CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Cinderfella and I are still in Chapel Hill, NC but will start our trip back home on Friday with a stopover south of Atlanta to avoid one long day of travel. Two shorter days will cover it without wearing two old geezers out. It’ll be good to get back home to our own nest but being here to help our niece as she covers from her knee replacement has been good. She is now three weeks out from her surgery and is coming along in recovery. It is a hard surgery on nearly everyone who gets it, no matter how they prepare for it. She is making progress and meeting the goals her surgeon expects of her. Still — the pain is no day at the beach — so that is a work in progress. Movement (walking with a walker), ice and pain meds. She is resting better with some wakeful periods, so a full night’s sleep is still elusive. It’s coming. Probably by next week.

CCG is up to her usual shenanigans and as aggravating as usual. I don’t believe she makes anywhere close to what that person estimated. She fritters a lot of money which probably gives her the illusion she is well off. Maybe her subbies think that, too. But if she was so high falutin’ (a good southern expression) she’d have newer cars and shop at high end stores, as noted by others. And the Dallas area has puh-lenty of upper crust stores and boutiques since they have lots of wealthy cattlemen and oil tycoons living in that area. She ain’t fooling those of us who have lived a few years more than her. She’d never buy another rag from Shein again. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic Maybe one day someone will give an honest assessment of what she brings in with her “full time J.O.B.” :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    Safe travels, Grammy. I am sure your niece appreciates your help and company more than she can express. Just having loved ones near when you are at your most vulnerable is such a comfort.

Giada, on the other hand, thinks love comes from a store. I may be confusing some things, but I thought Joda showed the wrapping paper she purchased for Bug weeks ago. She also had purchased bows at the same time. Maybe it was Walmart? Now the self-proclaimed lover of DT purchases more gift wrap and a gigantic card (that must have cost $10) from Target. Sheesh. Her zombified viewers have to wake up. Are they not able to see her for what she truly is?

It actually stuns me that Joda has the nerve to show the gift wrap she purchased elsewhere. I think it demonstrates her total lack of understanding how it confuses her channel image and message. She’d be better off just not showing it on camera and letting all the viewers continue thinking she actually uses gift wrap from DT. But alas, Joda is as dense as a cinder block wall.

3.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Was she really stressing that much over a scarf to walk Loki at night?! Seriously? She dressed like it’s freezing and she lives up north. She is the most ridiculous human being. My heart breaks for poor Loki too.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I had another post written but probably forgot to post it.

Safe travels home Grammy! Okay, can’t imagine Ccc dropping everything and going to care for a relative. Or having them stay at her house.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How could she not noticed Loki wasn't gaining weight? U see him everyday, just makes no sense to me.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jacensmommy @ 9/12/2021, 15:33) 
    How could she not noticed Loki wasn't gaining weight? U see him everyday, just makes no sense to me.

Agreed, plus a content dog is not going to bark constantly and be anxious & testy. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised though since Joda has her head so far up her own arse that she can see her kidneys. I can’t imagine being so self-absorbed & clueless that my poor puppy is starving and I need the vet to tell me so like Sleazy-G.

Grammy, I’m also wishing you safe & happy travels. It’s smart to break up the trip so you don’t feel rushed. Glad to hear your niece is doing so well!

My mom (who is 82) got her test results back yesterday and unfortunately is going to have to have surgery again. She had surgery in October 2019 for a bowel obstruction and she somehow has developed a large hernia that’s pressing on her kidneys. She has always been extremely healthy but in the last few years has had some deterioration of health. This upcoming surgery will be her third since 2016. Anyway, if anyone wants to send her prayers or good vibes it’s definitely greatly appreciated!

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I check here every so often to see if anyone has figured out how she has all of that money. No luck so far I see.

I think she is up to her eyeballs in credit card debt.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CrazyCatLady @ 9/12/2021, 17:23) 
    I check here every so often to see if anyone has figured out how she has all of that money. No luck so far I see.

I think she is up to her eyeballs in credit card debt.

I have suspected this also. Back when she used to show paying bills in her planners in her early days of YouTube she would show how much she was paying on her credit cards and it seemed like she was only paying the minimums due.

There’s been credit card fraud and shoplifting among other things in her family’s sordid past. I believe the Baker named Joelle CheapCraftyBoy uncovered some of that years ago.

