CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If she was in IT, I would imagine she would have the latest and greatest in home technology. One example would be smart plugs for all her “cozy” lamps and for the numerous lights on the Christmas trees throughout the house. Even I have these items and I am the least tech savvy as they come!

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So she can’t wait to start journaling? Haven’t we heard this before? She was absolutely, positively going to start bullet journaling. Quite a while ago. Tell us more, Giada. Better yet, show us your bullet journaling. We wanna see it. :snickering:

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Butter cream frosting @ 21/12/2021, 01:26) 
    If she was in IT, I would imagine she would have the latest and greatest in home technology. One example would be smart plugs for all her “cozy” lamps and for the numerous lights on the Christmas trees throughout the house. Even I have these items and I am the least tech savvy as they come!

This girl doesn't know the first thing about technology. My husband has his masters in computer science and would put her to shame

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seasonsinthesun @ 20/12/2021, 08:11) 
    I.want.to.see.her.read.the.whole.bible.

She is going to read it with as much vigour and enthusiasm as she has for crafting.

Right. that will happen when hell freezes over. 😂

Reading a bible, or even owning a bible does not mean someone has righteousness cornered. If one thinks so, then one is sadly mistaken. It will take a lot more than owning a fucking bible for me to have respect for someone. One does not need to read a bible to be kind, live with integrity, honesty, be neighbourly. One only has to have an innate desire to do these things driven by their own self motivation. She has none of that and doesnt give a shit about anyone, except herself. End of story. It.is.that.plain and.simple.

Yes and yes!!❤

QUOTE (Flowercat @ 20/12/2021, 16:56) 
    She misses how easy it was to take care of Loxie as compared to taking care of a growing puppy.

And why can’t she just wrap her damn presents on that kitchen table? Away from the puppie’s reach. Even my dad wraps presents on a card table in his office. I put them on my bed. ( mostly use gift bags, it’s easier!)

Good to hear BowlingForSnark mom is stable. Many hugs for you both.

I have to have a breast biopsy today. I hope it’s nothing. I don’t need this mess in addition to my brain aneurysms craziness.

I'm sorry Flowercat. That's no fun. Prayers for a good outcome. Take care.🙏❤🙏❤

5.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    Every time Giada says “I can’t wait to start planning” or “I can’t wait to start crafting,” I think “what’s stopping you?” She’s been saying the “I can’t wait” line for at least a year but hasn’t done anything about it. If it was truly important to her, she would have found a way to do these things despite not having a dedicated space. As others have pointed out, she willingly wraps gifts on the floor because it is something she prioritizes.

Wanted to leave this here. Several weeks ago, Giada stated she upgraded her phone to the iPhone 13 pro so she could use it as a vlogging camera. Today’s upload was the first time she used it in the community. She’s still awkward as f**k. She doesn’t not speak. At all. In public.

Here’s a pic of her shopping cart for ONE trip to DT. I’m willing to bet money she has no relationship with the cashiers at DT, despite her massive purchases.
    Attached Image
    85A40551-02CE-4A44-99E5-4C16D5269E8C

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    With the short glimpse of the guest bedroom, all ready for guests, imagine what the craft room looks like!! Based on the number of items she has been hauling recently, I am sure it looks ready for an episode of Hoarders!

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And the buying continues. She has enough stuff to open her own branch of DT but she just keeps piling it up. More is not enough for her. It really is too bad (and sad) that she can’t see that. I think of people living in her area (not all are affluent) who will miss out on DT things because Miz Greedy Gut bought up so much. She never ever thinks of anyone else who might genuinely need those cheaper gift bags or toys. She does NOT need them. She has more than enough and will get more next year. Just makes my heart hurt thinking of the ones who will come in only to find empty shelves. Thanks to her thoughtlessness and greed. 😔

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone brought up that she may not return many things to DT because she’d have to keep track of all the receipts; I’m thinking that may be part of the reason she started doing large ($100) shopping trips—only 1 receipt to keep track of.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RainbowsandSunshine @ 12/21/2021, 06:42 PM) 
    Someone brought up that she may not return many things to DT because she’d have to keep track of all the receipts; I’m thinking that may be part of the reason she started doing large ($100) shopping trips—only 1 receipt to keep track of.

Yes, the photo that ac provided is of her basket at dt, full to the brim. She is purchasing for a month of hauls?

Oh, woe is me, I work so hard for you. 😂 What? Shopping once a month and then making vids of all the crap and then throw into the crap room.guest room? Oh, she works so hard, doesn't she?

10.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jumping in to say my pathology is negative from biopsy yesterday!!! Thought you would like good news 💝 😁🎄🥤

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Flowercat, I know you are so relieved to get that good news. What a great Christmas gift you’ve received! I know the holidays will be a lot brighter to have that worry off your mind! Hugs to you. :animated-smileys-hug-011:

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    One can tell from her “Welcome Basket” she has never had anyone stay at her home. A basket filled with crappy snacks! A lint roller is for all the dust and dog hair! All of the bath and beauty items she has hauled in the past and she buys a pump bottle of hand soap! This woman is CRAZY as they come! :5153:

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I was thinking how many snacks does one guest basket need? She’ll have a bunch more in her pantry, so why do they need 6 kinds in their room? And finally, we see her use the Bolero products from DT. She has mentioned how useful they are for gift baskets but rarely does she ever use them for real. Just talks about it. When pigs fly will be when she gives Bolero to Jr. :hearty-laugh:

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flowercat @ 21/12/2021, 20:42) 
    Jumping in to say my pathology is negative from biopsy yesterday!!! Thought you would like good news 💝 😁🎄🥤

I am so happy for you, Flowercat! What relief you must be feeling! I’d send you a bottle of champagne if I could but sending virtual best wishes instead. Champagne 🍾 🥂🎉

So…something interesting on Junior’s TikTok. She says she totaled her car in February of 2021. Does anyone remember hearing Joda say anything about this? I don’t recall her ever mentioning it. Wouldn’t this require purchasing another vehicle for Miss Priss?

PS…I conveyed everyone’s kind wishes to my mother and she said thank you & sends back wishes for a happy holiday season to all of you!

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why are her houseguests such a big secret?

Also who is Peeta?

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78282 views