50 Shades of Female Pattern Baldness Pt. 36: the hobblin' goblin and her merry men shill MLM shampoo that never actually touches them while Lemon pouts over under the table quality workmen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by DollarTreeRich

2. Old Rotten Twat
        +10   Like  

User deleted

B62455F0-1BDC-47BF-9800-9F5D3894B319

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 3/11/2021, 22:11) 

🥴

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 3/11/2021, 22:11) 

As my mom would say, put a picture of her next to the fireplace, it'll stop the children getting too close 😂😂😂😂

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Such a wonderful example she is setting for her 17 year old daughter. Who sees her mother laying in bed most of the day.
    Attached Image
    15CCDA2E-707F-4C22-8541-C90A6CF1B881

6. Old Rotten Twat
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 3/11/2021, 23:06) 
    Such a wonderful example she is setting for her 17 year old daughter. Who sees her mother laying in bed most of the day.

She’s trying SO HARDDD to show us a view... Sorry Nessy but that looks like a landfill...

What a damn boring life... Her kid is probably just like her.

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She kills me! She acts like planning elf shenanigans is an important task she's completing. Like that is real work or something. No! That is frivolous and something fun to be done in your free time if it's something you INjoy. It should not be the only thing you did besides laying around watching tv. What a joke. I forgot that 90% of her day is free time though.

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Spending over $1600 on food in 2 days doesn't impress me Lemon. But I feel you're less of a scumbag than Crafty twat. You've been replaced as my avatar.

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 3/11/2021, 23:35) 
    She kills me! She acts like planning elf shenanigans is an important task she's completing. Like that is real work or something. No! That is frivolous and something fun to be done in your free time if it's something you INjoy. It should not be the only thing you did besides laying around watching tv. What a joke. I forgot that 90% of her day is free time though.

ETA...if you have done some type of ACTUAL productive work in a given day, then go ahead and plan elf shenanigans at night if that's what trips your trigger, but elf planning should not be the main event of your day.

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Especially since she is basically doing all of this for herself. And to post on Instagram. I doubt the kids even care. They just want the candy or junk that the elves leave

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    ...and what adult is freaking "stuck" in their bedroom because its "gloomy" ?!? Doctors and nurses keep working knowing they may be exposed to covid. Work crews were out continuing to do their jobs in adverse weather when Lemon lost power during the big Texas storm last winter. Meanwhile, Lemon takes to her bed because it is "gloomy". What a role model and an inspiration!

12. Old Rotten Twat
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Girl I’m sorry 😈 but at Bru Rice’s age he’s not into hiding Elves but I’m sure he’s got daddy’s magazines. Fine I’m going to hell

13.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So Fiddy's talking about the turkey shortage. She says someone told her they are short people to pluck the turkeys, hence the shortage. So I was thinking here's a perfect job for her and Lemon. Probably no skill required. I can see those two bimbos plucking turkeys can any of you?

14.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 11/3/2021, 05:23 PM) 
    So Fiddy's talking about the turkey shortage. She says someone told her they are short people to pluck the turkeys, hence the shortage. So I was thinking here's a perfect job for her and Lemon. Probably no skill required. I can see those two bimbos plucking turkeys can any of you?

LOL. Images of Lucy and Ethel working at the chocolate factory popped into my mind.

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 3/11/2021, 23:06) 

Girl get off that bed and put on your big girl panties and do some “adulting” today.
    :whipping:

1119 replies since 3/11/2021, 21:57   68642 views