50 Shades of Female Pattern Baldness Pt. 36: the hobblin' goblin and her merry men shill MLM shampoo that never actually touches them while Lemon pouts over under the table quality workmen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 4/11/2021, 03:31) 
    Yep the whole elf thing is complete BS for these preteens. This is only for lemon and her emotional stunted development. She’s so sickening.

So in 50s new video she says she didn’t want to post her video because she thought she looked horrible and “fat” (her words) and she didn’t like how she looked without her glasses on. What is it with her and these dorky cheap glasses?? I really think she likes them because they are so oversized and she thinks they hide her flaws (spoiler alert:they don’t). So the top photo is the portion where she did a pre clip saying she didn’t like how she looked in her video, the bottom photo is in the video she didn’t like. Someone make it make sense?? How is the top photo better???

I can’t stand her glasses! She looks like a fruit loop. She looks better without them.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes they are awful!!! And I’m convinced they aren’t prescription I think they are for looks. She has too many pairs for them to be real glasses (we know she wouldn’t be paying for that). All equally bad! And let’s not forget the Sally Jessy Raphael glasses.

3.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    In 50s video she defends why the little kids share a bed. She says because they WANT to share a bed. Ok fine.

They are 5 and 7. At some point you are going to HAVE to separate them!!!! Why cant she see that as Mason gets older he should not WANT to share a bed with his sister. She explains this as though they are very attached and will end up in the same bed anyway….
    I would consider that a big problem!!!!

If you gave them their own beds to begin with , you wouldn’t have this issue!!!

She can compare to her bestie Lemons kids. Rose and Pearl shared a womb….yet they have their own rooms and beds now! They aren’t sleeping together and they are twins!

Edited by Sunshine08 - 11/4/2021, 04:08 AM

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 4/11/2021, 03:57) 
    In 50s video she defends why the little kids share a bed. She says because they WANT to share a bed. Ok fine.

They are 5 and 7. At some point you are going to HAVE to separate them!!!! Why can she see that as Mason gets older he should not WANT to share a bed with his sister. She explains this as though they are very attached and will end up in the same bed anyway….
    I would consider that a big problem!!!!

If you gave them their own beds to begin with , you wouldn’t have this issue!!!

She can compare to her bestie Lemons kids. Rose and Pearl shared a womb….yet they have their own rooms and beds now! They aren’t sleeping together and they are twins!

I’m still trying to make it through her wrap video. Fifty is always giving excuses. I would have more respect for her if she would just be honest and say she doesn’t want to split them. At their age they need to be separated. Mason is getting too old to be sleeping with his sister.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Call me ignorant but I’ve never seen or heard of siblings sharing a bed before! Never! Not to mention opposite genders!

6. Old Rotten Twat
        +5   Like  

User deleted

But she’s quick to spend money on hair crap, booze, cigarettes, flowers, pets, Apple Watch, and did y’all notice she had a fireplace tv stand? But no beds for those kids.

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh and hey flaps- I was able to get my kids to bed at their normal time on Halloween. I used this special thing called 🌟time management🌟, so we were able to get all of our special activities done, dinner, and be in bed at normal time.

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 4/11/2021, 04:31) 
    Call me ignorant but I’ve never seen or heard of siblings sharing a bed before! Never! Not to mention opposite genders!

Both my parents had to share beds with siblings, but boys and girls were always in separate rooms. My mom is a twin and I'm pretty sure they slept in the same bed throughout their whole childhood. My dad for a while had to sleep 3 to a bed...9 children, 3 bedrooms. He said the had to sleep sideways to fit. I think this was when they were very young. It was definitely a different time...50s and 60s.

9.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 4/11/2021, 01:40) 
    I feel like 9 is when they absolutely know. Her kids watch her videos and see her gifts.
    Remember Maya saw all the presents and fiddy had to run out to buy more... so even Maya knows it's her mom.

My grand daughter just turned 9 as well. She believed last year and I think she still does. Then again we aren’t on You Tube 🙄

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I can remember really wanting Santa to be real at age 9 . That was the point I kind of knew but I still hoped . 🤣
    At that point the parent needs to take cues from their kid . It’s weird if the parent keeps pushing the lie about Santa confusing the kid even more .
    I understand the magic and all but I remember being really confused about Santa and I am happy now that things weren’t overkill by my parents and I could just grow up and figure it all out .
    I also remember a friend in my 20’s telling me she shared a bed with her two sisters for many years . That was the first I heard of siblings sharing a bed . Lol .
    Of course her family was very poor , but even so boys and girls were separated in to beds available .
    It is beyond strange fiddy sees nothing wrong with school age children of the opposite sex sharing a bed .
    We aren’t saying anything is going to happen fiddy , BUT if it can be avoided I think once brothers and sisters are in school they shouldn’t be in the same bed .

