Status
    Anonymous
    :)

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I miss her cleaning videos...that why I watched her in the first place.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Older videos were definitely better. I don't mind the pared down Christmas decorating that's she is going for. I like it better than some who have it so decorated that it looks like Christmas barfed all over.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CatsMeow! @ 17/11/2021, 02:17) 
    Older videos were definitely better. I don't mind the pared down Christmas decorating that's she is going for. I like it better than some who have it so decorated that it looks like Christmas barfed all over.

Haha! I love this. My home is very neutral and at Christmas it does look like Christmas barfed in my home. I like toned down but my family loves all the traditional colors so there you go. I used to watch her also awhile back but when she moved into this home I became bored. And yes!! That smile lol.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 20/11/2021, 13:41) 
    So her latest video starts off with a commercial for vitamins or some kind of supplement- I didn’t watch that part. Then she goes on to decorate the Christmas tree by adding maybe four or five red ornaments and says she has the balance out all that red with white ribbon. What? All that red? This girl can’t do any colors but black, white and green it seems. The Christmas decorating that she did do-didn’t seem very Christmas-y to me. I mean, if you removed the Xmas stockings, the pillow, and the handful of ornaments she put on the tree, she could’ve been decorating for any time of the year. And again another almost 13 minute video with not much happening but she managed to get the joker smile in at the end. And she said she hoped she gave us home decorating ideas and she hoped we were encouraged to decorate in our own homes. Yeah-it shouldn’t be too hard to do what she did. A few fake pieces of greenery and 5 ornaments on a tree and white plates on a shelf. Got it. Think I can manage that. Yeah she has a pared down look, and it looks simplistic, but it also doesn’t look very cozy or Christmas like to me. I don’t know why I keep watching her. She really doesn’t do much anymore.

You're making me want to watch this video for a laugh. I haven't watched in quite sometime. Ok, here goes nothing lol. Let's see if it's the same boring crap.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    New video was less than exciting. The dining room is a little too pared down. The tree is cute though. I think you can go a little too far with simplicity and lose the sparkle and joy that Christmas decorations usually are.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CatsMeow! @ 21/11/2021, 21:38) 
    New video was less than exciting. The dining room is a little too pared down. The tree is cute though. I think you can go a little too far with simplicity and lose the sparkle and joy that Christmas decorations usually are.

Exactly! Well said

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 3/12/2021, 13:39) 
    Another sponsored video by cricut. Nothing like starting out watching a commercial.

And there’s the joker smile and the fake caring words to her viewers and “without further adieu even.” She so predictable and so fake.

Liked the music she picked but her decorations leave alot to be desired. Just about the most boring almost 14 minute video I think I’ve ever watched

I'm just about over with cricut. I used to want one but its been overkill of commercials with them. Every darn Youtuber I've watched has been sponsored by them along with hello fresh lol

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 3/12/2021, 14:48) 
    I have a cricut and have had since they came out. I barely use it anymore. It was a novelty at first. And I didn’t even have to watch a YouTube “influencer” to buy one. Imagine that. Lol.

I’ve never tried hello fresh and probably never will. I have used butcher box and love them. But not on the recommendation from a YouTuber.

It seems like every single YouTube “influencer” channel I watch anymore is a sell out. It’s one sponsored video after another and 15 ads in a 10 minutes video. That is why I quit watching regular tv. To get away from
    The commercials.

This is why I stopped watching regular tv as well. I don't mind them trying to sell me something if they are really using it and it's not an overkill of commercials with a Youtuber. Some just sound so fake and just too scripted. Those are the ones I won't support anymore because those are the sell outs.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Overall I liked her Christmas home tour and her house looked cozy for the holidays. I prefer a little more colour for Christmas myself.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I tried watching the home tour and only watched a few minutes. I was bored immediately.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am tired of just decorating, talking to the camera, etc. Get back to basics...cleaning motivation.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Amy!! 🤣🤣🤣
    Attached Image
    20211212_121509

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Nice kitchen tour today. I like her kitchen and wish mine was as organized, lol! It is a sponsored video so I fast forwarded since I don't care what it was about. I really wish she would go back to cleaning. It is why I watched in the first place.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 18/12/2021, 16:38) 
    I haven't watched the latest one. It looks beyond boring. And I’m so tired of all the sponsored videos. All she does anymore is talk. I agree on the cleaning videos. That’s why I started watching. If all I have to look forward to is her chatting while wearing that stupid ass grin I will pass. Lol

Hey Cinderella! I think we like the same Youtubers or rather annoyed by the same one lol. I heard these Youtubers get paid more during the holidays that's why some are doing so many. I dont like it once they get to the sponsor part of the video because most sound so fake and scripted. I've seen a few where it comes naturally and I don't mind those.

54 replies since 11/11/2021, 22:03   12466 views