CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You guys crack me up. Kinky Santa, indeed! :snickering:

So yea. She bought two Bibles. One was from Etsy and she says she’ll journal in that one. :154: She hasn’t announced what she’s going to journal about.

The other one? Well, it came from DT, right? Guess it’ll be the companion to the Etsy one for comparison. She liked the Etsy version for the cover. I’m surprised she didn’t comment on the packaging. Anyway, I’m sure she’ll be leading a Sunday devotional soon. Her hateful days of bullying the cheerleader on Jr.’s squad long forgotten. Never a word of repentance or apology. Let’s see how long she keeps up this new track. Probably about as long as her great historic novel she’s been working on since middle school. :b_wink:

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She bought bibles?! Did they burn up immediately upon her holding them and disintegrate leaving nothing but ashes on her floor!? lmao 😂

3.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The bibles about pushed me off the edge. Such a disgusting person.

4.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Y'All ready for some CLICK BAIT??? BULLSHIT Giada. You ain't gonna answer anything worth hearing.

5. Heather Riley
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Glitterismybasic @ 12/18/2021, 05:43 PM) 
    Someone watch her q& a at around the 19min mark and figure out what Language she speaks 🤣 apparently her grandparents raised her hmmmm

Yes, FWIW, she's mentioned that before. Her dad raised her prior to her coming to Texas. How she got from Louisiana to SA, I'm not sure. I thought she handled that question quite well, actually. She speaks English, but had to take some English as a Second Language (ESL) classes when she moved to Texas school. She had to also learn (likely on her own) Italian because her grandparents didn't speak English well. So, she now speaks English as her first language, but because many in her family continue to speak Italian, she can remember a lot. She had no need to remember Portuguese, because (I believe) her father left SA area when G moved to TX. It goes along with the age she left - a typical 7yo would not remember a language she never heard/used again at that age.

That said, she didn't have a true ESL class (as they have now) when she was 7. They didn't exist 33 years ago. She moved to the US at a good time to learn English, child-development learning-wise.

Troubling to me is her excitement of what historical character she'd meet: Robin Williams and the Golden Girls. Said she's get married to Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) - and some Avengers question, which are the immature questions asked, but the ones she answered with the most enthusiasm. Also, the discussion surrounding Loxi. She reverts to non-adult G during these sections. She also said she works the hardest on YT. There are chips missing from her bag of Doritos.

It does seem like she is facing reality regarding her relationship(s) with her parents. She misses her dad and admits to problems with her mom. I wish her dad would relocate near her. I think it would do her well, along with therapy, of course.

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Here’s the thing….her fans only know part of her history. The part she tells them. They know nothing about Snotfest or Cheergate. The CCG they know bears no resemblance whatsoever to the mean Gurl b*itch that allowed herself to be involved with bullying a teenage girl on her daughter’s cheer squad. They have no clue that a so-called give away on her channel was a lie from beginning to end. She has never acknowledged those things and a lot of little lies and deceptions.

I think she got scared enough after those things happened to be a bit more careful about what she says and does. If she wants to have a successful YT channel, she cannot afford to have Live Meltdowns or community scandals like Cheergate. She has had far fewer incidences like those because she got a real lesson in what could have happened. The problem for me is she has never admitted anything about those events, apologized or made any attempt at atonement. She just moved on and has not looked back. The person she was in her 20s and 30s is still there. She is just older and better at hiding her uglier characteristics. But I believe without a doubt she is still capable of doing mean, ugly things if she gets riled up or aggravated enough. That’s just who she is and the sweet, funny, good natured person they see is an act she puts on — just for them. Editing is an amazing thing.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s a pathological liar. I take EVERYTHING she says/claims with a grain of salt. Unless she offers up some sort of proof of living with her dad I just assume it’s another made up story of hers. Same with living with gma & gpa & not MD.
    The only “proof” I recall seeing (on sm somewhere before MD & her started covering their tracks a bit better) was a pic of her, her brother & MD & the caption said they were in Brazil—but I still think it was when MD took the kids to see their dad. I personally call bs on her ever actually living with him out of the country. It’s something she made up to make her feel better about her parents divorcing & her dad leaving & she probably thinks it makes her sound special or something saying she lived in Brazil.

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Still works on her knees until she shows us her ad sense.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    To acknowledge Grammy’s point about Giada getting riled up enough, she was getting plenty hot under the collar describing her pet peeve about four-way stop signs. I had a flashback to the scathing blogpost she wrote about the elderly woman. Giada strikes me as a road rager. Dallas doesn’t have the same crime statistics some of the other cities do, but I am in Philadelphia and people have been shot in the head just trying to merge onto expressways. I’ve been witness to many scary car chases where people get mad about some perceived disrespect on the road (these are civilians chasing each other). She’d be eaten alive if she tried driving in Chicago, Detroit, or Philadelphia.

And don’t get me started about her other pet peeve - that she thinks it’s perfectly fine for one person to drive a humongous gas guzzler just because she can. Sure, that is her choice. But just because you have a choice doesn’t mean you can forego thinking about it’s impact on everyone else.

