Tom,Tom the piper’s son with boxers too tight for his bum, crying, Hannnahhh, Hannnahh you’re so cute!” and clothes shopping and grocery hauls that make us want to puke Pt 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love the new thread title- well done!

And now onto last night's weekly episode of Mills Madness.

All the boys, including Thomas, have greasy hair plastered to their head. Other than Thomas, all the boys are in desperate need of a haircut, again.

Eden isn't wearing a bra and has the front of an elderly lady. Someone needs to take that girl bra shopping and help her out. The jeans were nice but with her shirt tucked in and her boobliettes drooping already even though she's so young, she looked a right state, bless her.

Claudia was wearing flip flops. Eden admitted that she didn't get new shoes. That means that Solomon didn't, either.

Asher was pulling his scary eyed face while in the van and for a lad his age he is beyond strange. I'm surprised he doesn't scare away potential customers now he is helping 'Daddy' once a week and manning the office the rest of the time. He's going to be wearing a work uniform polo shirt soon instead of just a uniform polo shirt.

Justus kept away from the camera as usual and good for him, I say.

Claudia looked grey face, dark circles under her eyes, hair all straggly and dull. Unflattering clothes, too.

Sophia was whining as ever but at least she wore an age appropriate top and I think her speech therapy is beginning to help because I could understand some of what she said. I'd be really interested to learn what is officially wrong with her speech and what her therapy entails. I don't understand why Solomon isn't also having speech therapy. Maybe it's a cost thing? As in Tom spends money on child care only when forced to.

Hannah was being obnoxious and not corrected at all when she kept pushing her shopping trolley into the legs of her brothers and of Tom. She was also wearing a summer dress over a pair of jeans and looked like, well, like a Mills girl. Odd.

Someone was clearly hiding in Tom's bedroom tonight. Tom was distracted, he pointed out a few times and Claudia wanted to buy flowers for the mysterious visitor but was rapidly shut down by Tom. Later, when back home, Claudia mentioned she'd been in the bathroom with - mumbled name - and Tom seemed uneasy at that point.

It was otherwise same crap, different day. Lots of 'sweet girl's, many 'You're so CUTTTE!'s and the weekly chiding of Claudia to put her back into her chores if she wants to buy the good stuff. With Tom drifting aimlessly and cluelessly up and down the aisles, waiting for his fans to prompt him with items he needed to buy.

No hand washing. No cleaning the table. Cheese and peperoni handled by Tom. Pizza out of the oven and straight onto the table. Germs spread round for all to share.

Tom was tired. He had no time. There was so much to do. Important tasks had to be left undone because, you guessed it, he had no time! However, he did find time to stay up late playing video games and to choose and buy online matching dresses for the girls and matching jumpers for the boys. I bet Thomas will be sporting his new Christmas jumper/shirt thing alongside his little brother Solomon.

So, no shoes for anyone. Not until Tom has TIME.

I bet that horrible man never wears broken down shoes. I bet he is always dressed in clothing to match the weather. Tom first, always.

2.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 5/11/2021, 13:22) 
    I love the new thread title- well done!

And now onto last night's weekly episode of Mills Madness.

All the boys, including Thomas, have greasy hair plastered to their head. Other than Thomas, all the boys are in desperate need of a haircut, again.

Eden isn't wearing a bra and has the front of an elderly lady. Someone needs to take that girl bra shopping and help her out. The jeans were nice but with her shirt tucked in and her boobliettes drooping already even though she's so young, she looked a right state, bless her.

Claudia was wearing flip flops. Eden admitted that she didn't get new shoes. That means that Solomon didn't, either.

Asher was pulling his scary eyed face while in the van and for a lad his age he is beyond strange. I'm surprised he doesn't scare away potential customers now he is helping 'Daddy' once a week and manning the office the rest of the time. He's going to be wearing a work uniform polo shirt soon instead of just a uniform polo shirt.

Justus kept away from the camera as usual and good for him, I say.

