Brittany Vasseur-Part 1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does anyone know what has gone down with the Jewelry Business? (Ember & Ivy) Ryan traveled and helped with the business aspect of it and it has not been talked about in a long time. She promoted it a few times but there was only ever one post on the business instagram for it.

In this video revealing the brand she said this was her and Ryan’s first venture together in business (the other being the home line Belle Terre) she also mentioned there is a 3rd person who joined them as their consultant/quality control person.

The website is still up, but never hear anything about it.

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Probably another failed biz venture....

She posted only once on Instagram. I've noticed she half-asses her business launches. She was all about the diffuser line and then barely even mentioned she closing it until people asked her. Which I thoight was incredibly rude to people who bought from her. Jewelery fizzled out. He decor kitchen line, ghosted. I think she knows the money is In Amazon affiliate links which is why almost every single videos links back to an Amazon product. Rememeber an afficliate link not only gets you commission on that ine products but commission on all items in their cart!!! Screenshot-20240401-202143-Instagram

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Gossipfinder,2/4/2024, 02:10 ?t=62309723&st=900#entry465202400]
    QUOTE (Pipster @ 2/4/2024, 01:21) 
    QUOTE (gossiper @ 4/2/2024, 12:51 AM) 
    I don't remember her saying she IS broke.

She literally made the title of her video "I'm broke" with a thumbnail of her sad face. She actually got so much backlash from that, that she has since changed the title to just "Im moving".

Oh okay I must have missed the original title. I watched and remembered her explaining she WOULD be and didn’t really pay attention to the title - unless it changed by the then? I did see comments of people upset at her using the word broke but I guess I figured her explanation made sense?

I haven’t seen any activity from since the day after Ryan’s video came out but when you mentioned the title of the video I went to check and did see she posted this 2 days ago.

IMG_1275

One of the comments underneath it is wild. 😬

4.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Amazon affiliate link:
    Screenshot-20240401-202633-Chrome

5.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I was team Brittany for awhile until she started using their divorce as clickbait and turned into a drama queen posting and deleting things constantly.

An example of this: a few weeks ago she posted a video titled “I’m moving and broke”… I just went to her YouTube channel and she changed the title to “I’m moving…” and erased the “I’m broke” because she got called out for saying she was broke when she clearly wasn’t.
    Attached Image
    E8E51D00-A3F2-45B9-8395-8A9B39F7C9ED

6.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    "New place"... really? That was a tour by an agent. You didn't put a payment down, didn't make an offer, you just looked at a house...

She just seems to be becoming a truth distorter.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gossipfinder @ 2/4/2024, 02:24) 
    Probably another failed biz venture....

She posted only once on Instagram. I've noticed she half-asses her business launches. She was all about the diffuser line and then barely even mentioned she closing it until people asked her. Which I thoight was incredibly rude to people who bought from her. Jewelery fizzled out. He decor kitchen line, ghosted. I think she knows the money is In Amazon affiliate links which is why almost every single videos links back to an Amazon product. Rememeber an afficliate link not only gets you commission on that ine products but commission on all items in their cart!!! (IMG:https://i.ibb.co/tK6HGdX/Screenshot-202404...3-Instagram.jpg)

So the jewelry was also ran by Ryan though. That was the first business they started together. So if he quit his job to step in to the managing roll of both of those brands - what happened?

She does still promote the house line pretty consistently (as recently as her last video or 2) and products are still available on Amazon

But I am curious about the jewelry as the site is still up.

8.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=63012703

922 replies since 29/10/2021, 22:28   271236 views