Moving on to her decision to stay single, next time she has a request for questions for a Q&A, let’s all flood her with inquiries regarding how she handles her need for, um, intimacy. Is she incel? Asexual? Okay, I’m (half) joking about flooding her with inquiries, but still. The fact she’s always saying “I aint got no mans,” makes me think she does want a partner. How is she getting no DMs from men? I get several a week. Maybe it’s the decor she’s posting. There’s nothing about her on her IG to provide any clues to her personality or what she likes (other than boxwood wreaths, lol).

Giada is tragic.

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The fibbing is strong with this one.........less than 30 seconds into it, she is trying to hide her wonky eye; didn't work. Apparently, she hardly does q&a's. Her wonky eye, is saying liar. You've done more than two.

Screen_Shot_2021-12-19_at_8

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh dear wonky eye has no idea why she don't want to talk truthfully about being in a relationship. Hmmmmm, makes one stop & ponder......why the need to lie. There is no need to lie; either you are or you aren't. The only reason I can think of why she would lie, is that she plays the field and dates multiple guys and does not want the cat out of the box. It is harder to explain, than having one steady relationship for an extended period of time.

Screen_Shot_2021-12-19_at_8_0

Oh so very interesting hearing her say one or two sentences about Loxie, Bakers. She is using Loxie as a fabricated excuse for not being in a relationship. But, what is even more striking is her revealing how much Loxie gave her and then goes on to say how the loss of Loxie was devastating because of how much Loxie gave her. In that little synopsis, she never talked about what she gave Loxie. For her relationships are a one way street, whether it be a dog or human- what can YOU give ME. Oh, so very interesting. She is a soulless individual.

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She was a business analyst when she used to contribute gainfully to society and not create a scam way to earn a living.. I am a data analyst, which is similar.

13. Heather Riley
        +3   Like  

User deleted

"There will be times, where I'll look around...and I'm in shock still and I'm like 'Loxi's not walking around here, and that trips me out...that freaks me out."

THAT IS GRIEF. That is NOT a selfish comment about Loxi. I feel the same about my family. I don't go around thinking about what I did for them or what they did for me. That doesn't make me wrong. I miss them. Just their loss takes my breath away - which she also mentions re: Loxi, I believe.

I thought her QA was more honest than necessary than need be on such a public format. To be honest, it pleasantly surprised me.

Grammy, you have NO IDEA AT ALL as to whether Giada has ever approached any of those cheer parents or the girl. Stop bringing it up. It was almost five years ago. You sound obsessed and unforgiving. Is that the legacy you wish to leave for the world? LET IT GO. That, and "snotfest" - just let it go. You've never met this person. Why do you constantly bring it up - especially as a reply to me answering a question from someone else about the languages she speaks? Why is it so triggering to you? <rhetorical question>

Soften your hearts, some of you. You want her to change. MAYBE she's trying. Yet, you won't let go of something that happened five years ago? Wow. I am embarrassed for some of you. I truly am.

Put THIS on for size. I lost both parents less than a year ago due to them being murdered by a family member. (I mentioned I was working on a murder case, remember?) Do you think I will mention it online five years from now? Yet, you continuously bring up this BS snotfest, etc. Sad, especially during the season that celebrates the birth of Christ. You even mock her for buying Bibles, making a snide comment about her leading a church group some day. (By the way - I mentioned the Valentine's Advent bags about a year or so ago, and suggested she look up the word "advent". Maybe she did?)

You know what? She could end up teaching a Sunday School class or something similar. That would really upset some of you. God sent his Son for imperfect people like Giada and me, not for perfect, pompous people like you. If you're so brave and so-mad, contact her directly. Contact DT, ASPCA, etc. I have, as have others. It's easier to be a keyboard warrior and bitch about it, though.

By the way, I got police to save my dad's life for a few weeks by getting them to his home. I held his hand while he passed. I'll always live with guilt that I couldn't get to their home in time to save my mom. I had COVID and a broken jaw. (I am mentioning this bc it is documented on this site.) I tried my best. Now, I'm working with their state's AG office to get Elder Abuse a NATIONAL crime. See, I don't just sit around and bitch. That would eat me alive.

Yes, G has issues and may be the world's worst thief. From my memory, as Jesus was hanging on the cross with two other thieves, one of the two took his invitation for repentance and grace, and went to Heaven with Him.

You all say you want Giada to grow, seek therapy, etc. Well, I see it. She mentioned going to therapy. We all have issues.

Love,

Heather Riley, without any family for Christmas for the first time in my life
    "God bless us, everyone."

I'm out.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did she say how she has money in her Q&A? I don't want to watch it

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    I have been extremely busy caring for my ill mother and therefore have not been around much. Thank you to Athletic Calves, Elderberry and any others who sent kind thoughts and wishes. She’s hanging in there.

Heather Riley, in the spirit of the season I’m going to chalk up your defending Giada and being ugly to Grammylikescake! to the stress, grief, and loss you have experienced in the past couple of years.

Number one, you have frequently championed both Giada and Junior on this site (which I might remind you is a gossip site). You are free to have your opinions but vitriol & attacking the views of other Bakers is against the TOS here.

You act (and have acted in the past) as though you have a personal interest in defending Giada since you first originally arrived here as KarmaKat. The level of anger you are displaying toward Grammy is over the top & uncalled for. If you have a problem with what other people post here either take it up with the person themselves through DM or take it to a mod. Otherwise you may want to take a break from reading or posting if it is causing you to have such a visceral reaction…not a demand, just a suggestion.

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78283 views