Amy Fritz

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree Vikings. Her home could do with some bright colors. She has enough neutral elements in her home that she has the option of a lot of different colors to experiment with

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I really hate this woman even her q&a is sponsored

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She is extremely boring. I really liked her cleaning videos but now it's a snooze fest.

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I won’t lie, her little girl’s room is absolutely precious, very cottagecore. I do wonder how much input she had on it though. When I was a kid I had a green and pink fairy themed monstrosity (as was my right of passage). I have a hard time believing the little girl would decorate this but it seems like a sweet room for a teen/20-something

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My children got to pick themes and colours for their rooms as kids and teenagers. At times it was full of hot pink walls and sparkles or Blues Clues and Spiderman. Her kids room are carefully curated to adhere to her esthetic in the house. Can't mess that up with Barbie or race cars or super heros. Not very relatable to most who have kids.

6.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Can't stand this woman her voice alone is like chalk on a board and her videos are shit

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She was way more likable when she first started. I liked her clean with me videos.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why buy two flimsy side tables instead of proper nightstands for the bedside? They’ll probably need replaced anything since they’re not super functional. I would understand maybe if you’re a new homeowner and that’s all you have on hand. But why outright buy them for that purpose?

I put cups of tea and water on my nightstand and use it in the morning before I can see clearly. Doesn’t seem practical to get such tables for the things you use a nightstand for, would be liable to topple over

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree PeanutNoodles those side table are dumb. Not practical at all. I swear this must be the 10th time she has refreshed her bedroom. In this current situation that most of the world finds itself, constantly buying more stuff is out of touch.

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Agreed. Considering her channel had a more religious angle, it’s upsetting to see this consumerism in light of the environmental stewardship Christians are called to. Aside from switching to a duvet in cold weather I’ve never understood their need to completely change decor so much

11. wow_crazy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I have noticed she's copying the woman from Pine and Prospect Home almost identically. Her light fixture she just bought in her dining room, the chairs on the end of her dining table, her kitchen faucet and sink, the copper accents above the stove, furniture, even adding eucalyptus to her garland, etc. Almost everything. Also, every single video is sponsored. Not against youtubers making money but it's annoying when they don't so a video unless it's sponsored. I use to really like her channel when she lived in Georgia but it's just super boring now.

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wow_crazy @ 12/15/2022, 11:38 AM) 
    I have noticed she's copying the woman from Pine and Prospect Home almost identically. Her light fixture she just bought in her dining room, the chairs on the end of her dining table, her kitchen faucet and sink, the copper accents above the stove, furniture, even adding eucalyptus to her garland, etc. Almost everything. Also, every single video is sponsored. Not against youtubers making money but it's annoying when they don't so a video unless it's sponsored. I use to really like her channel when she lived in Georgia but it's just super boring now.

Most of these YouTube "influencers" just search the internet (Pinterest is a popular site they use) to get ideas, so basically they are all just coping each other. There is no originality.

13.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wow_crazy @ 15/12/2022, 11:38) 

You hit the nail on the head! I started noticing this as well and wondered if I was the only one! I wonder how Andres feels about this. Even her affect is a rip on Andrea, the sweet smiling etc. It’s getting out of control…

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sasafrass @ 1/8/2023, 02:00 AM) 
    QUOTE (wow_crazy @ 15/12/2022, 11:38) 

You hit the nail on the head! I started noticing this as well and wondered if I was the only one! I wonder how Andres feels about this. Even her affect is a rip on Andrea, the sweet smiling etc. It’s getting out of control…

Yes, she could easily give credit to the person who gave her the idea. She has even copied using dried hydrangeas in her decor.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anyone catch her latest video. So many things.
    1. As she is showing her cast iron skillet on her stove, there is a long blond hair on the stove and I couldn’t get past that.
    2. Her backsplash is not holding up at all. It looks really bad. I can’t believe she showed that and never really addressed it.

54 replies since 11/11/2021, 22:03   12468 views