Claudia looked grey face, dark circles under her eyes, hair all straggly and dull. Unflattering clothes, too.

Sophia was whining as ever but at least she wore an age appropriate top and I think her speech therapy is beginning to help because I could understand some of what she said. I'd be really interested to learn what is officially wrong with her speech and what her therapy entails. I don't understand why Solomon isn't also having speech therapy. Maybe it's a cost thing? As in Tom spends money on child care only when forced to.

Hannah was being obnoxious and not corrected at all when she kept pushing her shopping trolley into the legs of her brothers and of Tom. She was also wearing a summer dress over a pair of jeans and looked like, well, like a Mills girl. Odd.

Someone was clearly hiding in Tom's bedroom tonight. Tom was distracted, he pointed out a few times and Claudia wanted to buy flowers for the mysterious visitor but was rapidly shut down by Tom. Later, when back home, Claudia mentioned she'd been in the bathroom with - mumbled name - and Tom seemed uneasy at that point.

It was otherwise same crap, different day. Lots of 'sweet girl's, many 'You're so CUTTTE!'s and the weekly chiding of Claudia to put her back into her chores if she wants to buy the good stuff. With Tom drifting aimlessly and cluelessly up and down the aisles, waiting for his fans to prompt him with items he needed to buy.

No hand washing. No cleaning the table. Cheese and peperoni handled by Tom. Pizza out of the oven and straight onto the table. Germs spread round for all to share.

Tom was tired. He had no time. There was so much to do. Important tasks had to be left undone because, you guessed it, he had no time! However, he did find time to stay up late playing video games and to choose and buy online matching dresses for the girls and matching jumpers for the boys. I bet Thomas will be sporting his new Christmas jumper/shirt thing alongside his little brother Solomon.

So, no shoes for anyone. Not until Tom has TIME.

I bet that horrible man never wears broken down shoes. I bet he is always dressed in clothing to match the weather. Tom first, always.

Agree
    Haven’t watched it yet dreading it
    Claudia has a terrible face for a little girl like a face of the under fed slum children back in the 1800s the bags under her eyes are awful she just looks neglected !.
    I don’t like Asher one bit he’s scarey as they come he’s weird in the things he does too .
    Eden you are right needs a bra and age appropriate clothes.she’s not right at all .I mean what wrong with some sweat pants and a hoody for her and at least get shoes that fit if he does buy any .solly’s shoes always look like canoes on his feet ! Does he know their sizes ?. Don’t you think the boys always walk funny too and I don’t think it’s due to the tight underwear ?
    Thrilled my title was used and thanking the other two who tweeted it a little !

3.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I tried to watch it but really just grew so bored I cut it off. They are all just a huge snooze fest to me.

Looking at that van full of kids it hit me that I was watching a van load of depressed individuals, in their prison uniforms being driven for what is most likely their one and only outting for the week

Asher is strange and dark but I actually did see a spark of light in his eyes when Asshole talked about how much help Asher has been to him with the computer business. He actually looked like he perked up. Those kids are so starved for parental love and kindness. It’s sad. He doesn’t care though.

Eden’s outfit looked like a maternity outfit. With the jeans hitched so far up like that and that plain black T-shirt tucked into her waist. The jeans had that weird stitching that was stretched so tight it made it look like the pregnancy belly band.

I really don’t know what that child needs to be wearing. I know tucking that shirt in was a bad idea. Someone, be it Grandma Kitty, one of the aunts, or the new girlfriend, someone needs to help that girl learn to dress for her size.

And Claudia, he flat out does not care about her or Solly. It is so obvious. I wish a relative would step up and take those two in. They need someone to love them

Judah’s hair was the worst. He looked awful with that slicked style. And someone needs to teach Asher how to properly shave because that sloppy mess of hair on his face looks terrible.

4.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 5/11/2021, 14:59) 
    I tried to watch it but really just grew so bored I cut it off. They are all just a huge snooze fest to me.

