CheapCraftyGirl Part 38: Is Joda Haunted By Her Lies, Or Is Her House Trying To Tell Her She Has Too Much Crap?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (loveholidays @ 12/21/2021, 06:05 PM) 
    Why are her houseguests such a big secret?

Houseguests are most likely her mom & step-dad. She has spent years pretending like she & her mom are estranged so suddenly having her as a houseguest would require explanations.

Also who is Peeta?

Peeta Mellark (aka Josh Hutcherson) a character from the Hunger Games books/movie series who Giada has professed to be obsessed with since the early days of her channels.

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BowlingForSnark, best wishes for your mom and happy holidays! Flowercat, so happy your biopsy was negative!

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She really does not like revealing many details about her family. It just opens up a can o’worms. Too many questions. I do not believe she talks to her brother 3-4 times a day. Maybe it is true but the impression she gives is she’s way too busy with her Full.Time.J.O.B. That would account for her chronic fatigue. Werk, werk, werk, Yep. That’s Joda. A workaholic. Who multitasks.

Can I laugh now?? If she’s a workaholic, I’m Queen Elizabeth. :5153:

She really does not want a lot of information out there floating around because it is just more ground for sleuths to cover trying to separate truth from fiction. The less that is known, the easier it is for her to spin tales. Her subbies seem like a gullible bunch. :20130930101758-5e972761: :20130930101758-5e972761:

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BowlingForSnark @ 12/22/2021, 12:17 AM)
    QUOTE (loveholidays @ 12/21/2021, 06:05 PM) 
    Why are her houseguests such a big secret?

Houseguests are most likely her mom & step-dad. She has spent years pretending like she & her mom are estranged so suddenly having her as a houseguest would require explanations.

Also who is Peeta?

Peeta Mellark (aka Josh Hutcherson) a character from the Hunger Games books/movie series who Giada has professed to be obsessed with since the early days of her channels.

QUOTE (buckeyegirl @ 12/22/2021, 12:23 AM) 
    BowlingForSnark, best wishes for your mom and happy holidays! Flowercat, so happy your biopsy was negative!

A fictional character. I am sorry I asked. LOL

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    Interesting about Jr potentially crashing her car. The only accident I recall Giada telling us about was when Jr was in high school and went behind her back to pick up grandparents from the airport. There was a fender bender during that trip.

When Giada was talking about all the work Jr’s car needed (window replaced, tire replaced and some other stuff) I thought to myself that it sounds like Jr drives really rough.

I had to share this outfit with you all. Giada thought it was exceptional and loved the plaid, so she was sharing it for Plaid Day #5. You may be wondering where the plaid is. It’s on her teeny, tiny head with the hat. Oh brother! I think she looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man’s evil step-sister.
    Attached Image
    1AE0C385-41EE-48FA-895B-7166CA079BDC

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The winter vest looks like a black garbage bag.
    Here's some more ideas for reference Joda ;)
    Please do a try on.

Screen_Shot_2021-12-21_at_7

Edited by seasonsinthesun - 12/22/2021, 04:31 AM

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Athletic Calves I thought Hefty Trash Bag!

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So she puts together a cheap, black sweatsuit, a black puffer vest (that looks remarkably like a Hefty lawn and leaf bag) with a plaid hat she bought several years ago and calls that her feature outfit for plaid day? Reaching much? She is so damned lazy and uninspired. She also has some nerve calling that Inspiration for her subbies. But on the other hand, if THAT inspires them, they’re pretty much on the same level as her. Pathetic and made for each other. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

ETA: LOL! Looks like several of us all had the same thought. Hefty Garbage bag!

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Flowercat....that is awesome news!! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see her family...if she shows them. I don't believe she talks to her brother 3 times a day either. I take everything she says with a grain of salt. Oh it's plaid week...I love how she's so lazy now she just slaps on an article of clothing and calls it plaid week. What a weirdo. She used to do crafts...thats why I started watching her. Same crap different day.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Next she videos herself wrapping gifts in plaid paper and calls that her recognition of Plaid Day. :snickering: Remember, Bakers. According to Joda — plaid is a feeling. She better be glad her subbies love her so much because otherwise they’d call her lazy ass out for saying something so ridiculous. She just doesn’t want to be bothered with Plaid Week after making a big hairy deal about it. So she’s plenty happy to wear hats and clothing that are plaid and let it go at that. After Friday/Saturday it won’t matter much and she can forget all about the plaid week promises until next year. I don’t even know why she bothers. Talk about phoning it in.

11.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    How fitting - trash wearing a garbage bag.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks like bettle juice :hearty-laugh: can some photo shop his outfit on her???

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She spends so much time trying to be relevant. Truthfully, she can’t get an original idea to save her scrawny life. All she does is copy someone else’s idea or concept. From a design perspective. (Her favorite word.) Then she has the gall to put herself out front as an influencer. What on earth would she do without her inspiration sites? She sure as hell won’t get an original thought on her own. Everything from her stock video footage to Deep Thoughts, recipes and Outfits of the Day come from someone else and then she tries to pass them off as her own ideas. If she ever gets around to writing that epic novel she dreams about, she’ll probably be facing plagiarism charges. :20130930101758-5e972761:

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Just one more thought occurred to me regarding her inspiration videos. Ever notice how quick she is to change her style? Furniture, clothing, decor — you name it. She is going to change it before the fumes have worn off the upholstery. The thing she luved so much, bragged about and proudly put in place becomes hated and despised. (Her living room couch comes to mind. 🙄) I think that’s your evidence right there that she has no idea what her style is and that’s why she borrows other people’s ideas. If she had one ounce of self confidence, she’d pick a style and stick with it for more than 5 minutes. Nope. She is one big ball of insecurity pretending to be confident and self assured. Bah humbug! I see her game. Inside she’s Jello. 🤔

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Athletic Calves @ 12/21/2021, 10:07 PM) 
    Interesting about Jr potentially crashing her car. The only accident I recall Giada telling us about was when Jr was in high school and went behind her back to pick up grandparents from the airport. There was a fender bender during that trip.

When Giada was talking about all the work Jr’s car needed (window replaced, tire replaced and some other stuff) I thought to myself that it sounds like Jr drives really rough.

I had to share this outfit with you all. Giada thought it was exceptional and loved the plaid, so she was sharing it for Plaid Day #5. You may be wondering where the plaid is. It’s on her teeny, tiny head with the hat. Oh brother! I think she looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man’s evil step-sister.

Athletic Calves & seasonsinthesun, you've inpsired me! We're going to need a new thread title soon. I think we should include "garbage bag chic" and "the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man's Evil Twin Step-Sister" in the next title...it'll be Part 39 (who'd have guessed Joda would still be peddling her unique brand of grift this long?).

888 replies since 22/10/2021, 17:48   78282 views