Not that we should be judged by our family’s misdeeds but Giada has plenty of her own misdeeds and you can be sure that there’s plenty of things she’s done & may still be doing that are not on the up & up.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If memory serves me, she did say she and Jr. noticed Loki’s ribs showing and KNEW he was on the thin side. Did she really think a puppy of that age is supposed to be lean and lank?! Most well fed pups can tend to be rolypoly. Then they thin out later on. Geeze, Louise. So the vet mentions her baby dog is underweight by half and she still decides to stay with the Farmer’s Dog? Dear God, the woman is pig headed. Thinking of searching for another vet? She needs her tiny head examined to see if there is anything inside the skull besides cobwebs and dust bunnies. :20130930101758-5e972761:

We’re getting ready to head out in the morning. We stocked up at Trader Joe’s with some snacks, Cheese sticks, eggs to boil and some things I can’t get at home. No Trader Joe’s where we live. Boo hoo……. I’m making dinner tonight. Barbque chicken, broccoli/kale slaw, roasted butternut squash and a pastry thing we found at TJ’s. I’m using a barbque sauce from Trader Joe’s I’ve never used so it’ll be a wild card! LOL. I can’t imagine Joda cooking a home cooked meal with a sauce she’d never tried. She is such a creature of habit. Some might say she is averse to trying new things. Who remembers her visit to the fancy tea room in Dallas with Jr?? They made absolute fools of themselves, giggling and scoffing at the little tea sandwiches and pastries. They are probably an embarrassment to her brother & SIL and don’t get invited to too many things because they don’t have a clue how to behave. Classless boors describes them quite well. I suppose SIL won’t be giving them that experience again. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Thanks for your kind thoughts and well wishes! You guys are the best! :6792:

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    QUOTE (Glamalicious @ 12/9/2021, 06:32 AM) 
    Was she really stressing that much over a scarf to walk Loki at night?! Seriously? She dressed like it’s freezing and she lives up north. She is the most ridiculous human being. My heart breaks for poor Loki too.

That whole scene was…I’m not sure there is a word in the English language to describe it properly. Concerning? Terrifying? Disturbing?

What I think it really demonstrates is how little Joda leaves her fortress of coziness. She considers walking Loki a few feet (remember, she said the walk is only to the neighbors house because he’s such a nut) a monumental event to dress up for.

On to the subject of guests for Christmas. How much begging do you think Joda had to do to convince her mom to come? I’m assuming it’s Brucinda, wicked witch of Georgia. I think Joda knows her vlog channel is dying and is trying to get content that creates the illusion she is normal and has company.

I took this screenshot yesterday. Stringy-haired Joda looking more like mommy dearest every day. Gag.

Adding lots of healing thoughts for your mom, BowlingForSnark . Even in healthy seniors, surgery becomes more taxing on the body. You are a wonderful daughter and your presence is reassuring to your mom. Remember to take care of yourself, as well. As women, we tend to put everyone else’s needs above our own.

Keep us updated on your mom’s condition.

:hug:
    Attached Image
    36531448-13DC-41BF-8414-61BF88B9B501

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She goes on and on about how cccooollldd it is in Dallas. Chilly is more accurate. But why not take him out in late afternoon (before sundown) for his short walk. It will be less cool and he’d still get some exercise?? Or let him run and romp in the backyard. Leash training can be done in the house, can’t it? Exercise can be done liberally since she has a fenced backyard.

But yes, she mentioned twice that it was 🥶🥶🥶 outside. Meanwhile, Jr. went out with just a tee shirt and a flannel shirt over it. Fleece jogging pants. Beanie up top. She seemed fine while Joda looked like Nanook of the North. 😜 She always has to make a big, hairy deal out of everything. Look at poor, poor pitiful me! 😩😰😵‍💫 I noticed Loki did not have on a doggie sweater or jacket. Guess he is immune to the cold. 🙄

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So very, very cold in Prosper, TX. 🙄
    Attached Image
    939F7206-3B73-4234-9388-1694D6627E8C

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RainbowsandSunshine @ 10/12/2021, 17:36) 

Same weather in phoenix... It's cold in the mornings... But dang by midday tank tops and shorts

Joda needs to turn down her AC if she is that cold

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family, BowlingForSnark, especially to your Mom! 🦋

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RainbowsandSunshine @ 12/10/2021, 05:36 PM) 

Meanwhile today where I am is a high of 42 and low of 37. She is dressing warmer than me and we have rain, rain, rain.

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78282 views