Looking at that van full of kids it hit me that I was watching a van load of depressed individuals, in their prison uniforms being driven for what is most likely their one and only outting for the week

Asher is strange and dark but I actually did see a spark of light in his eyes when Asshole talked about how much help Asher has been to him with the computer business. He actually looked like he perked up. Those kids are so starved for parental love and kindness. It’s sad. He doesn’t care though.

Eden’s outfit looked like a maternity outfit. With the jeans hitched so far up like that and that plain black T-shirt tucked into her waist. The jeans had that weird stitching that was stretched so tight it made it look like the pregnancy belly band.

I really don’t know what that child needs to be wearing. I know tucking that shirt in was a bad idea. Someone, be it Grandma Kitty, one of the aunts, or the new girlfriend, someone needs to help that girl learn to dress for her size.

And Claudia, he flat out does not care about her or Solly. It is so obvious. I wish a relative would step up and take those two in. They need someone to love them

Judah’s hair was the worst. He looked awful with that slicked style. And someone needs to teach Asher how to properly shave because that sloppy mess of hair on his face looks terrible.

Absolutely on point
    I couldn’t watch it I too turned off
    The clothes they do have are washed out .
    Claudia is a strange looking little girl it’s sad and solly just doesn’t seem wanted full stop .

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Marking

6.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I was shocked to see Eden's stomach. It looked like a pregnancy belly. I think her oversized shirt in the shopping video hid it.

I do so wish she had an older female she could talk to and ask questions.

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jeggings with a long t shirt or tunic top would be so slimming & cute on Eden.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Claudia does have very unique looks but does resemble Grandma Fern a lot! Claudia 'may' have some genetic issues. She is always special and made special and loved in God's eyes. But just pointing out she may have some issues. When Andrea was alive she kept her up in cute hair bows and clean and neat with cute dresses. This helps someone who has an issue. As of now she looks like a rag-a-muffin and un-kept hair and pale/sunken eyes. It DOES NOT help her issues. God saw to it she had a vibrant personality to fight and be heard! As a person said in my past, concerning a Downs Syndrome teenager. He had enough issues to deal with but the parents neglect didn't help. He was NOT kept up. She was a Special Needs Helper in the schools and felt it a shame that many but not all kids were neglected and sent to school that way. They have enough obstacles in their way to have deal with body neglect. This applies to Claudia.

9.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BlairKavanagh @ 5/11/2021, 10:51) 
    Andrea was very slim when she first met Tommo, even after having the first 3 kids she was still very thin. The continuous pregnancies and lack of caring for what she ate was what made her pile the weight on. So no, i wouldn’t even say it’s genetics (studies have shown weight is more of diet than it is genetics) Edens gained a lot of weight in a short period of time, probably due to comfort eating and the lack of healthy food available. Tommo and Thomas both have a big ol’ gut, they never had that when they were younger. It’s all cause of pizza, bread, sugar and 0 exercise.

If the way our body gained weight had more to do with diet and less to do with genetics then we’d all gain weight in the same areas if given the same diet. My point is that...People gain their weight, like around their stomach or their thighs or their ass, because of genetic predispositions. Andrea and Eden both carry their weight the same way- around their waist. That’s the point I was making.

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anyone notice how Justus doesn't want to be on YouTube? Smart kid.

As for Eden... she needs so much help. She is headed down a road to major health problems if she doesn't get a better diet, exercise, and therapy. I was actually (pleasantly) surprised about how many people commented on the clothes shopping video telling Tom he needs to stop dressing Eden like her significantly younger sisters. She going to be a teenager soon and still dressing like her kindergartener sister.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Forgot to mark my spot

12.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    All of those kids need some serious help. I suspect Thomas will never accept it though. Asher is probably super brainwashed by his daddy too. Eden and down need all sorts of therapy and a freaking normal life. When do they get to just be kids?

13.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Letter to Tommo. We know he reads here. I hope he reads this......

