Group

Status
    ....Nat, you "working" isn't why you're getting backlash, babe 🙄😘

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She really thinks people think she’s an influencer. Shes a person who exploited her child, gained followers because of her child then posts on stories like she’s the one people are interested in and followed. She never even does brand deals and she said she never even got invited to be in the reels bonus program and her ex friends confirmed that. She acts like she’s making income to make herself appear important. People only followed her for Mason not for her links. No one cares what you are wearing or about shampoo. Not everyone is cutout for social media and that’s ok but to use kids for followers then get mad when people only want the content(kids) they followed you for is weird. No one wanted to follow her before Mason and she wouldn’t have any followers without her. And now she’s calling masons followers friends and telling them she loves them after repeatedly telling Ashley followers aren’t friends and they are only seen as money grabs.

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I could really do without the posed grief reels. I'm SURE she is grieving...but setting up the camera to record yourself doing something that will make you upset just to post it on Instagram for "interaction" is really lame to me.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    here's a fun fact that I dont think has been mentioned yet: she has dozens of fake social media accounts, especially instagram ones, that she uses to harrass, intimate, threaten, & dox anyone who says anything negative or critical of her or her behavior/actions. she literally uses these accounts to defend herself with, which is just hilariously sad.
    oh, & hi. I just joined. (:

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her "valley girl" voice is somehow even worse now. She's purposely doing it and it's not doing you any favors, Nat.

799 replies since 6/11/2021, 05:06   105728 views