50 Shades of Female Pattern Baldness Pt. 36: the hobblin' goblin and her merry men shill MLM shampoo that never actually touches them while Lemon pouts over under the table quality workmen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In case nobody else caught it, Jake started Catechism in SC. He's turning 18 and the boy still hasn't finished his classes and gone through Confirmation.

The only thing Fiddy uses her whole ass for is sitting and bitching.

2.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 4/11/2021, 00:23) 
    So Fiddy's talking about the turkey shortage. She says someone told her they are short people to pluck the turkeys, hence the shortage. So I was thinking here's a perfect job for her and Lemon. Probably no skill required. I can see those two bimbos plucking turkeys can any of you?

Is she so damn stupid that she thinks the turkey processors pluck each individual turkey by hand? Uh, no.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 11/3/2021, 07:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 4/11/2021, 00:23) 
    So Fiddy's talking about the turkey shortage. She says someone told her they are short people to pluck the turkeys, hence the shortage. So I was thinking here's a perfect job for her and Lemon. Probably no skill required. I can see those two bimbos plucking turkeys can any of you?

Is she so damn stupid that she thinks the turkey processors pluck each individual turkey by hand? Uh, no.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqXreJ5bkWs

Yes she is. But the image of those two actually plucking turkeys is just hysterical.

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is jakeup going through that with other 7 and 8 year Olds? Way to drop the ball, fiddy.

Edited by Onbreak - 11/3/2021, 07:27 PM

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My son got the PlayStation Virtual Reality system for Christmas last year. It's actually a lot of fun. I hope it's for the whole family to use at the Lemon's.

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 4/11/2021, 00:01) 
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 3/11/2021, 23:35) 
    She kills me! She acts like planning elf shenanigans is an important task she's completing. Like that is real work or something. No! That is frivolous and something fun to be done in your free time if it's something you INjoy. It should not be the only thing you did besides laying around watching tv. What a joke. I forgot that 90% of her day is free time though.

ETA...if you have done some type of ACTUAL productive work in a given day, then go ahead and plan elf shenanigans at night if that's what trips your trigger, but elf planning should not be the main event of your day.

I must be a horrible person. The shenanigans at my house entail us either moving the elf while half asleep before bed or furiously moving him I think AM. Hanging from a light is as creative as it gets.

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t have kids so genuinely asking…

Do kids the lemon drop age really believe in Santa and a magical elf doll? That seems very delayed to me. My brother was born when I was 6 and I remember trying to keep myself from spilling the beans to him. They just seem so old for this kid of magical play. Seems like the elf dolls are for Lemonfuck herself.

8.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 11/3/2021, 07:33 PM) 
    I don’t have kids so genuinely asking…

Do kids the lemon drop age really believe in Santa and a magical elf doll? That seems very delayed to me. My brother was born when I was 6 and I remember trying to keep myself from spilling the beans to him. They just seem so old for this kid of magical play. Seems like the elf dolls are for Lemonfuck herself.

The one who is delayed is Lemon herself.

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like 9 is when they absolutely know. Her kids watch her videos and see her gifts.
    Remember Maya saw all the presents and fiddy had to run out to buy more... so even Maya knows it's her mom.

10.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Is it me or does Lemons pendants look off centered? The one closest to the fridge looks off to me.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Loki80 @ 4/11/2021, 01:51) 
    Is it me or does Lemons pendants look off centered? The one closest to the fridge looks off to me.

I think it was just the angle she was filming at. Won't those pendents get in the way when she is filming for her YOO TOOB channel?

I wonder if Mark told the contractor that Vee has a very important job as an influencer and they better hurry up.

I think she hides in her bed because of her social anxiety and she cant be around strangers.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 4/11/2021, 00:47) 
    In case nobody else caught it, Jake started Catechism in SC. He's turning 18 and the boy still hasn't finished his classes and gone through Confirmation.

Did I miss something? 50 takes her kids to church? What does he need a confirmation for?

Lemons kid absolutely do not believe in magical elves and most likely don’t believe in Santa either! If they didn’t figure it out by themselves, then their friends definitely told them.

Vanessa just wants to do this all for herself to have something to do.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 11/3/2021, 07:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 4/11/2021, 00:47) 

Did I miss something? 50 takes her kids to church? What does he need a confirmation for?

Lemons kid absolutely do not believe in magical elves and most likely don’t believe in Santa either! If they didn’t figure it out by themselves, then their friends definitely told them.

Vanessa just wants to do this all for herself to have something to do buy.

FIFY

14. Old Rotten Twat
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I gotta Turkey for ya Flappy

SPOILER (click to view)
    660387E1-2192-4212-93B1-45E724559636

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yep the whole elf thing is complete BS for these preteens. This is only for lemon and her emotional stunted development. She’s so sickening.

So in 50s new video she says she didn’t want to post her video because she thought she looked horrible and “fat” (her words) and she didn’t like how she looked without her glasses on. What is it with her and these dorky cheap glasses?? I really think she likes them because they are so oversized and she thinks they hide her flaws (spoiler alert:they don’t). So the top photo is the portion where she did a pre clip saying she didn’t like how she looked in her video, the bottom photo is in the video she didn’t like. Someone make it make sense?? How is the top photo better???
    Attached Image
    3D9ABAF5-CC5F-4C94-8A8E-837A2EB3DA71

1119 replies since 3/11/2021, 21:57   68642 views