Tommo,

Whatever is going on in your life right now, you should step right back and take a long hard look at everything. Yeah, I know you say you "don't have time" to do anything......but you HAVE time to play video games with "the boys" for hours at night...and you also have time to go play Magic with the guys...and for movie Mondays and game nights. Why do you have time for those things? Because you MAKE time. That's why. You can do it, if you want to.

You can call me a "troll" or whatever you wanna call me. I don't care. What I'm gonna say to you right now is the truth. IF you care about your kids, read it.....and IF you care about them, think about this!

Eden is eleven years old. She is at the start of puberty and her body is changing a lot. And its changing fast. She isn't a little girl, or a little kid now. She is pre-teen. Her needs are different to Sophia's, Claudia's and Hannah's.

A lot of kids clothes wont fit Eden or look flattering on her. They're not designed to fit a girl with a bust and a pre-teen shape. Eden is gonna need to try on ALL her clothes, and she is gonna need time to decide if she likes them and if she wants them. She will also need a woman there with her to help decide if the clothes look good on her, and if they are flattering. If they are not, she needs time to go find something else, and try that on. Yeah, it all takes time. That's what being a parent is about. Giving ALL your kids the time they need. Eden needs your Mom, or one of Andrea's sisters to go with her when she is getting clothes. To HELP HER! YOU should NOT be picking out her clothes now. Maybe she says yes to everything to please YOU? Maybe she knows "Daddy" is tired and she just says yes. She doesn't have time to think....you are complaining about being SOOOOO tired......and 99% of EVERYTHING is about Hannah! Eden needs TIME! She needs help from your Mom or Andrea's sisters. YOU should NOT be picking out her clothes and underwear now.

She should not have to match her sisters. You should tell Eden that she is a growing up and give her your blessing and permission NOT to match her kid sisters. Sophia is in first grade. She is 7 years old. Why would an eleven and a half years old girl wanna look just like her 7 years old sister and her three years old sister. She probably does it because its a family tradition and she wants to please YOU. She needs to be allowed to grow up and develop her own style. She can still be modest and pretty. She should NOT wear the same clothes as a three years old little girl.

Its not like getting clothes for teenage boys. You can just grab a shirt and jeans and go. Eden's body is full of hormones right now and her shape is gonna change a lot until she stops growing aged 14-15 years old. IF her self esteem is not supported now, its gonna be awful tough for her to get that back. She needs somebody to explain about the changes she is going through and help her feel confident. If she loses body confidence now, she's gonna have tough teenage years ahead.

I hope Eden's sanitary products will NEVER be shown on your shopping videos. Your daughter needs privacy and she needs respect. Kitty or Andrea's sisters need to go help her buy everything she needs, every month. Every woman's need is different. Some things are comfortable, some are not. Eden will figure out what works best for her. She needs to have that conversation with a woman....not with YOU!

She is gaining too much weight! Girls (and boys) can gain weight in puberty. Girls usually gain more. Maybe she is craving sugars and carbs more. That happens. If she started her period, maybe she is craving sugar and carbs before her period and during it. That happens. She looks very unfit and I don't figure she gets much exercise. Her Mom was overweight. Two of Andrea's sisters are overweight. YOU are very overweight.

It does NOT have to be like that for Eden. She needs exercise. She needs healthy foods. The diet you give your kids is too high in calories, fats, carbohydrates, sugar and salt. Dangerously high. It is very low in lean protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. ALL healthy growing kids needs protein rich diets, rich in vitamins and minerals. If Eden had more protein in her diet, she would feel full for longer after meals and she would not crave sugar and carbs as much. She needs exercise. All your kids do. You do also. You are dangerously overweight and you have a very strong history of heart disease as your father passed away so young from a heart attack. You are overweight and unfit. You are breathless after you walk up stairs. That is not a good sign in a guy who is 45 years old.

Eden told you in Walmart that her shoes dont fit. They are too small. You didn't get her any shoes in Walmart. You didn't get her any shoes since Walmart. BUT....you shopped online for matching christmas dresses and sweaters. Its November 5th today. Christmas isn't until December 25th. You daughter needs new shoes, that FIT. That is more important than Christmas clothes. You had time to spend a long time searching online for matching Christmas clothes, but NO TIME to get Eden new shoes? NONSENSE!!!! You're minions tell you how super amazing you are.....I tell the truth!

