Tom,Tom the piper’s son with boxers too tight for his bum, crying, Hannnahhh, Hannnahh you’re so cute!” and clothes shopping and grocery hauls that make us want to puke Pt 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 5/11/2021, 03:43) 
    QUOTE (tinacarpool @ 11/5/2021, 03:41 AM) 
    Cannoli, It’s genetics. Andrea 100% had the same body shape. So does Tom. She’s predisposed to that weight around her stomach...but diet full of carbs doesn’t help that either.

I kind of noticed Andrea looked that way but not until after like the fourth or fifth kid. Tom probably didn't get that belly until his 30's. I'm really skeptical. She should get a check-up. Female issues can cause a protruding belly (ovarian cysts, endometriosis, etc...)

I can’t argue with that. She does need to see a doctor and get her health checked, but that should go for any younger preteen/teen girl. I didn’t think about endometriosis, and it’s definitely a possibility now that you bring it up.

In my humble honest opinion, I truly just think it’s genetics and bad diet and hitting puberty. But I could be entirely wrong, of course. I WAS a fat kid, well into highschool. Nothing was wrong with me, I was just fat, lol

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tinacarpool @ 11/5/2021, 03:47 AM) 
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 5/11/2021, 03:43) 
    I kind of noticed Andrea looked that way but not until after like the fourth or fifth kid. Tom probably didn't get that belly until his 30's. I'm really skeptical. She should get a check-up. Female issues can cause a protruding belly (ovarian cysts, endometriosis, etc...)

I can’t argue with that. She does need to see a doctor and get her health checked, but that should go for any younger preteen/teen girl. I didn’t think about endometriosis, and it’s definitely a possibility now that you bring it up.

In my humble honest opinion, I truly just think it’s genetics and bad diet and hitting puberty. But I could be entirely wrong, of course. I WAS a fat kid, well into highschool. Nothing was wrong with me, I was just fat, lol

I hope that's all it is.

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Andrea was super skinny when she and Tom were married. Also when the older boys were toddlers she was slim & trim. Don’t you remember Tom continually flashed the picture of her when she was hawwwt!

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Eden needs some exercise. My son is in elementary and they have gym class 3 days a week for an hour. My kids also ride bikes, run around, play at the playground, etc. The Mills kids will only occasionally go to the playground and that's the extent of their exercise. The kids need to being going for walks and getting more outdoor play. My son's school takes the children outside every day unless it's below freezing or raining.

Tom's "I'm too busy" shtick needs to end. If you refuse to send your kids to public or private school then you need to be more committed to doing homeschool. This half-ass version of homeschooling isn't cutting it anymore!

I think Eden's outfit isn't flattering, but it's fine for where she is all day, which is at home. I couldn't imagine if she went to public school dressed like that. I wish I could send her some yoga pants and loose fitting tops, but they would probably just end up on FB marketplace.

Asher also speaks the same way as Eden, but he doesn't talk very often, so it's less noticeable. I have an opinion about it, but I don't know if it's appropriate to say what I speculate it might be.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why in the world was Asher holding up Hannah’s pony tail several different times in the store

He was also wrapping it around that pole on the little kid cart

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know what kind of pants he bought for Eden but those are LOW CUT. She doesn't need that, she needs them to fit her at the waist. That's why her belly looks like it's sticking out because the pants sit too low, they are sitting below her waist. He may have even bought a MISSES 16. I would say in pants she might be a women's 14. The sizes today are very small. He HAS to let his mother or one of Andrea's sisters take her shopping.

There is nothing wrong with her except for the fact she eats high carbs, lots of sugar, lots of sodium, and gets no exercise. Add to that changing hormones, emotional eating, and anyone would rapidly put on weight. It's very sad, she's only 11!

7.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm hoping Eden goes through a growth spurt and slims down. When I was 12 I was so big around my belly that I would need huge jeans and then my mom would alter them so they looked better. I grew three inches around 14 and my waist line appeared and I could buy clothes in regular sizes. I was slim by 15 and it wasn't from dieting. I hope this happens for Eden. It makes my mom heart hurt.

