and sluts...

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    I had hepatitis when I turned 21. I couldn’t even have alcohol for another year due to my liver problems. So glamorous, lol. I can’t decide if I’m annoyed at the over the top spending on Jr and Bug because it truly is gross consumerism, unnecessary, and sets up expectations OR if I’m a bit envious no one has ever gone to such elaborate lengths for me.

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Regarding Joda and her Amazon links, this video was in my recommendations. Apparently the person lives in Chattanooga or I might be suspicious it was Giada.
    Attached Image
    4D4A205F-AF72-41AB-AB97-75CA77D1FE09

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Athletic Calves @ 12/8/2021, 05:59 PM) 
    I had hepatitis when I turned 21. I couldn’t even have alcohol for another year due to my liver problems. So glamorous, lol. I can’t decide if I’m annoyed at the over the top spending on Jr and Bug because it truly is gross consumerism, unnecessary, and sets up expectations OR if I’m a bit envious no one has ever gone to such elaborate lengths for me.

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Regarding Joda and her Amazon links, this video was in my recommendations. Apparently the person lives in Chattanooga or I might be suspicious it was Giada.

That stinks, AC, I'm so sorry you went through that. :(

Ha! I would wonder if it was Joda too, re: the multiple Amazon deliveries. Love how's she trying to drum up business to get her few cents from Amazon. Wonder what's got her in the doldrums lately? Affiliate links not being used as much? So hard to say with her.

Why not use all that money that "Nate" says you're making and spend the winter in FL? Lots of DTs down there and I'm sure you could rent a nice Air BnB. ;)

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It just irks me the money she wastes on “gifts” for Bug. She has already bought birthday gifts and Christmas presents for her. Then she bought two dolls in the bag (sort of like paper dolls) and said she didn’t know why she didn’t buy all four they had in the store. Said she was going back for two more. Why?.. so she can over buy for her like she does for Jr? Why was one not enough since it had about 40 pieces? It just aggravates me that she feels the need to over do it for a four year old. Who is she trying to impress?

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Even a few years ago cc was not dressing well for the occasion. Ripped jeans , too high heels. Jr’s hs graduation picture. Don’t get it

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78284 views