50 Shades of Female Pattern Baldness Pt. 36: the hobblin' goblin and her merry men shill MLM shampoo that never actually touches them while Lemon pouts over under the table quality workmen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 23/11/2021, 22:47) 
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 11/23/2021, 03:36 PM) 
    Why did they fly from Austin instead of flying out of San Antonio?

Only 50 and DD did, so I assume it was cheaper or she reallllllllllllly wanted to go to Aldi. But then she talks about how she is going to try to go to Aldi with Vee before Christmas, so I don't know. I'll go with cheap.

But wouldn’t it have cost them just as much to drive there and then pay to park their car? I don’t fly so I have no idea how much airport parking is

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fiddy probably had to use those vouchers she got from the NY trip to get to the wedding. I know that long-term parking at DFW is relatively cheap so I'd think it'd be reasonable in Austin?

3.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh yeah. I forgot about the vouchers. So yeah. Freebies for fiddy.

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 11/23/2021, 05:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 23/11/2021, 22:47) 
    Only 50 and DD did, so I assume it was cheaper or she reallllllllllllly wanted to go to Aldi. But then she talks about how she is going to try to go to Aldi with Vee before Christmas, so I don't know. I'll go with cheap.

But wouldn’t it have cost them just as much to drive there and then pay to park their car? I don’t fly so I have no idea how much airport parking is

Where I live in the Washington DC area Washington Reagan is $25 a day for garage parking and economy long term is $17 a day.Dulles and BWI are more. I think it's probably a little cheaper in Austin or SA. But where do they get the extra money, even for a few days, to park at the airport. Maybe there's off airport cheap parking and they took a shuttle.?? The airport doesn't take EBT.

Edited by Flowerchild01 - 11/23/2021, 06:48 PM

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That baldheaded bitch probably made Pawlie and Darryl go donate plasma to afford the parking fees.

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sry if this was covered already but who took care of the little lemons? I guess Paige would have had to take time off work because she didn’t have anyone to drive her so maybe she was in charge of opening pudding cups for the weekend?

I think if my teenaged kid was responsible and could drive (purely in case of an emergency) then I’d probably feel okay leaving them alone with a couple of younger kids for one night, depending on how far away I’d be. But to leave a seventeen year old who spends most of her time alone in her room with THREE kids for more than one night is just straight up shitty parenting in the book of FG.

And like… yeah okay parents are allowed to do things without their kids. Of course. (Blessed am I who is back at my office most days a week, and blessed is the preschool that cares for her while I sometimes take long lunches and attend happy hour before picking up my sweet baby girl.) But how fucking lame of these idiots to ditch their kids for an entire weekend just to do the same dumb shit they always do in a chain hotel and run wedding errands for some girl they barely know.

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On IG she changed her night PJs to day time PJs. Must be nice to show up for your job dressed like that.

Duhnessa is cleaning the uh guest room for uh company. The bed looks like someone has been sleeping in it. Lemon was just going to remake it. So gross.

8.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Fifty did not just talk about her teenage sons “undies” in her Costco haul and how she’s gonna put them under the Christmas Tree. Leave your poor son alone!

Nor did I need to see her run her caveman feet through her dogs new bed.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Learning2Fly @ 23/11/2021, 20:26) 
    That face tho.... Wow... Never understood someone LOVING the purchase of food so much. Do I like food? sure... Is it everything to me? HELL NO. But then again, I work for a living...so.. There's that.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11338553/face.jpg)

Yep! I think it’s the combination of it being “free” to buy all this stuff that really sends her into a high. Free ninety-nine all day.

10.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62334999

1119 replies since 3/11/2021, 21:57   68643 views