8.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    OMG ,I am trying to get through the live stream at Diehls grocery store. Painful as always and totally predictable.
    His "sweet girl" comments are driving me nuts. This overvalued excuse for a parent ,does my head in . NOTHING CHANGES,SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT DAY.
    Thomas is cloning his father ,not his fault however. I am sure he has some endearing points, especially how he relates to the younger children when they need it. However, his presentation is very off. It is like he belongs to another time, walking like Charlie Chaplin many years ago.(not a great advertisement for quality shoes.)
    His hair style and presentation like something from the 1950's. I am speechless, how the F#@k can he mature in the real world ,looking like that. THAT is very sad and especially as we are the trolls. Sorry Thomas but it is time you flew the nest if you value your future , cos you have none if you can't break away . Do you really want to present in this way??

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I believe the girlfriend was in the house tonight. Tom wanted bacon for the pizza tonight. They were out of the precooked at deil's and tom was too lazy to cook any.only one time before has he put bacon on a pizza.tom said that time he liked bacon on pizza well several months passed with no bacon on the pizza. Also he said he was going to take a hot shower after supper.and he just acted really distracted.i still think she is either local or lives in Gillette.

10.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So he has been making pizza on home made traditions for 15 yrs. What does that tell us Tommo???You are super rigid and unable to modify your behaviour!!!!!
    Edens jeans look so nice?????? Sorry but I don't agree and I see them as maybe comfortable but totally unflattering to her issues You are so blind Tommo!!

11.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Tommo continues to have no real connection to the animals ,typical of the narcissist, always about him. I am sure he could easily justify the demise of his pets, as he doesn't give a shit.(look back at poor knuckles) He is so gross , I can't hate him more .Creep manipulator. At least his children are blinded and appear to love him. They have no clue !! how dysfunctional he is ??

12.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I hadn’t watched in a while because Tom is just so irritating. I was surprised to see Eden like most of you were. That child is trying to eat away her sadness. All she has to eat in that house is sugary processed junk and then her Dad comes home and feeds her more processed junk. Eden was trying to eat more healthy when April was around and she enjoyed all the new foods and vegetables she was introduced to but can Tom keep a nice supply of healthy foods and snacks? Noooooo because that’s not the way we do it. It’s out of the routine. Heaven forbid he deviate from that horrible Walmart shopping list of his.

Can you imagine going through puberty and your mother isn’t there to guide, help and encourage you? It’s heartbreaking. I hope Kitty, Andrea’s sisters or hell even the new girlfriend is stepping in to help guide her as she moves toward teenage years. Tom loves to use he’s not a mom and he doesn’t know mom things as his excuse for everything so it should be very easy for him to move aside and let a woman help his daughters. Especially Eden.

13.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dudleydoo @ 5/11/2021, 02:03) 
    Brilliant title bakers!!!! :thumbs-up:

Thankyou it was mine! I’m thrilled !

14.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tinacarpool @ 5/11/2021, 03:41) 
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 5/11/2021, 03:37) 
    My mind went to bad places when I saw her stomach protruding that way :( Obesity isn't usually just in your front belly that way. I wish Tom would get her a check up to see why it's doing that.

Cannoli, It’s genetics. Andrea 100% had the same body shape. So does Tom. She’s predisposed to that weight around her stomach...but diet full of carbs doesn’t help that either.

Andrea was huge ! And those skirts dragging the floor oh my days !
    I could never tell when she was pregnant or not and when Tom looked at her there was never and love or gratitude or anything but when she looked at him and laughed at any anctic you could see he was first in her world.She liked to make him feel important .
    The children although not as many of us would dress etc but she did try .

15.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Andrea was very slim when she first met Tommo, even after having the first 3 kids she was still very thin. The continuous pregnancies and lack of caring for what she ate was what made her pile the weight on. So no, i wouldn’t even say it’s genetics (studies have shown weight is more of diet than it is genetics) Edens gained a lot of weight in a short period of time, probably due to comfort eating and the lack of healthy food available. Tommo and Thomas both have a big ol’ gut, they never had that when they were younger. It’s all cause of pizza, bread, sugar and 0 exercise.

1366 replies since 5/11/2021, 01:55   180123 views