Amy Fritz

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    They bought land and are going to build…. Found house plans rolled up looks like a barndomenium (probably not… but definitely farmhouse).
    Attached Image
    IMG_0480

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That is kind of surprising after they’d put so much effort into their home. It’s a shame bc I’m much more interested in seeing historic homes than new builds

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Watched her latest video today and she looks really good. Whatever she is doing to improve her health is working. While I like the decorating, I miss her cleaning videos.

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She did a video talking about how she has changed her diet, and is eating more clean! I agree, she looks great. I do miss her cleaning videos too.

5. Pink Passion
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I really wish that she would move her weight loss tips, tricks, what she eats in a day type videos to a brand new channel solely devoted to that content (similar to what she did on Instagram when she started the second account ~ Miles With Amy). She started her YouTube channel with more cleaning and decorating content and the people who subscribed did so because they enjoyed that specifically.

While I live by the belief that everyone is entitled to decorate their homes in the style and color palette that makes them personally happy, I feel like her home is currently lacking any visual interest because it is all just so vanilla neutral. There at least needs to be some subtle pops of color. But again, it's her home and they (she and her family) are the people who have to live there and look at it daily. And I am 100% confident that if any one of us were to start our own YouTube channel there would be countless numbers of people who would openly criticize our decor and design style as well. So to each his own. If we were all exactly the same and all liked exactly the same things, the world would be pretty darned boring!! And just because the way she decorates her home isn't the way I choose to decorate mine, doesn't make either of us right or wrong ~~ merely just different, and respecting each other's differences is awesome!!

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I hate what I eat in a day videos. I don't need tips on how to lose weight or what to eat from youtubers that I started following because of their decorating/homemaking. I think those videos are THE WORST and avoid them.

7. Pink Passion

User deleted

QUOTE (Justagirlintheworld @ 3/30/2024, 02:55 PM) 
    I hate what I eat in a day videos. I don't need tips on how to lose weight or what to eat from youtubers that I started following because of their decorating/homemaking. I think those videos are THE WORST and avoid them.

I do recognize and respect that there are people who follow her channel who maybe enjoy this content, but I do truly wish that she would start a separate channel for all of her what I eat in a day, meal prep, and weight loss journey type videos. Even having been on a weight loss journey myself, these are still videos that I personally do not find interesting because I would never eat the stuff that she does. But with all of this having been said, when this type of video pops up in my news feed, I just choose to skip over it. And recently I have found that I am not as interested in her decorating videos either since her decor style has changed to be so neutral and bland. I don't necessarily think that every room needs to look like a crayon box threw up in it, but some subtle pops of color would help to offset all of the off-white blandness that I find to be uninspiring and visually unappealing. Just my opinion ~~ I know that there are others out there who love the more neutral color palette.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I too am not a fan of the weight loss content. I’m here for decorating. It’ll be interesting how much things change with the new house. 🤔

9. Pink Passion
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (TooLegitToQuit @ 4/6/2024, 03:34 PM) 
    I too am not a fan of the weight loss content. I’m here for decorating. It’ll be interesting how much things change with the new house. 🤔

I will guess that a lot of the furniture and decor will still remain very neutral ~ which I am totally fine with people decorating their homes in whatever style makes them happy (since they are the people who have to live there and look at it on a daily basis), but I just really wish that they would add some pops of color throughout for some visual interest. All of the neutral decor everywhere makes me feel as though I got thrown into a huge bucket of vanilla ice cream (and we all know that vanilla ice cream is far better with some chocolate, caramel | butterscotch, and strawberry toppings)!!

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I will start by saying that I don't normally watch her videos. I happened to watch the video of her McMansion new build. No one needs a house like that! These people have egos off the charts! An entire video of bragging. Not a fan.

54 replies since 11/11/2021, 22:03   12468 views