Solly shared with you that he has a hole in his shoe. Where are his new shoes? Its November! Why was Claudia in the store wearing flip flops and no socks in November? Shame on you Tommo!

Thomas, Asher, Judah, Justus and Solly need HAIRCUTS! Judah's hair was stuck to his head with grease and too much hair gel. He is working at the store. He looks terrible. He looks uncared for. Asher's hair is also stuck to his head with grease and gel. Thomas looks exactly the same. Your sons look uncared for. They need professional hair cuts....not praise for cutting their own hair...BADLY! They look awful! Step up and get your sons haircuts! Do YOU cut YOUR own hair? Nope! So why do your sons cut their hair? and why don't you bring them for regular haircuts? YOU get regular haircuts. Why don't your sons get them also?

Whatever is going on in your life Tommo, you are very distracted and weird right now. You are reading chat on a live stream when you are driving a van with your entire family on board. Looking behind you, filming kids sitting behind you. Are live streams SO important you are taking risks like that? With your life and your kids lives? Wake the hell up! Running around Diehls like a headless chicken talking to strangers in your live chat....not knowing what food you got, or need for your family. The local folks probably quit watching TV in Moorcroft...its more entertaining watching what dumb ass nonsense you're gonna show up with next time. Its EMBARRASSING Tommo. For your KIDS! Maybe that's why Justus stays home.

Whatever is going on in your life right now, its time to put the camera down and take a break from the channel. Go shave your girlfriends legs or or whatever floats you guys boat. Who the hell cares what YOU do to "distract" and entertain yourself? Before you do that....get your kids the clothes and shoes they need. Get haircuts for your boys. Get some help for Asher. That boy isn't "funny". He's weird. He was walking around Diehls winding Hannah's pony tail around her shopping cart. He stood behind her and played with her pony tail for almost 5 minutes on your last live dinner. That isn't funny. He is about to turn 18 years old. That's just weird.

Time for you to quit with all the hints and click baiting now Tommo. You are 45 years old, behaving like a horny 15 years old. Go do whatever floats your boat with your girlfriend......GET YOUR KIDS THE WARM CLOTHES AND SHOES THEY NEED! Have somebody help Eden to pick out clothes that will build her confidence, not rip it apart. Didn't the damn Halloween costumes teach you anything? It doesn't matter about matching colors....all that matters is the kids being warm and confident and comfortable.

If YOU think its cool and ok for Thomas and Judah to cut their own hair......why dont YOU CUT YOUR OWN HAIR and see how YOU feel? OR, why don't YOU not get a haircut for months...and see how attractive your girlfriend finds you then? With long hair stuck down on YOUR head with grease and too much gel? If its so cool, why don't YOU do that? You get three haircuts for every ONE haircut you get for your boys.

Wake up! Grow up! Man up! Step Up! And shup up WHINING! MAKE TIME for what you got to do. That's what parents do!

Edited by Dream Big - 11/5/2021, 10:32 PM

14.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lusitana @ 11/5/2021, 10:27 PM) 
    All of those kids need some serious help. I suspect Thomas will never accept it though. Asher is probably super brainwashed by his daddy too. Eden and down need all sorts of therapy and a freaking normal life. When do they get to just be kids?

Only Tommy is allowed to be a kid, his children have to be adults because Tommy doesn't want to be one.

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Important reminder Tom just because clothing fits doesn’t mean it is flattering. I’m thin, but with poorly fitting clothing even I can look heavy.

Same with a heavy person. Poorly fitting clothing can emphasize and call attention to a body area that is too heavy.

Clothes that are flattering, and comfortable can help a persons confidence. A body type needs to be determined to choose a item that is both flattering & well fitting.

1366 replies since 5/11/2021, 01:55   180123 views