And that is the big deal here - “if it can be avoided “
    And we all know it can so shame on fiddy !

11.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I had Flappy's wrap and chat video on as I got ready for work this morning. Wholly FUCK - she looked nastier in her intro..... Its apparent that Jake wants to go back to Long Island. Let the kid go! Why does she put down college? Because she never went???? Has no money saved for her children????? No wonder why he has the mentality of a 13 year old..... Also, I loved when she glossed over Pawlie's arrests and mortgage foreclosure. Who is she fooling????? Not me!

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Watching this disgusting wrap and chat.

If she thinks Jake is so immature and has the maturity of a 13 year old..….i want to know…. What is she doing for him right now??? Is he involved in any sports? Any structured activities that help with discipline and responsibility? Does he have a job?

There are handicapped people bagging the groceries just fine at my grocery stores! If you have this kid stuck in the house all the time…. He won’t improve.

She is a shit parent.

The kid wants to go to college and she is OF COURSE dictating his life and his choices and putting down college!!!! Ughhhh. Just because some of your loser family members decided to not to use their college degrees DOES NOT mean that JAKE WONT

My heart breaks for these kids. Jake has the right to a future that HE wants.

Look at YOU KIERA….to afford a house you have to have a drug dealer living with you, you have no education and have zero problem accepting government checks to blow food on…and your husband hops from job to job while you drag your young family across the county. You are the LAST person who should be deciding JACOBS college future for him!!!!

Maybe he wants BETTER for his life. Poor poor JAKE. 💔

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And…..50s terrible decisions have left them with no money to send poor Jake to college

Moving the kids away from family who could have helped watch the while she WENT TO WORK at a real job. …is a poor decision

Choosing to have a YouTube channel that moves at a snails pace in increasing subscribers…..instead of trying to go out and get a real job to work so your kids have a future….you suck.

Your kids are in school full time. Stop filming your groceries and go to work. Zero excuses

And don’t get me started on how she talks about having to move back to NY to help their aging parents. Omgggggggg she is so MISERABLE!!!!!! She follows Vanessa around but sounds like a Royal bitch to go home and help her parents!!!!!!!

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 11/4/2021, 05:48 AM) 
    And…..50s terrible decisions have left them with no money to send poor Jake to college

Moving the kids away from family who could have helped watch the while she WENT TO WORK at a real job. …is a poor decision

Choosing to have a YouTube channel that moves at a snails pace in increasing subscribers…..instead of trying to go out and get a real job to work so your kids have a future….you suck.

Your kids are in school full time. Stop filming your groceries and go to work. Zero excuses

And don’t get me started on how she talks about having to move back to NY to help their aging parents. Omgggggggg she is so MISERABLE!!!!!! She follows Vanessa around but sounds like a Royal bitch to go home and help her parents!!!!!!!

Yeah she follows her around like a dog in heat, with her tongue hanging out. It's really pathetic. But she'll take every penny or every gift mommy sends her way. Selfish asshole is all she is.

Totally off subject here. But I was looking at Lemon's views on her videos. Don't they seem low for a channel with 125k subscribers? Also, I am guessing she hasn't bought subscribers in awhile. Because her subscriber count has stayed at 125k for a long time now. She's either had to have people unsubscribe and new subscribers to stay constant.

And now back on the subject of the kitchen. Lemon mentions her kitchen feeling like a whole new kitchen. Hah, kind of weird to say that if you ask me. Because it just looks like it is bits of a new kitchen. I personally couldn't stand living with the color of the old cabinetry. I would have done whatever with those in "Phase one." The whole thing looks off. The whole thing clashes like crazy with the floor. And it doesn't go at all with the rest of that ugly house. But all that matters is she's happy, we'll see how long that lasts.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 4/11/2021, 02:08) 
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 4/11/2021, 00:47) 
    In case nobody else caught it, Jake started Catechism in SC. He's turning 18 and the boy still hasn't finished his classes and gone through Confirmation.

The only thing Fiddy uses her whole ass for is sitting and bitching.

Did I miss something? 50 takes her kids to church? What does he need a confirmation for?

Lemons kid absolutely do not believe in magical elves and most likely don’t believe in Santa either! If they didn’t figure it out by themselves, then their friends definitely told them.

Vanessa just wants to do this all for herself to have something to do.

Fifty never goes to church but apparently it's really important to her mom that all the kids go to Catechism and get Confirmed.

Honestly, when the families are Catholic, even if they don't attend, it's just so much easier to it in their teens just in case they ever want to get married in the church. A friend of mine just had to finish in her thirties to have her wedding and she said how embarrassing it was to be surrounded by children young enough to be her kids.

1119 replies since 3/11/2021, 21:57   68642 views