Amy Fritz

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I haven’t watched the last few of her videos either. I’m so over all the sponsored videos with a bazillion ads. Her videos have gotten so boring and very uninspiring.

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    A new video today and it's...decorating....again. I will assume she has given up on cleaning videos and I Ccn't even remember the last one. It's got to be 6 or more months. I like her decorating but I watched for her cleaning videos. Oh and it's sponsored by Grove. I guess she has to put out sponsored videos because she rarely posts anymore so less $$. May have to give up on her.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    For heavens sake clean something! If you are not going to clean anymore then let your subs know so we can look elsewhere for our cleaning.

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I watched a bit of today's video, and it was just boring. I miss the cleaning too.

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who is this Spurgeon person?

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Laundry room refresh is very nice however she must have said cozy 8 billion times. I have been trying to figure out her decorating style and it seems a mash of farmhouse and cottagecore.

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    New video: sitting, talking and thrifting = boring

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So again no cleaning motivation just decorating again. Lots of talking and moving stuff around and an ad for The Farmers Dog. Yawn.

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is it just me or does it bother anyone else that you can see the unpainted part of her piano in the mirrors? That drives me crazy! It would only take a couple minutes to paint it.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It was cleaning and putting back decor that was already there. She did add herb pots by the window like the other house.

This video was a sponsored video for toothpaste so we also got to see her brush her teeth. Truly over EVERY video being a sponsored one. :10:

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She was spraying cleaner by the muffins she just made in the latest vid. What she calls a deep "spring clean" I do at least once a week. I did like the tulips at the end. That's about it.

The sponsor was so random. At least do something like that in a moring routine, or something.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I really miss the Fritzes' old house in Georgia. It was more similar to the house I live in (though mine is smaller). I thought she did an awesome job making that house look beautiful without breaking the bank. It was stuff I could emulate. Now, as many of you have said, everything is neutral to a fault. And I do miss her cleaning motivation. She was SO good at that.

I have noticed that she keeps gaining weight. Speaking from personal experience and *without* judgment, it makes me wonder if something is up in other areas of her life. The forced smiling (which has noticeably increased) also makes me wonder the same.

Maybe being closer to family isn't working out as planned; maybe they're in the seven-year itch; maybe she's hating the Ohio weather. Who knows. I wish her well, but I don't watch much these days.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MomStepmomMema @ 23/3/2022, 01:22) 
    I really miss the Fritzes' old house in Georgia. It was more similar to the house I live in (though mine is smaller). I thought she did an awesome job making that house look beautiful without breaking the bank. It was stuff I could emulate. Now, as many of you have said, everything is neutral to a fault. And I do miss her cleaning motivation. She was SO good at that.

I have noticed that she keeps gaining weight. Speaking from personal experience and *without* judgment, it makes me wonder if something is up in other areas of her life. The forced smiling (which has noticeably increased) also makes me wonder the same.

Maybe being closer to family isn't working out as planned; maybe they're in the seven-year itch; maybe she's hating the Ohio weather. Who knows. I wish her well, but I don't watch much these days.

Agreed! Her Georgia content was way better. I like the way she decorates but I don't want it to be every video and I think she is done with cleaning motivation and just won't say it. I only watch occasionally whereas I used to watch her videos on the day they were posted. Boring.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Didn’t realize she had a thread here. I like her house and she seems like a nice person but her mannerisms always seem very forced. Like a “blink twice if you need help” way at times

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I watched the latest about spring porch. I need more color so I think her porch is too blah, color-wise. "Sweet" is overused. Has she always said "sweet" too much?
    She needs to clean up the planters by the front door. When she was watering, dirt ran over the edge & now the front of the planters' edge are all dirty. I thought she would have done something about if before showing a close up of it.

54 replies since 11/11/2021, 22:03   12469 views