Natalie Renner

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She even seems a little tipsy to me in those stories where she’s showing how to rim your can of beer 🙄 #priorities

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh god. Is this drunken posting normal for her? 😬

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lemon cookies @ 7/11/2021, 04:31) 
    She even seems a little tipsy to me in those stories where she’s showing how to rim your can of beer 🙄 #priorities

Seems more than a little tipsy

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I mean just look at her eyes 👀

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is she being serious? Does she think people want to meet her? I have no idea who the other people are she tagged.

Is she trying to copy the YouTuber moms of Vegas thing Aaryn did?

6. lola89
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I happened upon her live a couple days ago (which took place in the hospital mind you) and she mentioned she was on Effexor, which is an upper antidepressant. That could explain the way she’s floating through this heart breaking ordeal like she’s at freaking Disneyland. Castle jump and all. I also think she’s getting a major high off of the increase in followers. I feel so terrible for Mason and her brothers. I’m sorry but no dedicated mother has this much time for Instagram stories and lives. Let alone a mother of TWO special needs children. It’s really disturbing to me.

7. Orgahnicpahleo
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Just looked up that drug and alcohol, and she should definitely stop drinking. It can get you drunk faster. God forbid they had to go into the hospital and she's drunk. Hopefully her husband isn't drinking the situation away and is present..

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m always baffled when I see these inFluEncErs all on antidepressants and there they are, drinking every day.

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yea look at Healthy Hoagie that girl drinks daily has panic attacks left and right and is a complete basket case

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lola89 @ 7/11/2021, 06:25) 
    I happened upon her live a couple days ago (which took place in the hospital mind you) and she mentioned she was on Effexor, which is an upper antidepressant. That could explain the way she’s floating through this heart breaking ordeal like she’s at freaking Disneyland. Castle jump and all. I also think she’s getting a major high off of the increase in followers. I feel so terrible for Mason and her brothers. I’m sorry but no dedicated mother has this much time for Instagram stories and lives. Let alone a mother of TWO special needs children. It’s really disturbing to me.

Hi! I'm new to this nightmare of a mom and was unaware that one of her boys is special needs as well. Could you please fill me in? Thanks 😊.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her son is on the spectrum and the other one has bad food allergies & excema I think. Oh lord, this new Tshirt from that Michelle Burr chick 🙄 didn't they hear that Mommy Wine culture isn't cool?

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    How long ago did Natalie have covid? I’m assuming she’s not vaccinated but her “allergies” concern me. I work with covid patients in urgent care and I hear “it’s just a sinus infection” or “it’s just allergies I know my body” nonstop, and it’s almost always covid. Worries me for little Mason now that she’s sick too, Natalie couldn’t be bothered to schedule a gd cardiologist so something tells me she definitely won’t fool with a dr for sniffles. I’ve also never seen her in a mask outside the hospital so I’m assuming she doesn’t care enough to wear one working face to face with the public either.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Newbie to Nat 😆, could someone please fill me in on what happened with her baby girl. Did they know before the birth there was a problem? What IS the problem? I'm so lost, thanks in advance 😘

14.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gladys Kravitz I @ 11/11/2021, 21:15) 
    Newbie to Nat 😆, could someone please fill me in on what happened with her baby girl. Did they know before the birth there was a problem? What IS the problem? I'm so lost, thanks in advance 😘

Start with the Mason highlight on IG, it says “start here”

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you! I figured I'd ask for the truth here instead of hearing her spin since I'm gathering she dropped the ball somewhere.....

I'll start reading.....

799 replies since 6/11/2021, 05:06   105728 views