Tom,Tom the piper’s son with boxers too tight for his bum, crying, Hannnahhh, Hannnahh you’re so cute!” and clothes shopping and grocery hauls that make us want to puke Pt 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Cannoli, maybenexttime and sweet beyond

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Brilliant title bakers!!!! :thumbs-up:

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Continuing on...
    He seemed really preoccupied tonight. He didn't time his pizza. Forgot to butter the rolls. Said it wasn't his day. But I think it has something to do with Lynn.. maybe she's coming to visit?

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Watched just a few minutes tonight. Tom made an Alexa announcement for Solly to come to the table for his cheese. Solly was served the last in the bag then Claudia showed up and Tom was like I thought you were here to which Claudia replied I was in the bathroom I think she said “with”and her words trailed off. but couldn’t be sure.

Tom was awfully accommodating to all the kids. Solly didn’t get reprimanded for not being at the table when scraps of cheese are served. Tom actually made an announcement for him. Of course then the 2nd neglected child Claudia appeared at the table & Tom took some of Solly’s cheese to give Claudia.

He admitted defeat on the costumes. The only one that had no problem trick or treating was Hannah who was Baby Shark. I think he also said towards the end the costumes came off & they had more fun. No video for Halloween because he was by himself & “it was too hard”. Maybe a few pictures from his cell phone in a random blog he might do.

5.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I quit watching after I saw Claudia in Deihls with bare feet and flip flops on! Its NOVEMBER!!! Exactly the same as last year! Claudia in Deihls with bare feet and flip flops in winter!!!

HOW does he NOT see how terrible those jeans look on Eden?? If kitty was there today teaching the kids piano......WHY didn't she say something about Edens jeans. She looks like she is pregnant right now. She really does. She needs a loose fitting shirt on over her jeans....NOT a tight fitting top, tucked inside her jeans. OMG WHY can't Kitty go help Eden buy clothes. Eden needs somebody there with her to see the new clothes after she tries them on. To tell her if they look ok and help her pick something else if they dont!!!

That is SO sad. Shame on you Tommo!

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Marking

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Edens profile looks just like Andrea.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just don't know what to say about Eden's outfit. The jeans and shirt seem decent. I think it just doesn't go well with her body shape. It probably feels better than all those dresses though.

I'm not sure how she could style herself differently. It's her tummy that needs addressing. Being bigger can be very hard on a young girl, so Tom needs to get his butt in gear with what his kids eat!! I do not blame Eden. She has no social media, no friends, no TV shows to compare her current life with. I'm 100% sure she knows her body is changing, but has no way of changing her diet and activity as an 11 year old. Tom bought 1 zucchini tonight that we know will go in the trash. Every single dang food choice those kids have is carbs or processed. Tom needs to be up am hour before his day starts and get everyone up and make scrambled eggs, toast, juice for breakfast. That way he knows his kids have some decent food to last them till lunch.

9.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I have to say I went looking at the video to see Edens new jeans and, wow, I was REALLY taken back and shocked what I saw. Poor Eden. Her profile in that outfit was shocking. But in a mom caring kind of way. Just wish there was a way to help her.

10.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Do I dare try to watch? I never make it long.

11.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 11/5/2021, 02:33 AM) 
    I quit watching after I saw Claudia in Deihls with bare feet and flip flops on! Its NOVEMBER!!! Exactly the same as last year! Claudia in Deihls with bare feet and flip flops in winter!!!

HOW does he NOT see how terrible those jeans look on Eden?? If kitty was there today teaching the kids piano......WHY didn't she say something about Edens jeans. She looks like she is pregnant right now. She really does. She needs a loose fitting shirt on over her jeans....NOT a tight fitting top, tucked inside her jeans. OMG WHY can't Kitty go help Eden buy clothes. Eden needs somebody there with her to see the new clothes after she tries them on. To tell her if they look ok and help her pick something else if they dont!!!

My mind went to bad places when I saw her stomach protruding that way :( Obesity isn't usually just in your front belly that way. I wish Tom would get her a check up to see why it's doing that.

12.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I mean, my theory on edens voice is just that- a theory. I understand she’s just a adolescent and we’ve all been there, but my main point is that she needs help. With her clothes, with her voice, she needs someone to guide her and tell her things she needs to know.

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And how to fit jeans if you have a big belly.. do you usually put your jeans over top of your belly that way? Maybe if a shirt covered them? Otherwise wouldn't it be better to have pants rest under? All of my jeans are mid to low rise. I think the jeans are fine but she just needed a different shirt to cover the waist band.

14.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 5/11/2021, 03:37) 
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 11/5/2021, 02:33 AM) 

My mind went to bad places when I saw her stomach protruding that way :( Obesity isn't usually just in your front belly that way. I wish Tom would get her a check up to see why it's doing that.

Cannoli, It’s genetics. Andrea 100% had the same body shape. So does Tom. She’s predisposed to that weight around her stomach...but diet full of carbs doesn’t help that either.

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tinacarpool @ 11/5/2021, 03:41 AM) 
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 5/11/2021, 03:37) 

Cannoli, It’s genetics. Andrea 100% had the same body shape. So does Tom. She’s predisposed to that weight around her stomach...but diet full of carbs doesn’t help that either.

I kind of noticed Andrea looked that way but not until after like the fourth or fifth kid. Tom probably didn't get that belly until his 30's. I'm really skeptical. She should get a check-up. Female issues can cause a protruding belly (ovarian cysts, endometriosis, etc...)

1366 replies since 5/11/2021, 01:55   180123 views